• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"For what reason is it you even stand against me, no fate itself? Because you do not like what fate has dictated? For most of you to meet bitter ends? Will you humans be satisfied with my death despite it doing nothing to save you? Like my mother and the mob that murdered her? For us telling how fate will go we must die due to dissatisfaction of you putrid Mayflies. You parade yourselves as Heroes yet all I see are the same people that murdered my family. The people of that village that simply did not like that my mother told them what the future entailed. And in their rage my mother was cut open and paraded around as a witch! My brother burned alive and my father left to drown as they tied stones to his feet. But unlike my sweet mother I know how you all die, and I want to just drag this out a little longer before that comes. Just to make you understand as the life fades from your eyes that everything you did was for nothing. Knowing you and that village will be lost in the Great upheaval makes me feel happy. My heart is aflutter with joy as each second it comes closer, and the best part is you all did this to yourselves. It wasn't me that doomed this world, it wasn't even fate. You all just simply had to get along and understand the mercy you were granted. Yet you angered the gods in such a way they are coming back to reset everything back to zero. So how about you make peace with your actions and just wait to die, like actual decent people, maybe you won't get the 9th level that way." -Orphan.

"For what reason is it you even stand against me, no fate itself? Because you do not like what fate has dictated? For most of you to meet bitter ends? Will you humans be satisfied with my death despite it doing nothing to save you? Like my mother and the mob that murdered her? For us telling how fate will go we must die due to dissatisfaction of you putrid Mayflies. You parade yourselves as Heroes yet all I see are the same people that murdered my family. The people of that village that simply did not like that my mother told them what the future entailed. And in their rage my mother was cut open and paraded around as a witch! My brother burned alive and my father left to drown as they tied stones to his feet. But unlike my sweet mother I know how you all die, and I want to just drag this out a little longer before that comes. Just to make you understand as the life fades from your eyes that everything you did was for nothing. Knowing you and that village will be lost in the Great upheaval makes me feel happy. My heart is aflutter with joy as each second it comes closer, and the best part is you all did this to yourselves. It wasn't me that doomed this world, it wasn't even fate. You all just simply had to get along and understand the mercy you were granted. Yet you angered the gods in such a way they are coming back to reset everything back to zero. So how about you make peace with your actions and just wait to die, like actual decent people, maybe you won't get the 9th level that way." -Orphan.
Whooooo buddy I do not envy the guys to face him

Well y'know the fact she is the vengeful daughter of a family of Oracles. Who is not bluffing about knowing how you die. Even if she dies she will die happy knowing you have no idea what the event is and how bitter of an end you'll truly meet. And if she doesn't die is a Sorcerer. And can shift the very elements of the world itself in her favor. Without saying a damn thing. She could snap her fingers and a poor guy will disentigrate!

At the moment I think Azalea is the only person. Cale is stuck at a stalemate with Aurielle. Raymond has Annabel on defense. But Cale ooc has something to say.

Cale: Knock her down fifty or so pegs Angelo!

Cale is probably going to do a fake hit on Aurelie, since nobody is going to hurt the innocent rabbit princess.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Hi, I've checked out the lore, etc and it seems nice. I have really been looking for a medieval RP lately and this seems like the one.

I have a few questions,

Does the feudal law exist here? (aka feudalism, basically y'know, lords and ladies etc, i do believe it does here from what i've seen of this rp.)

If so, I was wondering if I could be a baron of a medium sized village thats part of the West Kingdom. A baron, if you don't know, is a lord of a fief or village that particularly has a strong presence.

Um...I don't see why we wouldn't have a feudal law here. I mean we do have four princesses and a prince, so I wouldn't be surprised if we had nobles in this rp.
doggodaily doggodaily

Um...I don't see why we wouldn't have a feudal law here. I mean we do have four princesses and a prince, so I wouldn't be surprised if we had nobles in this rp.
doggodaily doggodaily

Yeah, agreed, I was just making sure with the owner real quick if it was alright, because my RP detail may be a bit gruesome as feudal law was quite cruel. However, yes I did think we had feudal law to begin with.

Well, this rp does take place in the victorian era, so the feudal law would exist in that time.
Look at Ezeris in the lore, because I bet those fancy parties had a lot of rich people there.
doggodaily doggodaily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back