• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Annabel: *Was quietly watching what was happening between Azalea and Raymond. If they notice her, Annabel would pretend to not notice the situation by drinking her tea, and calmly walk away.
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Xanto Xanto

When Annabel doesn't have a proper ship.

hahaha "great bear"..the magic of noise cancelling earbuds

Raymond: *mumbles in a low voice* . . stop moving. *adjusts the "pillow" bringing it closer to him*

WHERE EVERYONE AT . . isn't someone going to stop this? lol

Azalea: *Hisses quietly* Ack! You giant...*sees Annabel and starts attempting to flail her arms, hissing quietly* Annabel! Annabel! Help! *watches Annabel calmly walk off an whispers urgently*
Come back you great idiot—hey!

*groans*

Azalea: *Hisses quietly* Ack! You giant...*sees Annabel and starts attempting to flail her arms, hissing quietly* Annabel! Annabel! Help! *watches Annabel calmly walk off an whispers urgently*

*groans*
Ivanna: *peeks in the doorway with a blank face*

Annabel: *Was quietly watching what was happening between Azalea and Raymond. If they notice her, Annabel would pretend to not notice the situation by drinking her tea, and calmly walk away.
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Xanto Xanto

When Annabel doesn't have a proper ship.
Annabel= Drax
skip to 0:17

*groans*
Raymond: *opens his eyes groggily feeling his bed shake* . . *removes one of his earbuds and realizes what exactly was happening* WOAH! *falls off his bed and slams into the ground* . . . ow.

Annabel= Drax

Raymond: *opens his eyes groggily feeling his bed shake* . . *removes one of his earbuds and realizes what exactly was happening* WOAH! *falls off his bed and slams into the ground* . . . ow.

Ivanna: *holds in laugh then goes away and bursts out laughing*

*groans*
Annabel during this: "Not my problem, and she will be alright."

Ivanna: *peeks in the doorway with a blank face*

Annabel= Drax

AHAHAHA I loved that scene

Azalea: *screams when Raymond yells* ACK! *falls on the floor on opposite side of Raymond then scrambled to feet, bright red, and throws written note at Raymond’s face*

HERES YOUR NOTE YOU PILLOW HUGGING BEAR! *speaks quickly and loudly before turning and fleeing the room, slamming into Ivanna at the doorway and letting out a string of curses*

Annabel knew what was going to happen, and she wouldn't be able to help Azalea anyway. Raymond did put his arms around her.

Azalea: *screams when Raymond yells* ACK! *falls on the floor on opposite side of Raymond then scrambled to feet, bright red, and throws written note at Raymond’s face*

HERES YOUR NOTE YOU PILLOW HUGGING BEAR! *speaks quickly and loudly before turning and fleeing the room, slamming into Ivanna at the doorway and letting out a string of curses*
Raymond: What- *rubs the back of his neck as Azalea runs out his room* *picks up the note and reads it* . . . . . *smirks*

Ivanna: *continues having a blank face then walks back to her room*

Annabel is that quiet girl, who watches what is going on, and then leaves calmly when notice. ( Doesn't mind if someone talks to her. )

View attachment 553551
This screams Azalea and Ivanna

Omg imao, now it’s all I can see
hqdefault.jpg

Why am I shipping everything
xD

SHIP

I ship the ships

I ship everybody with everybody imao

Azalea:...make it stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back