• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I know right.
I know it hurts
It’s hard to breathe sometimes
These nights are long
You’ve lost the will to fight
Is anybody out there?
Can you lead me to the light?
Is anybody out there?
Tell me it’ll all be alright
You are not alone
I’ve been here the whole time singing you a song (ooh)
I will carry you, I will carry you
I know you can’t remember how to shine
Your heart’s a bird without the wings to fly
Is anybody out there?
Can you take this weight of mine?
Is anybody out there?
Can you lead me to the light?
You are not alone
You are not alone
I’ve been here the whole time
You are not alone
(Is anybody out there?)
Is anybody out there?
I know it hurts
It’s hard to breathe sometimes

Can you list the songs you posted in the rp? I wanna include them also

Yuuuuuuuuussssssss, I’ll post ALL the songs I’ve referenced for the RP, including the ones in the OOC, and few suggested.

Turning Page — Sleeping at Last
Roslyn — Bob Iver, St, Vincent
Be Still — The Fray
Say When — The Fray
To Build A Home — The Cinematic Orchestra
Heart of Steel — Victoria Carbol
Ones Who Dream — Victoria Carbol
The Ghost Of You —Victoria Carbol
Dark Conscience — Tommie Profitt

And a million more songs I have planned for future scenes imao, which I won’t put down right now haha, that’d take ages.

Me: I swear to god if Ninja puts that secret song for Annabel in her song list. I am going to be happy, because she has too many secrets. Also, nobody besides Baxter knows about it, and yet, he isn't saying a word about that royal bloodline book. -_-
Also me: Talk about the book, Baxter. We need to see Azalea's reaction towards that.

Me: I swear to god if Ninja puts that secret song for Annabel in her song list. I am going to be happy, because she has too many secrets. Also, nobody besides Baxter knows about it, and yet, he isn't saying a word about that royal bloodline book. -_-
Also me: Talk about the book, Baxter. We need to see Azalea's reaction towards that.

xD Baxter’s being very gentlemanly

Indeed he is, and then Azalea goes into his room again just to find that royal bloodline book. ( I bet she would do that, and Annabel literally has the longest running secret ever. Like seriously, nobody besides Cali notice her birthmark when she is taking a bath. )

Indeed he is, and then Azalea goes into his room again just to find that royal bloodline book. ( I bet she would do that, and Annabel literally has the longest running secret ever. Like seriously, nobody besides Cali notice her birthmark when she is taking a bath. )

She IS pretty nosy. If someone were to bring up the book or something, she’d prpbably go in search of. God know she’s already robbed the General of a book anyway imao

If Nox say it in front of Annabel, her face is going to be extremely pale from that, and then try to deny it. <- Remember. Annabel isn't 100% percent sure if what the book is saying it true, because she forgot about the birthmark part in the book. ( Remember the princess part, but forgot that part. xD )

If Nox say it in front of Annabel, her face is going to be extremely pale from that, and then try to deny it. <- Remember. Annabel isn't 100% percent sure if what the book is saying it true, because she forgot about the birthmark part in the book. ( Remember the princess part, but forgot that part. xD )

Nox is around to crush dreams if you ever want the secret out xD

Oh boy, and do it. I have been trying to get somebody to find out about Annabel's royal secret for a while, but nobody is able to do that. Like come on, it isn't that hard to get the damn book from Baxter's room.

Oh boy, and do it. I have been trying to get somebody to find out about Annabel's royal secret for a while, but nobody is able to do that. Like come on, it isn't that hard to get the damn book from Baxter's room.

xD alright. Might have her say it around Azalea, for EXTRA dramatic affect lolol

xD alright. Might have her say it around Azalea, for EXTRA dramatic affect lolol
YES! We need to drag Annabel into the drama, since she is the only royal that nobody knows about. Because her secret is way too good for anybody to find out about. ( Ezerisian princess: The most secretive person ever aka Annabel. )

Also, I did say that Annabel does look similar to the Ezeris's king and queen. But noooo, nobody is bring that up, because of Annabel wearing a male disguise. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back