• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The fireman and the policeman

Jeffery pulls her chair closer and wipes the tears from her eyes. He sighs softly and caresses her cheek. “I love you too.” He murmurd softly. “I never stopped loving you and Lyla misses you too.” He watches her and bites his lip. “I need you to be sure about this though. Sure about us and about Lyla. I can’t put Lyla through that again and I can’t do it again.” He murmurd siftly.

Chleo nods a little and wipes at her eyes. She shakes a little still and takes his hand gently when he comes back. “Just...just promise you won’t watch the video. I know someone will have to just please don’t let it be you.” She whispers.

Max listened to him and then leant forward kissing him lovingly. As she pulled away slowly and stared directly in his eyes giving a small nod "I'm all in Jeffrey. I promise." She whispered

Norman went to sit down with her amd shook his head making a motion that he was crossing his heart "I won't I swear it." He whispered

Jeffery kisses her back and smiles. He pulls her into his lap and holds onto her. He kisses her head softly and rubs her back softly. “You’re so beautifuL.” He murmurs.

Chleo nods a little and curls into his side. She holds onto him and nuzzles her face in his neck. “We gotta get going.” She murmurs and holds onto his hand tightly.

Max blushed softly at him and cupped his face in her hands "I'm so sorry for what I did." She said quietly

Norman nodded softly and picked her up taking her to the car and driving to pick uo Dehlila staying silent the whole time

Jeffery sighs softly and cups her cheek gently. “Let’s put it behind us.” He murmurd softly and smiles at her. “I’m just glad I have you back.”

Chleo curls up in the passenger seat and shakes a little. She had wanted this all behind them. What is one of the officers that watches the video said soemtbing to Norman? She never wanted him to find out what really happened to her. He’d look at her differently. What if he thought she was disgusting? Or found out about the baby she got rid of?

Max nodded and smiled widely before she kissed him again "Would you like to have dinner tonight?" She asked quietly as she pulled away from him a bit.

Norman gave a heavy sigh and reached over taking her hand in his "Its okay babe, no one will hurt you anymore." He said quietly

Jeffery smiles and wraps his arms around her waist. “I’d love to, but I can’t find a babysitter for Lyla on such short notice.” He murmurs.

Chleo glances over st him and nods a little, even though that wasn’t her main concern. She gets out when they get to the daycare and smiles when she sees Dehlila, bending down and picks her up when she ran over. She holds her close and kisses her head softly. “Hey sweet girl.” She mjrmjrd soflty.

Max smiled widely at him giving a nod "Bring her if you'd like, we could have dinner together." She said quietly stroking his cheek gently sincerly meaning it.

Norman smiled some as Dehlila clutched onto her mom "Awww my sweet girls." He said softly kissing the top of his daughter's head "Ready to go home?"

Jeffery smiles and nods. “Okay. I think she’d like that.” He murmurd softly and kisses her cheek. He holds her close and rubs her sides. “I missed you.”

Chleo nods and gets back in the car with Dehlila on her lap. She holds her close and rocks her gently.

Max smiled softly and pressed her forehead to his "I missed you too, more than anything." She whispered

Norman smiled some as Dehlila cuddled into her mom "So what do you want for dinner babe?" He asked

Jeffery smiles and hugs her tightly. He kisses her cheek and rubs her side. “We should go ahead and eat before I get called out again.” He murmurs.

Chleo glances over at him. “Can we get Indian takeout?” She asks softly and rubs their little girls back.

Max gave a small laugh and nodded softly. She ate with him til his break was over and left after that. She made her way to her apartment afterwards and started cleaning just in case they came over after dinner.

Norman nodded giving a small smile "Oh yeah that can definitely be arranged." He said as they parked in their drive wat

Jeffery watches her leave once his break was over and smiles. He couldn’t believe he had her back. He just hoped he could keep her this time. He didn’t want to go through that again.

Chleo gets out of the car and holds their little girl close. She heads inside and sits down on the couch with Dehlila and puts her down so she could play. She curls up on the couch and sighs.

Max smiled happily as she walked to the restaurant they had agreed to meet at and waved at Jeffrey. She sat down with him and Lyla not able to wipe the smile from her face "Hey there." she said happily leaning over and kissing his cheek gently "How are you?"

