• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The fireman and the policeman

Lyla nods a little and heads over with her. She wipes at her eyes and watches her clean off her knee, wincing slightly. She sniffles and wraps her arms around herself. Jeffery makes his way to the other side of the park and shakes a little. He couldn’t find her and he was getting worried. He suddenly spots her sitting with someone, not even realizing who the lady was, just happy to see Lyla. He rushes over and picks the little girl up and hugs her tightly. “Don’t scare me like that again.”

Chleo laughs softly and shakes her head at him. She smiles a little and stirs the soup, shrugging. “It was okay.” She murmurs and glances over at him. “How was your day?”

Max washed off her knee the best she could smiling some at her "You're doing great Lyla, all done." She said softly looking up at Jeff as he scooped her up. She stood and bit her lip hard "Hey...." she said quietly when he looked at her.

Norman nodded some and gave a small smile "It was alright. Lots of paperwork." He said before sitting down smiling as Dehlila ran in holding her blanket closw to her "Hey there princess, and did you have a good day?" He asked

Jeffery glances over at max and his eyes widen a little. “Oh...hi.” He murmurs snd puts Lyla down, but she only clings to his leg. He rubs her back softly and sighs. “Thanks for helping her.” He murmurs and smiles a little. “You look great.”

Chleo smiles and watches them. Dehlila nods and starts signing to him about her day. She still defaulted to that most days, especially when it would be a lot to say. They were trying to get her out of it, but Chloe also didn’t mind too much. She was glad she was keeping up with her signing. Chleo heads over and picks the little girl up when she was done and it’s at the table with her in her lap, kissing her head.

Max nodded some "She was crying over there, said she was chasing a butterfly and scraped her knee. We were just about to look for you." She explained feelimg a blush creep on her cheeks when he complimented her "Thank you...you look great too." She murmured

Norman smiled at his little girl and signed back how glad he was to see that "You okay babe?" He asked as she took Dehlila from him

Jeff nods a little and looks down at Lyla. “Can’t take my eyes off her for a second.” He chuckles and glances back at Max. “So how have you been? I’ve seen your modeling.” He murmurd softly.

Chleo looks at him and nods. She takes Dehlilas hair out of her braided pigtails and rubs her fingers through the girls hair. “She just complains when her hairs braided to long, says it hurts and I forgot to take them out when we got home.” She murmurs and glances at the timer on her phone for the soup.

Max gave a small laugh and nodded softly "Yeah..Dehlila can be like that sometimes." She said softly giving a smile as he mentioned her modeling "You have?" She asked giggling some when Lyla explained he had bought a magazine because she had been in it.

Norman nodded giving a small smile as he watched the two of them "How has the therapy been going? They called the other day to remind you about an appointment." He said softly

Jeff frowns and pulls Lyla back against him. “Okay that’s enough from you missy.” He murmurs and clears his throat. “We should ummm...get going.” He Murmurs and picks Lyla up.

Chleo shrugs a little and looks down. “It’s okay.” She murmurs and hands Dehlila back to Norman. She gets up and turns the burner off and sets the pot on a different one. “Dinners ready.”

Max blushed and gave a small laugh and nodded some "Right...well um it was nice seeing you." she said quietly biting her lip gently. She waved goodbye to Lyla and watched them walk off causing her heart to sink. She still missed them dearly and nothing had been able to fill that hole that was left in her heart ever since she left Jeffrey.

Norman nodded softly and gave a heavy sigh holding Dehlila close to him "Thanks babe, this looks weird but tastes good!" he said giving a small laugh trying to feed Dehlila but she wasn't having any of it.

Jeff nods and waves bye to her. He holds Lyla close and sighs. He had tried dating after her, but it was never the same. Nothing ever lasted. He sighs and gets Lyla into the car seat. He heads home and sighs.

Chleo laughs softly and gets her own bowl. She sets it down and pulls the chicken nuggets she made for Dehlila out of the oven. She puts them on a plate with ketchup and puts them in front of her. “I didn’t think she was gonna like the soup so I made these as a backup.” She smiles and kisses the little girls head.

Max gave a heavy sigh and got her things together making her way to her car. She sighed heavily thinking about him and how good he looked. She had tried to date a few times but it never really got past the first date. She missed him terribly, she wanted them both back but she knew he would never want her back.

