• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The fireman and the policeman

Jeffery sighs softly. “I don’t think so sweetie.” He murmurs soflty and stands up. He holds her close and goes to start on lunch.

Chleo holds onto him as tight as she could. She sniffles and buries her face in his chesf. “I wanna go home. I want Dehlila.” She whimpers.

Lyla frowned and gave a small nod "Oh..okay." she whispered sniffling a bit as she cried quietly "Its my fault daddy?" She asked lookong at him with big tears falling down her cheeks

Norman nodded some "We'll get you home babe, and Dehlila will be there. She'll be so happy to see you." He whispered letting more tears fall "She was able to have the surgery babe, in a few days theyre going to test to see if it worked."

Jeffery frowns and places her on the counter and cups her cheeks. “Baby no. It’s not your fault.” He assures her and kisses her head softly. “I promise.” He murmurs softly.

Chleo looks up at him and frowns. She missed the surgery? She looks down and curls up. She had wanted to be there for her little girl. She starts sobbing and shakes. She just wanted to go home. “Can we leave?” She manages to choke out between sobs.

Lyla sniffled and nodded some "Okay Daddy." She whispered wiping her eyes with the back of her hands "Daddy I have chicken nuggets?" She asked

Norman nodded some and held her close to him "I promise babe, as soon as we can but they have to keep you here to make sure youre completely stable." He explained

Jeffery smiles a little and nods. He kisses her forehead and starts hearing up the chicken nuggets. He picks Lyla up and sets her back down, letting her play for now.

Chleo frowns and shakes her head. “I don’t wanna stay here.” She whines and clings to him. “Please.” She whimpers and shakes.

Norman nodded some holding her close to him "Babe we have to keep you here to make sure youre safe of any infections." He whispered

Chleo shakes and pulls him to sit down with her. She crawls onto his lap and nuzzles her face in his neck. She sniffles and whines softly. “I wanna see Dehlila at least.” She whimpers.

Norman nodded and pulled his phone out video calling his mom "Hey ma, can you show Dehlila? Chleo wants to see her but she cant be here in ICU." He explained

Chleo quickly takes the phone. When Dehlila was on the screen. “Hey sweet girl.” She murmurs and signs to her, grinning when Dehlila starts grinning and reaching for her. “I’m gonna be there sk soon baby girl.” She signs and smiles, starting to tear up. She just wanted to hold her. “I love you.” She signs and whimpers.

Norman smiled softly as he saw Dehlila squeal loud seeing Chleo he had made sure he didnt let her forget Chleo's face smiling wide as she tried to sign 'I love you' back. She has been training the best with that one.

Chleo smiles wehen she sees her trying to sign that. She blows kisses at her and cuddles into Norman’s chest more. She just wanted her baby girl in her arms. She sniffles and smiles at Dehlila. “You need to stop growing baby.” She murmurs softly.

Norman gave a small laugh and nodded softly "Yeah she does." He whispered kissing all over her face telling his mom goodbye before he put his phone up "They said two days max on you being here."

Chleo stiffens and shakes her head quickly. “No.” She whimpers and pulls away from him. “I wanna go home tonight.” She tells him and tears up. “Please don’t make me stay here.” She whimpers.

Norman nods softly and takes a deep breath looking out the door to swe her family waiting patiently "I'll go talk with the doctor okay? You talk with your family." He murmured letting them come in.

Max rushed into the room first and hugged Chleo as tight as she could without hurting her shaking some but not crying "God we were so fucking scared." She whispered

Chleo frowns when Norman leaves and sighs. She hugs Max back and bites her lip. She curls up a little and nods slightly. She was still shaken up and scared. She hugs her mom and dad next and tucks somebody hair behind her ear.

Her mom hugs her tightly and sighs softly. “I’m so glad you’re okay.” She murmurs and rubs her back softly. “I was so scared.”

Max nodded softly and looked at her sister feeling awful for how badly bruised and terrified she looked "You're safe now, and Norman is here, Chleo he never gave up looking. Even when he was forced off the case." She explained hoping she knew Norman still loved her dearly no matter what.

Chleo looks up at her sister and nods a little. “I’m just glad Dehlila didn’t forget who I was.” She murmurs softly and curls up more. She lays her head on her knees and shakes. She just wanted to be home. She wanted to curl up in bed with her husband and daughter and never leave the bed again.

Max gave a small nod and sighrd softly "Its gonna be okay, you'll get to her." He whispered holding her sister's hand gently

Chleo sniffles and nods. She holds her hand tightly, but quickly lets go when she sees Norman come back in. She reaches for him like a little kid and whines softly. “Can I go home? Please tell me they’re letting me leave.”

Norman looked at her and gave a small sigh "You gotta stay the night, but tomorrow morning I will take you home I promise." He murmured softly to her

-3 days-
Norman sat at the doctors with Kat and Dehlila his arms wrapped around Kat as they waited. The doctor would be back in soon to turn on Dehlila's hearing implants and he hoped that finally his little girl would be able to hear their voices.

Max sat at a coffee shop outside just looking around and having some time to herself. She went wide eyed though seeing Jeff walk down the opposite way towards the park with Lyla skipping next to him. She sighed heavily and bit her lip hard debating on going to talk with him and maybe even patch things up. She had missed him so dearly and she even missed Lyla as well but her heart soon shattered seeing a blonde woman come up and hug then place a kiss on his cheek.

Chleo lays her head on his shoulder and watches Dehlila. She was doing a little better but she was having awful nightmares and was throwing up every morning. She was still shaky and jumpy as well. She curls into Norman more. She hadn’t really left his side much unless she had to.

Jeffery smiles and hugs Sarah back tightly. He kisses her forehead and picks Lyla up. He chuckles when she reaches for Sarah instead and lets her hold Lyla. He was happy they both got alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back