Norman sat with her after he ordered the food and sighed heavily kissing the top of her heard gently "Its going to be okay babe I promise." he murmured

Jeffery smiles at her and holds her hand gently. “You look great.” He murmurd siftly and watches her happily. “I’m great. How are you doing?” He asks and smiles at the way Lyla was grinning. She had been just as happy to hear the news.

Chleo sighs softly and lays her head on his shoulder, cuddling into him. She was debating on telling him the whole thing. Telling him exactly what happened to her. He needed to hear it from her and not someone at the station, but she was scared. She nuzzles her face in his neck and sighs.

Max smiled happily and gave a nod "Thank you, Im doing great." She said softly taking his hand from across the table "How was your day Lyla?" She asked looking at her from across the table

Norman held her to him and kissed her gently "I love you babe, no matter what." He said quietly to her while he watched Dehlila play

Jeffery smiles at the and glances over at Layla who just shrugs. “It was okay. We talked about of holiday traditions.” She murmurs and sips her drink.

Chleo nods a little and lays her head on his shoulder, curling into him. She desired agaisnt telling him. He’d never find out anyway and why ruin things? She moves so she was laying with her head in his lap and sighs.

Max nodded and gave a smile towards her "Oh yeah? What are some holiday traditions you do with your dad? I know I always go to my sister's and we go to our parents after that." She explained wanting to show Jeff she was serious and trying to include Lyla.

Norman ran his fingers through her hair giving a small smile as he started to relax with her. As the night progressed he really didnt do much else, turned on Rudolph for Dehlila which he found adorable because she was enthralled by it.

Lyla looks at her and then Jeffery and smiles a little. “We decorate the tree and the house.” She tells her. “And make store bought cookies cause the one year daddy tried to make them, he start fire.” She giggles at the memory. “I miss mommy’s cookies though.”

Chleo spent the rest of the night just trying to forget about the tape and the letter. She just wanted to forget it all ever happened. After Dehlila had fallen asleep, she scooped the little girl up and took her to bed, going back down to Norman and yawning. “I’m gonna head to bed baby.”

Max nodded softly but gave a small smile "Well I make killer cookies,maybe we can make them together, all of us." She said happily looking at Jeffrey for approval

Norman made his way to bed later that night and sighed softly holding her close to him "I love you babe." He murmured to her.

Jeffery watches them and bites his lip softly. “Umm yeah sure...only if you want to.” He murmurd softly and glances at Lyla. “But just remember she’s got stuff to do too bug.” He murmurd and kisses the little girls head.

Chleo turns into his arms and curls into him. She nuzzles her face in his chest butshe was deep asleep and not aware of anything being said to her.

Max smiled wide at them shaking her head softly "Oh its nothing to worry about. We can make cookies and watch Christmas movies, drink hot coco. Have you made your list to Santa?" She asked happily

Norman smiled happily as he watched her and brushed some hair from her face watching her til he fell asleep.

Jeffery watches them and bites his lip softly. He loved that max wanted to be involved with Lyla but he was worried how Lyla would react. He didn’t want her calling Max mommy again and freaking max out. He couldn’t lose her again.

Lyla smiles and nods. “Daddy mailed it yesterday!” She grins and bounces a little, excited to be doing things like her other friends would be.

Chleo wakes up the next morning to Dehlila cuddles into her chest. She smiles down at the little girl, who must have wondered in sometime in the night. She kisses her head and carefully gets up, going to start on breakfast for everyone.

Max smiled happily and gave a nod "Thats awesome! I bet you're on the nice list for sure." She said sighing happily as she looked at Jeffrey "I bet your daddy is on the nice list too." She told her winking over at him

Norman woke up and smiled seeing Dehlila starting to climb up on the bed with her teddy tucked securely under her arm "Well good morning Princess, what are you doing huh?" He said pullimg her close and chuckling hearing Chleo yelling worriedly for her "Did you sneak away from mommy?" He asked shaking his head as she laughed loudly

Jeffery smiles a little at her and reaches for her hand. He kisses her knuckles softly and rubs her hand gently. “Oh I’m always on the nice list.” He teases and smiles at his two girls.

Chleo rushes upstairs and into the room, relaxing when she sees Dehlila in bed with Norman. “I don’t think I like that she can walk now.” She mutters and goes over to them, getting on the bed and starting to tickle Dehilia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back