• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The fireman and the policeman

Max gave a sigh and nodded explaining what had happened "Chleo...it just made me miss him so much, amd Lyla too. Chleo I think he was my one, that one that was put here for you like Norman was for you." She said quietly

Chleo smiles a little and leans back. “I think maybe you should be telling him that. I know he misses you too. Me and Norman babysitter Lyla once and she ended up telling us.” She murmurd.

Max frowned more "Does he?" She asked biting her lip hard "I'm worried he won't believe me." She admits taking a deep breath

Chleo curls up on the seat and sighs. “I think that’s a risk you should take. Dont forget I almost turned Norman down cause I was to afraid to date again.” She murmurs. “But I’m so glad I took the chance.”

Max nodded and sighed heavily "I'll talk with him. Thank you Chleo." She said before hanging up and going to bed

Chleo nods a little and looks at him. “She just...she ran into Jeff today. It brought back some feelings.” She murmurs and moves to lays her head in his lap.

Norman ran his fingers through her hair "Well its about damn time, I swear to god Jeff needs her back in his life as bad as she needs him." He said shaking his head as he let out a small laugh

Chleo nods a little and smiles. “I’m hoping they get back together. I’ve never seen her as happy as she was with him, even with her ex fiancé.” She murmurs and looks up at him. “I should get to bed.” She murmurs softly.

Norman noddef and picked her up bridal style carrying her off to bed "I love you babe." He murmured kissing her temple gently

Chleo holds onto him tightly and lays her head on his shoulder. “I love you too.” She murmurd softly. She nuzzles her face in his neck and realxes. “And I do wanna go to the beach with you and Dehlila.” She murmurs softly.

Norman layed with her and smiled hearing the sincerity in her voice "Okay babe, we'll plan it out." He said happily

Max made her way to the firestation the next day biting her lip hard as she saw Jeffrey cleaning the truck. She gave a small wave and held up a bag of food signaling the offer to have some lunch together. She just hope he excepted it.

Norman sat at work scrolling through his phone on his lunch break but frowned whem he got a call from Chleo "Hey beautiful whats up?" He asked soon sitting up straight when he heard her sobbing

Jeffery notices Max and sees her wave the bag of food at him. He smiles a little and motions her to come over. “I didn’t expect to see you.” He murmurs and dries his hands off, heading inside the fire house. He pulls a chair out for her when they get to the kitchen and sits beside her. “What brings you here?”

Chleo sat on the couch at home and sobs into the phone. She curls up and tries to get words out but she was crying too hard and she only managed broken words and sounds. After a few minutes she manages to choke out a few words. “Can you come home?”

Max blushed softly and gave a small nod "Yeah I uh....I needed to see you again..I wanted to talk." She said softly placing the take out down remembering it used to be his favorite place

Norman frowned more and gave a nod "Yeah babe I'll be home soon." He muttered hanging up and getting his things together. He arrived home 30 minutes later and rushed inside finding Chleo in their room "Babe what is it? What happened?!"

Jeffery nods a little and smiles when he sees where the foods from. “You remembered.” He murmurs and goes to get them plates and silverware. “What did you wanna talk about?” He asks and sits back down with her. He was starving so she came at the perfect time. Takes the food out of the bag and puts some on his plate and then hers. “Is everything okay?” He asks soflty and watches her.

Chleo sees him and rushes over. She wraps her arms tightly around him and buries her face in his chest. She points back over to the bed where a note and cd case where laying there. They were from...him. The note talked about how much he missed her and it got explicit. The cd case had a video in it. Chleo has watched it before she called him. He had recorded everything he did to her. She didn’t know how he got this mailed to them but she was scared.

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly at him "Yeah its fine.." she said softly before she bit her lip hard "I miss you." She blurted out going a bit wide eyed at her brashness

Norman frowned and picked up the note crumpling it immediately "Im taking this down to the station tomorrow." He growled before pulling her into him "Shhh its alright beautiful, I love you so much."

Jeffery goes wide eyed at her sudden outburst. He smiles a little and sighs. “I miss you too.” He admits and takes her hand gently.

Chleo holds onto him tightly and sobs into his chest. They were supposed to check everything he sent out of the jail. How did he even have the dvd to send her? She whimpers and grips his shirt tightly.

Max went wide eyed and blushed a light pink "You do?" She asked softly giving his hand a squeeze feeling her heart sweet some.

Norman held her close and kissed the top of her head repeatedly "Shh shh where is what it came in?" He asked angrily still furious this happened

Jeff nods a little and watches her. “I’ve missed you since they day you left.” He murmurd and sighs softly. “I never expected to hear you missed me though.” He murmurs.

Chleo pulls away from him and foes over to the bedside table and hands him the envelope it came in. She holds back onto him and whimpers. “Can you...can you come with me to pick up Dehlila. I don’t wanna be alone.” She whimpers.

Max nodded some and bit her lip hard "I've missed you and Lyla. Jeff leaving you was the biggest mistake I have ever made. I never thought I wanted kids, Lyla scared me at first I won't lie. I love you though Jeffrey, Ive never felt this way before and Im tired of trying to forget you and forget my feelings for you." She explained feeling a tear fall down her face

Norman nodded and kissed her cheek gently "I won't leave you alone babe I promise." He whispered putting the stuff away with his work things "I love you babe, he won't get you again I promise."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back