• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The fireman and the policeman

Norman kept her close and kissed the top of her head rocking her gently smiling as Dehlila just cuddled up to Chleo like a security blanket. She had been so happy when she saw Chleo back it warmed his heart.

Max felt her heart shatter all over again as she saw Lyla being held by her and Jeffrey holding her hand. Had he really gotten over her that fast? She knew though that she shouldnt be like this, she had left him, she was the one needing to move on because she couldnt be a mother, but she had no idea how much she would miss the two of them

Chleo smiles at Dehlila and holds her close. She kisses her head and rubs her back softly. She really hoped this work. She needed something good to happen for once. She glances up at Norman and smiles a little.

Jeffery smiles and heads to the park with the two girls. He still loved Max so much, but she wasn’t coming back. She didn’t want them. He couldn’t be with someone that couldn’t handle Lyla.

Max got up quickly when she saw them start to walk to where she would be in view hoping he wouldnt see her. She didnt want him thinking she was stalking him or anything like that.

Norman looked at the doctor as he came in and gave a hopeful smile as the doctor came in and got to work on Dehlila stepping back when he finished looking at Chleo and motioning for her to speak

Jeffery smiles and holds Lylas hand with Sarah and swings her. He chuckles and glances around, seeing a flash of what looked like Max. He shakes his head a little. He was seeing things.

Chleo looks at the doctor and then at Dehlila. “Hey sweet girl.” She murmurs softly and smiles a tear her, hoping this worked.

Sarah saw Jeff's demenour change a bit and raised an eyebrow "Everything okay?" She asked giving him a small smile as he looked to her

Norman smiled widely as Dehlila started making faces like she was reacting to her voice before she whimpered starting to cry softly "Hey princess.." he whispered letting a few tears fall as she continued to stare at them and cry. He could tell she could hear it, she could hear them.

Jeffery looks over at her and nods. “Yeah, fine.” He murmurs soflty and smiles at her. He kisses her cheek and heads to the park.

Chleo grins and tears up. She hugs Dehlila tightly. “Oh beautiful.” She murmurs and rocks her gently. “Mommy loves you so much baby girl.” She murmurs and holds her tightly.

Sarah nodded giving him a small smile before Lyla ran off to the playground "So you go back to work tomorrow right?"

Norman held Chleo close to him as Dehlila calmed down finally and just curled into Chleo holding onto her mom.

Jeffery nods a alittle and smiles. “Yeah.” He murmurs and wraps an arm around her as he sits in the beach.

Chleo smiles and kisses her head softly. “I love you sweetie.” She murmurs soflty and holds her close. She rocks her gently and grins.

Norman smiled happily at Chleo at ran his hand over Dehlila's head gently "Thank you doc, this is just the good news we needed." He murmured before he went over the rest of the details and left with Chleo and Dehlila.

Max rushed home and cried the entire way just wanting that to have been a bad dream. Had she meant so little that he would find someone so quickly? Again though she had to try and reassure herself that this was her fault and she couldnt be mad at him.

Chleo heads home with them and sits in the couch with Dehlila in her lap. She bounces her gently and smiles. “I love you sweet girl.” She murmurs softly and kisses her cheek. She giggles softly at Dehlilas grin and reaches for Norman. “Come sit with us babe.” She murmurs softly.

Jeffery heads home with Lyla later and picks her up. He sits on the couch with her and kisses her head softly. “What do you want for dinner sweetie?” He asks softly and takes his wallet out to grab his debit card. “Wanna order Chinese?” He murmurs softly and glances over at the photo of Max still in his wallet. He sighs softly and frowns. He really missed her.

Lyla looked over and saw the picture of Max frowning some "Daddy....I miss Max." She whispered cuddling into him "I like Sarah, but I miss Max." She said softly

Norman smiled at his two girls and went to sit down with them kissing her cheek gently "My two gorgeous girls." He said softly

Jeffery closes his wallet and sighs. “I know baby. I miss her too.” He admits and holds her close. He kisses her head softly. “Come on, lets order some food before I have to go to work.”

