• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Annabel: *Annabel stay away from the cake, because she can see that Azalea was piss off. "Fine."
Azalea: *grudgingly* You can have a slice. A tiny slice.

Raymond: "LOOOOOTS"

Azalea: *smiles a little before getting abruptly punched in the face, recoiling surprised.*

Ivanna: *shoves Angie to the side in a rage then punches Azalea dead in the face* If.You.Dare.Mention. My family out of that fucking mouth of yours again, I’ll cut off your tongue and fed it to Soris myself. *stomps away in a fit of rage*

Azalea: *wipes her bloody nose as Ivanna stomps away before eyeing the knife stand.* I’m gonna kill her. Slowly.
*lunges for the knife stand*

Azalea: *smiles a little before getting abruptly punched in the face, recoiling surprised.*

Azalea: *wipes her bloody nose as Ivanna stomps away before eyeing the knife stand.* I’m gonna kill her. Slowly.
Raymond: *eyes widen* NO! *tackles Azalea*
Baxter: *cuts Annabel a slice*

ShockingUnfortunateIbisbill-small.gif

This is Annabel when Azalea told her that she can't have a slice of the cake.

Raymond: *eyes widen* NO! *tackles Azalea*
Baxter: *cuts Annabel a slice*
Annabel: "It's better than nothing I guess." *Annabel took a tiny slice, and ate it. She then noticed that Baxter sliced a cake for her. "Thanks."

Last edited:
Azalea: *writhes under Raymond snarling angrily* I don’t wanna hear it! That rotter—ill kill her for touching me! Get off of me!
Raymond: *gets off of her but stays within reach in case she tries lunging for the knives again* Bax! How do you stop a woman from murdering another one?
Baxter: You don't. *takes a bite of cake*

Angie: *grabs Ivanna and restrains her, pulling her away* ALRIGHT, THATS IT. YOU’RE GOING IN TIME OUT. *hauls Ivanna away over her shoulder*

Raymond: *gets off of her but stays within reach in case she tries lunging for the knives again* Bax! How do you stop a woman from murdering another one?
Baxter: You don't. *takes a bite of cake*

Azalea: *grabs a napkin and holds it to her nose* I’ll just let you know, she started it this time. *scowls* Next time I see her... *grins coldly*

She’s gonna wish she didn’t do that.

Azalea: *looks at cake in time to see Nox cut the cake in half with a claw, before tilting her head back and shoving half the cake in her mouth*

Azalea: *jaw drops, horrified*
NOOOOOO

Azalea: *grabs a napkin and holds it to her nose* I’ll just let you know, she started it this time. *scowls* Next time I see her... *grins coldly*

She’s gonna wish she didn’t do that.

Azalea: *looks at cake in time to see Nox cut the cake in half with a claw, before tilting her head back and shoving half the cake in her mouth*

Azalea: *jaw drops, horrified*
NOOOOOO
Baxter: *looks at Nox* How is it?

Azalea: You—You—YOU B—

Nox: *sips down taste of cake with blood* Sufficent.

Azalea: *opens her mouth and closes it* Is that supposed to be a compliment?

Nox: *stares flatly at Azalea* Are you supposed to my next drink?

Azalea: *slowly looks away from Nox and back to Baxter and Raymond, nervously laughing* We—ee—el, I’ll just take my cake then. *picks up pan with the cake on it and swipes butter knife before taking off down the hall at a sprint.

Azalea: You—You—YOU B—

Nox: *sips down taste of cake with blood* Sufficent.

Azalea: *opens her mouth and closes it* Is that supposed to be a compliment?

Nox: *stares flatly at Azalea* Are you supposed to my next drink?

Azalea: *slowly looks away from Nox and back to Baxter and Raymond, nervously laughing* We—ee—el, I’ll just take my cake then. *picks up pan with the cake on it and swipes butter knife before taking off down the hall at a sprint.
Raymond: Random question Nox, what's your favorite animal meat?

Baxter: *wears ear plugs and an eye mask before lying down for a nap*

hm whats another au our characters would all thrive in

I honestly was thinking about the kind of YouTube channels our characters would run.
Bax would have a cooking channel and be a variation of Gordon Ramsay
Ray would probably be a vlogger

maybe the Shades would be in a celebrity gossip channel/podcast and throw shade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back