Norman smiled happily as Dehlila squealed and started to eat happily "And thats why you're the best mamma." he said before he started to eat his soup

Jeffery heads back to the house and gets Lyla inside. He goes to start on lunch and sighs softly. He pulls his wallet out and opens it to the picture of Max. He realy did miss her. He wished they could have worked out, but she didn’t want kids. It would never work.

Chleo smiles a little and blushes. She sits down and starts eating. She watches Dehlila happily. She was glad she had them both back and she was trying so hard to make up lost time with her little girl.

Lyla sat happily at the table not even worrying about her now bandaged knee. She stared at the magazine that Max had modeled in and then looked at her dad "Daddy can we se Max again? I miss her." She murmured

Norman ate quietly and smiled some at the two of them "So I was thinking maybe we take a little family trip to the beach? Take a weekend off?" He said hoping she would like that idea. She has hardly ever wanted to leave the house unless it was for work.

Jeff bites his lip and sighs. “I don’t know sweetie. Max is busy.” He tells her and finishes making the sandwich and hands it to her. “Eat up sweetie.”

Chelo gets up when she was done and starts putting the leftovers away. “Umm..yeah sure.” She murmurs and bites her lip softly. “That could be nice.”

Lyla frowned some and gave a small nod "I think she miss us too." She said quietly as she started to eat "She make you happy Daddy, why did she leave?"

Norman gave a small sigh watching her "We don't have to if youre not comfortable." He said softly kissing her temple as he put his dishes in the sink

Jeff sighs softly and sits down with her. “She just didn’t want to be with me anymore.” He tells her. He couldn’t tell her it was cause of her, cause she didn’t like kids. “It’s okay though. I’m happy with you little munchkin.” He smiles.

Chleo frowns and shakes her head. “No I want to.” She says softly and looks at him. She knew that she had been holding them all back from doing anything fun that didn’t involve staying inside and she felt bad. “We can go.”

Lyla giggled softly and smiled some "But daddy she make you happy too." She said quietly squishing his cheeks some

Norman sighed heavily but gave a small nod "Hey, I'm serious okay? If you don't want to go you dont havw to." He said softly

Jeff laughs softly and hugs her tightly. He kisses her head softly. “You don’t need to be worrying about all this. Now eat.” He kisses her head and gets up.

Chleo frowns a little and sighs. She just drops it and does the dishes. She didn’t know what else to say to him to make him believes he wanted to and she really didn’t want to argue about it.

Lyla frowned some eating her sandwhich before cuddling him when she finished "Daddy....you need happy." She said quietly before she went off to play

Norman gave a small sigh and went to clean Dehlila up when he saw messy she had gotten with her ketchup

Jeff sighs softly and lets her go, cleaning up the kitchen. He leans against the counter and takes the photo out of Max. He still remembered that date so clearly. He missed her so much. He wished he could have her back but it wasn’t ever gonna be possible.

Chleo finishes up the dishes and goes to start on laundry. She runs a hand through her hair and sighs softly. She just wanted everything to go back to normal, but she didn’t know how.

Max sat at her apartment giving a heavy sigh just wanting to not be alone right now. She thought about Jeff and gave a heavy sigh seeing him today made her want to see him again but she was sure he wouldnt want that.

Norman came back after giving her a bath and smiled seeing Chleo sprawled out on the couch "Hey beautiful."

Jeff sighs and puts the photo away. He thought about calling her, but he didn’t think that would be a good idea. He sighs and goes to check on Lyla.

Chleo glances over at him. “Hey.” She says softly and looks back at the tv. She curls up a little to make run for him.

Max frowned and pulled out her phone texting Chleo for maybe a bit of help "Hey can you call me later?" She texted

Norman sat with her and pulled her legs to place on his lap while he started to massage her feet "I love you babe." He murmured

Chleo smiles a little and watches him. “I love you too.” She murmurd and looks at her phone when it buzzes. She looks at the message and sits up, calling her sister. She heads out onto the back porch. “Hey, you okay?” She asks when she finally answers.

Max gave a heavy sigh "Hey sis...I'm sorry its so late I just...I needed someone to talk to." She said softly feelijg her eyes start to water up "I saw Jeff and Lyla today.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back