• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Kid Ray: *immediately pushes himself into a stand and puts his hands out not wanting to tackle another person* Azalea, ya mind putting the axe down?

Bax: *runs after Angie*

Azalea: *looks at him stupidly for a moment before shrugging and smirking* Buzzkill *tosses axe carelessly over her shoulder, nearly taking off her ear and another kid in the process*

I’m thinking of putting up an interest check for some more players (dudes specifically) but wanted all your opinions first.

I’m thinking of putting up an interest check for some more players (dudes specifically) but wanted all your opinions first.
Typically I'd say sure go for it
however
The expectation of recruiting and retaining a new active member to the group is slim to none as seen by our recent "can I join the rp, I'll make a cs" requests. Also, we're already juggling a group of about 9 characters here so . . I'm leaning toward nah.

Kid Ivanna: *pushes Ray off of me and gets up from the ground then grabs a water balloon and throws at Azalea’s head*
Azalea: *looks at him stupidly for a moment before shrugging and smirking* Buzzkill *tosses axe carelessly over her shoulder, nearly taking off her ear and another kid in the process*
Kid Ray: *slightly furrows his brows* I'm not a buzzkill.

Typically I'd say sure go for it
however
The expectation of recruiting and retaining a new active member to the group is slim to none as seen by our recent "can I join the rp, I'll make a cs" requests. Also, we're already juggling a group of about 9 characters here so . . I'm leaning toward nah.

Kid Ray: *slightly furrows his brows* I'm not a buzzkill.

Hmm, that’s a good point lol.

It’s just

So

slow

xD

And I’m an impatient bean.

But nine characters IS a lot.

Kid Azalea: *teasingly playful, sticks tongue out at Raymond* B-U-Z-Z-K-I-L-L

Hmm, that’s a good point lol.

It’s just

So

slow

xD

And I’m an impatient bean.

But nine characters IS a lot.

Kid Azalea: *teasingly playful, sticks tongue out at Raymond* B-U-Z-Z-K-I-L-L
Adding more characters is just gonna slow it down more haha

Kid Ray: Oh cool you know how to spell! *shows genuine excitement before furrowing his brows again* . . Stop calling me a buzzkill!

Kid Zedhryx: Ew, put your blue frosted tongue back in your cake hole!

Adding more characters is just gonna slow it down more haha

Kid Ray: Oh cool you know how to spell! *shows genuine excitement before furrowing his brows again* . . Stop calling me a buzzkill!

Kid Zedhryx: Ew, put your blue frosted tongue back in your cake hole!
True, because we have to tell the new people about what is happening.

Gah your right xD

Then I must add

AN ABUNDUNCE OF NPC’s

Jk

Kid Azalea: *giggling evilly and waggles blue tongue at Zedhyrx before giving Raymond and Zedhyrx.* Oi, not buzzkill, BUZZKILLS. WANKERING BUZZKILLS
*falls down to the ground laughing hysterically*

We have Aria and Aurelie as a npc.
Baku is going to come back, but Cali is a npc for now.
Some of the shade lords are npc too.

Gah your right xD

Then I must add

AN ABUNDUNCE OF NPC’s

Jk

Kid Azalea: *giggling evilly and waggles blue tongue at Zedhyrx before giving Raymond and Zedhyrx.* Oi, not buzzkill, BUZZKILLS. WANKERING BUZZKILLS
*falls down to the ground laughing hysterically*
Excuse me WHAT DID KID AZALEA JUST SAY?!

Kid Zedhryx: *rolls eyes and walks away*
Kid Ray: *walks up to Azalea with his eyes squinted* I said stop! *folds his arms across his chest*

Kid Ivanna: *cloaks her super soaker filled with water then shoots Azalea with water*
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
Kid Ray: *looks over at Ivanna* Yeah attack! *pumps his fist in the air*

Annabel: *Annabel wasn't too close to Angie, because she didn't want her to throw stuff at her again.

Last edited:
Kid Ivanna: *cloaks her super soaker filled with water then shoots Azalea with water*
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
Excuse me WHAT DID KID AZALEA JUST SAY?!

Kid Zedhryx: *rolls eyes and walks away*
Kid Ray: *walks up to Azalea with his eyes squinted* I said stop! *folds his arms across his chest*

Kid Ray: *looks over at Ivanna* Yeah attack! *pumps his fist in the air*
AHAHAHAHA
Kid Azalea’s got a potty mouth xD

Can we just all appreciate how kid Baxter is? I’m shipping Angie and Bax now.

I can’t decide on the ships.

Azalea: *gets sprayed in the face, her laughter turning into a sputtering cough* ACK! *gets off the ground and grabs the front of Raymond’s shirt, using him as a human shield* It’s for the greater good—-for me! *giggles*

Kid Baxter: No you're not! . . *sighs and sits down next to the panic-stricken Angie* Hey, *puts a hand on her back* Everything's going to be okay. *smiles a bit*
Angie: WE JUST WENT FROM FULL GROWN ADULTS TO A CHILD IN A SNAP! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO REMEMBERS THAT?!

AHAHAHAHA
Kid Azalea’s got a potty mouth xD

Can we just all appreciate how kid Baxter is? I’m shipping Angie and Bax now.

I can’t decide on the ships.

Azalea: *gets sprayed in the face, her laughter turning into a sputtering cough* ACK! *gets off the ground and grabs the front of Raymond’s shirt, using him as a human shield* It’s for the greater good—-for me! *giggles*
DOES SHE KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS cuz Ray doesn't haha

I'm just trying not to make Kid Bax as harsh and cold as adult Bax is . . ya know since nothing really happened yet

Kid Ray: I'm sorry, *wraps his arms around Azalea and lifts her up, setting her down and holding her in Ivanna's range of fire* I'm too busy being a buzzkill! . . FIRE!

Angie: WE JUST WENT FROM FULL GROWN ADULTS TO A CHILD IN A SNAP! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO REMEMBERS THAT?!
Kid Bax: *brings his hand back to his side, looking around in confusion* Yes, . . *focuses back on Angie* but it's better than going from child to adult in a snap.

Kid Annabel: "I remember that, but you shouldn't be throwing stuffs at us."
At least, they didn't turn into a old man/woman.

So who’s posting today

I’ve got some many plans xD

Like the Hellpit.

Oooooh I can’t wait for that one.

DOES SHE KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS cuz Ray doesn't haha

I'm just trying not to make Kid Bax as harsh and cold as adult Bax is . . ya know since nothing really happened yet

Kid Ray: I'm sorry, *wraps his arms around Azalea and lifts her up, setting her down and holding her in Ivanna's range of fire* I'm too busy being a buzzkill! . . FIRE!

Kid Bax: *brings his hand back to his side, looking around in confusion* Yes, . . *focuses back on Angie* but it's better than going from child to adult in a snap.
Nope xD she has no idea, she just heard her mother say it.

Azalea: AHH! *attempts to squirm out of Raymond grip* WANKER! WANKER! GIT! ROTTER! YOU IDIOT! IF I GET BLOODY SPRAYED IM TELLING BAX YOU BOXED ME IN THE FACE! *attemps to kick Raymond whilst bursting into hyper giggles*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back