The Force of Justice - OOC Thread

Sherwood Sherwood Oh and before I forget (again), Sherwood, I just wanted to tell you that even though my Character might never be able to operate any of them for as long as I play her, I very much dig the cool vehicles you've put into Force of Justice and your Rifts game (Were-jaguar bunker, the Glitter Boys). The SR-71 Blackbird is my favorite unarmed jet of all time and the Glitter Boy 7 type has always been easy to look at and appreciate! =) Here's to cool vehicles - even if you can't use 'em, you can still admire them! =)
The GB 7 is awesome. Daisy would have switched out for that one if her current suit didn't have such a strong sentimental attachment to her.

Clearly the next stage is making the suit Runic.

ironmage_glitterboy_by_mumah_d5f9u4i-fullview.jpg

A freedom themed boom gun is also a plus.

I don't even know what that is, but is sure looks terrific!

So what's a Runic Glitter Boy and what do you mean by "freedom themed boom gun"? Is that like Black Rifle Coffee Company "freedom themed" commercials and crazy videos (NOT SAFE FOR WORK... but funny and eye-opening!)? =)

I don't even know what that is, but is sure looks terrific!

So what's a Runic Glitter Boy and what do you mean by "freedom themed boom gun"? Is that like Black Rifle Coffee Company "freedom themed" commercials and crazy videos (NOT SAFE FOR WORK... but funny and eye-opening!)? =)
Beats me! If I can have a runic axe, surely I have can have runic armor. And if I can have runic armor. Surely some madlad could runify a GB.

Yes. Its a BRC Boomgun. A bigger better Boom Gun laden. Painted red white and blue, its boom is replaced with an doubly loud eagles caw, and instead of firing one round, it spits them out like GAU 8 Avenger style.

Mentions? Do you mean alerts?
Yes, those.

I don't generally bother with that sort of thing, because I assume we all read all these posts, but I figured I would at least try to ping D. Rex since Miles addressed Colt sort of in passing and it might have been easy to miss.

Yeah, and its awesome. Its like fruit by the foot but with bacon. So it feeds you a continuous strip of bacon, that was laboriously meat crafted by top butchers
Sounds kind of gross, honestly. I prefer my bacon crispy.

Yes, those.

I don't generally bother with that sort of thing, because I assume we all read all these posts, but I figured I would at least try to ping D. Rex since Miles addressed Colt sort of in passing and it might have been easy to miss.

Sounds kind of gross, honestly. I prefer my bacon crispy.
You can have one long piece of bacon. Think "extended magazine".

Or it cooks it to crispness in the suit to save room.

Oh, to heck with all that. Too much work!

I want a magic big gun that turns everything it hits into bacon, especially bad guys! "Hey! You! What's your Save versus Bacon, huh?"

Sherwood Sherwood

What takes place when Dreamy attempts to "knock"/request telepathic communication with a robot? In this case, the security robots in the mansion?

The security bots in the building don't have an Ego stat, so they are immune to mental combat.

Do wha?

I'm not trying to have Dreamy engage the security robots in mental combat. I'm trying to find out what happens when she attempts to communicate with them telepathically.

Does she get any signal from a robot whatsoever? What I'm trying to discern is: can she telepathically tell the difference between robots and living persons by "knocking" or not?

Because if she can't, she might start confusing robots for people like Ultraweapon and Colt.

There is no mind for you to 'knock' on. So, no reaction.

I'm actually gonna hold off on posting until D. Rex and Psychie have had a chance to do so. I don't want them to get left behind and things are already moving pretty quick.

Thanks for that. One bad habit I have had over the years here is wanting to post the story forward to match the narrative I have in my head and not give the PCs a chance to post edgewise. Lets give D. Rex D. Rex and Psychie Psychie a quick bump to see what they have to say.

As much as I have wanted Dreamy to reply to Nisha's question, I've been holding back the same reason. I want to see what Colt Campbell and Luminary have to say!

Are we now waiting on D. Rex D. Rex with Colt Campbell and after that, QuickSmasherEXE QuickSmasherEXE with Chaser?

Since so many folks responded to Dreamy's question ("What is it like to be you?"), I was going to have Dreamy hold off in answering until Colt and Chaser responded (if they wanted to?).

Users who are viewing this thread