Chleo smiles at him and cuddles into his side. She lays her head on his shoulder and holds their daughter close. “Can you go to my doctors appointment with me tomorrow?” She asks softly. She had set up an appointment for herself to figure out why she had been throwing up a lot lately and to get a checkup from her old injuries.

Lyla frowned more "I go to grandma's?" She asked looking up at him placong her small hand on his stubbled cheek wanting to feel how the new growrh there since he had been growing his beard "Scratchy." She giggled

Norman nodded kissing her cheek "Yeah I got a long lunch for it." He murmured kissing her cheek gently smiling as Dehlila squealed at them then went wide eyed at the new sound.

Jeffery nods a little. “Yeah sweetie.” He murmurs and then laughs at her reaction to his beard. He kisses her nose and orders them food. He holds her close and rocks her gently.

Chleo smiles and laughs softly at Dehlila. She tickles her sides gently and kisses her head. “My silly girl.” She murmurs softly and caresses her cheek softly. She glances up at Norman and kisses him softly.

Lyla giggled at him and smiled happily "Daddy, will I have a mommy some day?" She asked playing with his fingers not paying attention to him fully

Norman smiled and kissed her back before he covered his eyes to play Peek-A-Boo with Dehlila hoping she would have more fun with it now.

Jeffery frowns and sighs softly. He pulls her into a tight hug and rubs her back softly. “Yes sweetie. I promise.” He murmurs softly and holds her close. He kisses her head softly.

Chleo places Dehlila on his lap and goes to start dinner for all of them. She runs a hand through her hair and starts making fish sticks for Dehlila who was on a kick with these lately. She soon was running to the bathroom though as the smell made her sick.

Lyla smiled happily and clapped her hands "Yay!" She said before she gor down and ran over to play with her dolls going into her own little world for that point in time.

Norman smiled and bounced Dehlila happily on his knee. He couldn't believe she was now almost two. He saw Chleo get up and quickly rushed behind her pulling her hair back "Hey babe, you okay? You need me to take care of dinner?"

Jeffery smiles a little at her and sighs softly. He goes to get the table set and soon the food gets there. He gets it and tips the gut before sitting at the table with Lyla and eating.

Chleo shakes her head a little. “No it’s fine.” She murmurs softly and holds her stomach. She gets up and washes her mouth out. “The smell of the fish sticks just didn’t settle well with my stomach.” She murmurs soflty.

Lyla smiled happily and got her food "Daddy you got my favorite!" She said happily and went to try and make herself a cup of water

Norman nodded softly "Sit down baby, I got those okay?" He murmured kissing her forehead before he handed Dehlila off to her and went to finish up the food

Jeffery chuckles and nods. “Of course sweetie.” He watches her and frowns a little when she gets it without flaw. “You’re growing up too much kiddo.”

Chleo nods a little and takes Dehlila. She sits in the living room with her and cuddles with her happily. She hums to her and smiles.

Lyla giggled some and walked over to the table carefully so she didn't spill the water "I did it daddy!!"

Norman came out after he got the fishsticks settled and smiled as Dehlila babbled to Chleo happily

Jeffery smiles and kisses her head softly. “Stop growing up baby.”

Chleo smiles and holds her close, just listening to her. She couldn’t believe she could hear now.

Max showed up at her sister's house not knowing whp else to go to right now. She knew her sister was still healing but maybe Norman could help her too

Norman smiled at the two of them making his way to the door when he heard knocking "Hey babe its Max!" He called as he opened up and let his sister in law in.

Chleo looks up and smiles at Max. “Hey.” She murmurs and scoots over so she could sit down with her. “What’s up?” She asks soflty and rubs Dehlilas back.

Max sat next to her sister and gave a small smile seeing Dehlila was looking at her directly now "Did it work?" she asked giving another smile as Chleo nodded "Oh that is wonderful!" she said happily before tickling Dehlila's stomach some "I was um...in the area."she said softly when her sister asked what was up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back