• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I dreamt I was Cale.

Also I think I'm going to do something to indicate which girl Cale likes. Just pay attention to how he talks to the different ones.

Nice, and I am going to say this right now. But Daisy, Jerry, Sam, and Thomas probably set traps around their base, so be careful about that.

Plus Frost may or may not be correct on who I ship Cale with. (No it's not Azalea. Even when he's better I gurantee he will tolerate her at best)

Cale at the end: Azalea... I'm not going to lie as this whole thing is over with I want to ask one thing. Never ask me to visit. Unless it's an emergency. Like the world will end emergency. I have a train to get made and I'd rather it be made in peace.

Cale at the end: Azalea... I'm not going to lie as this whole thing is over with I want to ask one thing. Never ask me to visit. Unless it's an emergency. Like the world will end emergency. I have a train to get made and I'd rather it be made in peace.

Azalea: “Aye, I’ll be sure to stay out of your way. *mischeviously grins.*

*Two years later. Rides into Lorenthia at castle gates.*

Azalea: “OO-OO-OH CA-AA-AA-LE!“

Annabel: *She rides into Lorenthia at the castle gates to visit Cale, but notice that Azalea was there. "Um...is this a bad time to see you, Cale?"

Cale: Oh my god Azalea can you pick a better time to be an annoying harpy!? At the moment I'm dealing with some asshole that learned some sort of magic that brings the dead back. Now the kingdom is referring to them as Zombies and they are everywhere!

I don’t think that’s caspian
Sure it is - Ben Barnes, the guy who played Caspian in Narnia~
Also I think I'm going to do something to indicate which girl Cale likes. Just pay attention to how he talks to the different ones.
Plus Frost may or may not be correct on who I ship Cale with. (No it's not Azalea. Even when he's better I gurantee he will tolerate her at best)
Oooooooh, I'll keep my peepers peeled.... *^*
Aurelie just makes sense though haha - I can't see him liking Aria, she's pretty intimidating :P But maybe Annabel?

Well he would like Aria, but not romantically. Legit I think Azalea is the one person he will largely dislike. He can understand Aria being intimidating. She's a product of her country. But he doesn't like muscle all that much.

Well he would like Aria, but not romantically. Legit I think Azalea is the one person he will largely dislike. He can understand Aria being intimidating. She's a product of her country. But he doesn't like muscle all that much.
Good because she'd feel exactly the same about him haha - anyone who makes weapons or invents definitely has her respect. She will have to get to know him a bit first though :P

Cale: Oh my god Azalea can you pick a better time to be an annoying harpy!? At the moment I'm dealing with some asshole that learned some sort of magic that brings the dead back. Now the kingdom is referring to them as Zombies and they are everywhere!

Annabel: *She rides into Lorenthia at the castle gates to visit Cale, but notice that Azalea was there. "Um...is this a bad time to see you, Cale?"
Azalea: “Aye, I’ll be sure to stay out of your way. *mischeviously grins.*

*Two years later. Rides into Lorenthia at castle gates.*

Azalea: “OO-OO-OH CA-AA-AA-LE!“
Angie: *steps out from behind Azalea* Necromancers? Sounds like an adventure if you ask me. Guess it’s a good thing we showed up when we did.

Angie: *steps out from behind Azalea* Necromancers? Sounds like an adventure if you ask me. Guess it’s a good thing we showed up when we did.

Azalea: *evil grin widens* “ Hullo! Sounds like it’s time to get the gang back together. I’ll get the others, and nip on back!” *

Looks like we are waiting on Mia and Blackrose and jet as there was mention of Cale seeing Raymond out of the corner of his eye.

Also I'm considering showing the rp to some peeps. See if they'll be interested. Or do you all think we are good with the people we have now?

Looks like we are waiting on Mia and Blackrose and jet as there was mention of Cale seeing Raymond out of the corner of his eye.
I'll post a short one of Ray reacting to Cale and etc a bit later today

Also I'm considering showing the rp to some peeps. See if they'll be interested. Or do you all think we are good with the people we have now?
hm. usually i'd say yes (get more people), but seeing that we have a pretty solid and dynamic group already

my suggestion is that we keep our number as it is. Up to Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow though since she's the true princess here

I mean for Cale I can't do anything until Mia responds. Unless Raymond sees Cale as in his way. I mean it's up to the rest of y'all on that end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back