• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The fireman and the policeman

Chleo grins and watches Dehlila laugh and squirm and then laugh again at finally hearing her laughter. She smiles down at the little girl and holds her close. She glances up at her sister and squeezes her hand. “How are you?” She had found out from Norman that Max and Jeff broke up.

Max frowned and took a deep breath before she let a few tears fall before she started to cry more "He has someone else Chleo....I miss him so much and Lyla...and I gave them up." She sobbed

Chleo frowns and hands Dehlila to Norman. She hugs her sister tightly and rocks her gently. “I’m so sorry.” She murmurs softly and holds her close.

Max held her sister and cried softly "He has a new woman...did I mean nothing?! How could he get over me so quickly?" She sobbed

Max shook her head "Apparently not! Why am I such an idiot Chleo?!" She sobbed placing her face in her hands "I just pushed him away because I was scared."

Chleo frowns and bites her lip softly, flinching a little when Max raises her voice. She still was a little jumpy sometimes. “Maybe talk to him? You guys were prefect together. I don’t wanna see you lose something so good for you.”

Norman looked at the two of them and sighed heavily "Look Max, I think you need to take sometime to yourself okay? Make sure that you truely miss him and its not just because you saw him with someone else." He said softly watching Dehlila as she played on the floor

Chleo gets up and sits on Norman’s lap gently. She kisses his cheek and lays her head on his shoulder. “Things are gonna work out Max.” She murmurs soflty.

Max sniffled and nodded before she got up taking a deep breath "I'll leave you guys to dinner....I'm sorry for just showing up I didnt mean to barge in." She murmured giving a heavy sigh and standing up

Chleo stands up and shakes her head a little. “Max it’s fine. You know you can always come to us for anything.” She murmurs soflty and goes over, taking her hands. “Stay for dinner.” She murmurs and smiles at her. “Maybe stay the night. We can have a girls night tonight. Norman’s got Dehlila. We can camp out in the living room with sweets and movies.” She murmurs and smiles at her. “Please?”

Max gave a soft smile and nodded "Yeah okay...that sounds great." She said softly before she went to help get dinner set.

-Next Morning-

Max woke up in the morning and groaned softly making sure she cleaned up what was needed before she left for the day having to run some errands for herself .

Norman woke up to Dehlila babbling to herself in her room through the baby monitor and smiled happily. He got up and went downstairs to make himself some tea raising an eyebrow seeing Max had left a note saying thanks and why she had left.

Chleo wakes up when she hears Norman in the kitchen. She soon rushes to the bathroom though and throws up. She was really glad her doctors appointment was today because she wanted to get over this. She sighs and wipes her mouth, going into the kitchen. She looks over at Norman and smiles a little. “Where’s Max?” She asks soflty and wraps her arms around his waist. She smiles and nuzzles her face in his back gently.

Norman smiled softly and handed her some tea hoping it might help out her stomach "She had some errands she needed to run, its not too bad though since we have such an early appointment." He murmured kissing her gently as he turned in her arms.

Chleo takes it and kisses him backs softly. She smiles a little and nods. “Yeah.” She murmurs and sips at the tea. She smiles at Dehlila eating some dry cereal and goes over to her, kissing her head. “Good morning princess.” She murmurs softly and sits beside her. “Don’t forget we need to go pick up the forms for her to start daycare after the appointment.”

Norman pouted frowning some "Noooo no she isnt ready for daycare." He said looking over at her smiling as Dehlila squealed trying to hand Chleo some of her cereal puffs

Chleo laughs softly and eats the cereal puff out of her hand playfully. “I don’t want her to start either but they say it’s good for development and making friends. Plus with her being able to hear now.” She murmurs softly and smiles at their little girl. She gets up and kisses Norman’s cheek. “I’m gonna go get ready.” She murmurs soflty

-6 months-
Max sat in the park on one fine fall afternoon just relaxing to herself. She had really done a lot of searching after seeing Jeff with another woman and she realized her mistake but maybe it just wasn't meant to be. She had thrown herself into her work and was modeling now as well. It had really made her happy and gave her an outlet of expression she hadn't had before. She looked around smiling at all the people as they basked in this beautiful day as well. However when she heard a small whimper and cry her head snapped to her right seeing a small child crying and holding her knee, though with her hair covering her face she had no clue it was Lyla.

Norman sat in his chair at work finishing up paperwork for a case thankful it was almost the end of his shift. Chleo still wasn't fully herself but he could tell she was making progress. Dehlila had really come along with her hearing but her speech was still very rough, though what would he expect from a child so young. He was just happy to have his family back together. Recently he had brought up the thought of more children however by Chleo's reaction he could tell she was hesitant. He didn't know if it was because of Dehlila or because of what had happened. He was still in the dark with what had fully happened because she didn't want to tell him anything about.

Lyla sat on the grass and whimpers as she held her knee. She had gotten separated from Jeff and then fallen and scrapped her knee on the pavement. She glances around and cries, just wanting her dad. Jeffery on the other hand was frantically searching the park for her, thinking of the worst possible scenarios.

Chleo headed inside after getting Dehlila from daycare. She gets her set up in the living room with some toys and goes to start on dinner. She had found out what the problem with her sickness had been, she was pregnant. With the timing and how far along the doctor had guessed she was, she knew it was Norman’s partner that kidnapped her. She has begged the doctor not to say anything to Norman and had went back again without him to get rid of the baby. She never told him and she still hadn’t told him what had happened to her besides the obvious bruises and breaks. She sighs softly and runs a hand through her hair. She still was weary when he touched her and she felt so...dirty and beneath him now.

Max got up and made her way to the little girl crouching infront of her "Hey there, you okay? That looks like one nasty scrape you got there." she said softly to the little girl going a bit wide eyed as she lifted her head. She had become better around kids after hanging around Dehlila a lot and had less of a disliking to them. Though she was still on the fence of having one herself. She gave a small smile seeing the familiar face hoping she remembered her "Lyla? Sweetheart where is your dad?" she asked softly

Norman got home smiling as he saw Dehlila playing in the living room "Well hello there princess." he said kissing the top of her head smiling as she giggled but kept playing. He left his nose take him to the kitchen giving Chleo a smile as he saw her "Hey beautiful, whatever you're cooking smells great." he said happily to her

Lyla looks up at her and sniffles. She smiles a little when she realizes who it was though. “Max!” She exclaims and hugs her tightly. She holds onto her and frowns. “I was chasing a butterfly and then I didn’t see him anymore.” She whimpers and shakes a little.

Chleo looks over at him and smiles a little. “Hey. Thanks.” She murmurs and leans agaisnt the counter. “I’m trying a new recipe I found. It’s a butternut squash cream soup.” She murmurs and looks at him. “Wanna try it?”

Max gave a small nod biting her lip some "Well lets get up and go find him okay? We can go to my blanket and wash off your scrape with some water real quick too." She said softly which is exactly what they did.

Norman made a face and gave her a small smile "Alright I'm trusting you missy." He said leaning over and having a taste "Mmm who knew squash could taste damn good?" He said giving a small laugh before pecking her cheek lightly "How was your day?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back