• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Zedhryx: *types in chat* Loser has to drink 1 gallon of hot sauce.

Ray: Alright, chat. What do you have for us? *leans forward and reads the screen*

Ray: Bax, you're the leader. True or false? . . -er I mean. Truth or dare?

Bax: *blinks* . . Truth.

Angie: *asking questions Anonymously on the chat with her phone* Bax: Who is your favorite person in the house? Besides your immediate family.

"No! We are not putting the Glamour bard in a club full of devils that know only pleasure!" The party fighter

Angie: *asking questions Anonymously on the chat with her phone* Bax: Who is your favorite person in the house? Besides your immediate family.
Baxter: *looks around the living room* Aurelie. *immediately shifts his gaze to Angie* Truth or dare?

Ray: *mumbles* . . of course. *catches Angie almost getting caught and smirks*

Baxter: *looks around the living room* Aurelie. *immediately shifts his gaze to Angie* Truth or dare?

Pffffft hahahaahahahahaahhaaha

Ivanna: *on her phone not paying attention to the game*

Aurelie: *from the kitchen* WHat? ... did I hear my name?
Angie: *facing away from the group she ignores Bax, pretending not to hear him*

im posting tonight!

Raymond: *moves a hand through his hair* Ya know what? I'll just do it. *looks at Bax* Dare.

Baxter: *looks at the chat screen*

im posting tonight!

Raymond: *moves a hand through his hair* Ya know what? I'll just do it. *looks at Bax* Dare.

Baxter: *looks at the chat screen*
Angie: *watches the chat get flooded with several capitalized variations of “KISS AZALEA” and suppresses the urge to giggle*

Angie: *watches the chat get flooded with several capitalized variations of “KISS AZALEA” and suppresses the urge to giggle*
Ray: *eyes widen a bit* . . uh.
Bax: *looks at Ray with a straight face* Do you forfeit?
Ray: No! *furrows his brows* Why is this even-why is this..are we getting hacked? Why's everyone saying the same thing?
Bax: Sounds like a-
Ray: *gets up and thumps Bax behind his head before walking next to the sleeping Azalea and bending down beside her*

Ray: *eyes widen a bit* . . uh.
Bax: *looks at Ray with a straight face* Do you forfeit?
Ray: No! *furrows his brows* Why is this even-why is this..are we getting hacked? Why's everyone saying the same thing?
Bax: Sounds like a-
Ray: *gets up and thumps Bax behind his head before walking next to the sleeping Azalea and bending down beside her*
OOOOOOOH SHIIIII

Ivanna: *raises her eyebrow at the scene*

Annabel: *Her eyes were wide open when she saw what Raymond was doing. "Oh boy. This is going to be awkward."

Azalea: *wakes up to Annabel’s voice and looks up, giving Raymond a bewildered look*

What...are you doing?
Ray: *glances at the camera then looks into Azalea's eyes and smiles a bit* . . giving you a kiss. *smoothly takes her hand and slides a Hershey's Kiss into it* There ya go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back