The Force of Justice - OOC Thread

I'm assuming that recording is not allowed within the mansion, correct?
Audio recording to keep a record of the meeting if you wish is ok, but not video. They need to be able to maintain some security for the future if you decide not to join in the FoJ.

Audio recording to keep a record of the meeting if you wish is ok, but not video. They need to be able to maintain some security for the future if you decide not to join in the FoJ.
I see. One other thing- I assume the meals are made in house. Are they based on what the supers order at any restaurant (including fast food) or just sit down restaurants?

I see. One other thing- I assume the meals are made in house. Are they based on what the supers order at any restaurant (including fast food) or just sit down restaurants?
The chef would wish to prepare something of a quality nature. This is a chance for him to show off his skills to the new team members, after all.

(OOC Please let us know how you would be dressed for the dinner, either in your hero costume or in something else.)
I assume the "OOC" just marked this an out-of-character statement by you. If you meant for me to make an OOC remark about Miles' costume here...I apologize for misunderstanding.

QuickSmasherEXE QuickSmasherEXE Nice intro, Quick!

Curiosities:
1. What color are the hoodies (or if they are random colors, which did mine get)?
2. Do you have an image or detailed description of what Chaser looks like? I'm trying to put an image in my head, but there just aren't enough details yet.

1. What color are the hoodies (or if they are random colors, which did mine get)?
They are all light grey, but the text is purple.

2. Do you have an image or detailed description of what Chaser looks like? I'm trying to put an image in my head, but there just aren't enough details yet.
I didn't provide too many details, because I'm not entirely sure I'll end up providing a reference image and I don't want to end up backing myself into a corner or later contradicting myself. However, as for what he looks like outside the suit, I think this might be a decent representation of my original mental image.
iu

Terrific! Thanks! Now I have something in my head (unless or until you decide to change it). Cool pic! =)

I assume the "OOC" just marked this an out-of-character statement by you. If you meant for me to make an OOC remark about Miles' costume here...I apologize for misunderstanding.
Your first thought was correct. I just didn't want to make any assumptions about how your character was going to make his entrance.

"Oversized "Chase Naysh" hoodie. Light grey, X-large (roomy), with purple text." added to Dreamy's Gear. =)

Mini-objective: Infiltrate a place disguised as his fan club. I'll add mine to the sheet, too =)

Hey QuickSmasherEXE QuickSmasherEXE Purr Purr , would you prefer to have Chaser respond to the question immediately? I actually meant to only react to the earlier talk, but kinda continued from there. Would be happy to take that part out for now and leave it to Chaser to explain what the heck the internet is.

Silanon Silanon I say the more interaction between all of our Characters, the better. I'm enjoying the different perspectives while looking forward to how other Characters react to these perspectives. Nisha, for example, makes a terrific point I hadn't considered - Nisha is learning about the past while Chaser is about as modern-day as can be (along with Colt with his level of technology). Luminary might pipe in with her own thoughts of science while Lady Justice might add in something that turns the conversation in an entirely different direction for all I know.

Conversations like these help groups form. I'm enjoying the process while also seeing Dreamy learn these things that broaden her own universe. Learning is fun! =)

Would you prefer to have Chaser respond to the question immediately? I actually meant to only react to the earlier talk, but kinda continued from there. Would be happy to take that part out for now and leave it to Chaser to explain what the heck the internet is.
Not at all, he'd need a moment to parse out that question anyway, and then another moment to think about the answer.

Nisha is learning about the past while Chaser is about as modern-day as can be (along with Colt with his level of technology).
He's certainly culturally trendy.

Anyone hear from Epiphany Epiphany lately? I don't want to hold up the story too much longer while we wait for her.

According to Following, she was on just an hour ago - so at least she's able to be on! =)

I don't imagine Lady Justice saying 'no,' here (and I'm sure I'm not the only one). If Real Life has her held up with no word from her, then how about we continue on?

I'll give her a little bit longer to post before having Lady Justice be in the background so we don't lose this game.

Truly sorry about the hold up. Posted a quick 'heck yeah' to the offer. I look forward to reading everyone's posts in detail soon! And in the meantime, by all means, let's keep the game going. :)

Y'know, I don't really get how these mentions work, but, uh...yeah, probably won't be incorporating them much going forward. I hope that's not a problem for anyone.

QuickSmasherEXE QuickSmasherEXE Mentions? Do you mean alerts? Just put an @ sign before someone's name and when RP Nation recognizes their name, you'll see a clicky to press. It's a lot easier than hoping the system will tell you someone's posted (for example, I missed Epiphany's post and yours because the system didn't tell me you'd posted even though I'm Watching the thread!).

Edited: @ sign, not asterisk! =)

Last edited:
Rapidly but meaningfully, she replies, "I don't understand everything you're saying - I'm unfamiliar with the words - it's probably because my people don't make things like Carbonites do. I have problems operating your elevators." Dreamy glances at the nearest elevator car with a look of mild worry. She clasps her hands and gives Chaser one of her endlessly-available heartfelt smiles as she replies, "But I'm happy that you're married to your YouTube!" This clearly meant he had a romantic relationship strong enough to bond himself with the YouTube. No one would be able to enter his heart as long as he was true. What a lucky entity YouTube was! She glances at TARU and finds herself wondering if YouTube and TARU know each other.

I am having such a good time being in Dreamy's head! It makes me laugh with joy to roleplay someone like this with you. Thanks for this, everyone! =)

QuickSmasherEXE QuickSmasherEXE Mentions? Do you mean alerts? Just put an asterisk before someone's name and when RP Nation recognizes their name, you'll see a clicky to press. It's a lot easier than hoping the system will tell you someone's posted (for example, I missed Epiphany's post and yours because the system didn't tell me you'd posted even though I'm Watching the thread!).

An asterisk?

*sherwood

@ sign! I knew what I meant! Thanks, D.! (Editing...) =)

Sherwood Sherwood Oh and before I forget (again), Sherwood, I just wanted to tell you that even though my Character might never be able to operate any of them for as long as I play her, I very much dig the cool vehicles you've put into Force of Justice and your Rifts game (Were-jaguar bunker, the Glitter Boys). The SR-71 Blackbird is my favorite unarmed jet of all time and the Glitter Boy 7 type has always been easy to look at and appreciate! =) Here's to cool vehicles - even if you can't use 'em, you can still admire them! =)

Glad you like em! And I'm glad that you are having fun 'getting into Dreamy's head' like that.

Users who are viewing this thread