• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The fireman and the policeman

Max frowned some and picked up the teddy bear shaking her head "No youre not getting him back til we get home, you know youre not supposed to throw things Lyla." She said sternly feeling somewhat confident that this would be okay now.

Lyla screams and bangs her little fist agaisnt the car seat. “I hate mommy!!” She screams on repeat. She continues to throw her temper tantrum all the way home, just screaming how much she hated Max.

Max took deep breath gettimg her out of the car frowning more as she screamed and frailed in her arms. She took her inside and put her down "Stop it!!" She screamed starting to cry out of frustration not knowing what to do. She rushed out of the room and called Jeff barely holding it together. She couldnt do this, she knew it

Lyla keeps crying and lays on the bed. She freaks out and bangs her fists on the couch.

Jeffery smiles when he sees her name and picks it up. “Hey babe. How’s lyla?” He asks and then frowns when he can hear her crying. “Babe what happened?”

Max shook her head some crying "Jeff I can't....I can't do this....she...she wont stop screaming I dont know what I did!" She sobbed down the line to him as she heard Lyla scream how she hated Mommy.

Jeffery frowns and sighs. “I’ll be there soon.” He murmurs and hangs up. He tells the chief he has a family emergency and heads to the house. He quickly gets in and picks up Lyla. “Hey What is all this about. You know better.” He tells her.

Lyla held onto her dad tightly and shook her head crying "She say she not Mommy but she is!! And she dont turn up song! I hate her Daddy! I hate Mommy!!" She yelled burying face in his chest crying and hitting on him lightly "I want a mommy too! It not fair!"

Jeffery frowns and shakes his head. “Lylathat is no way to act.” He puts her down and makes her look at him. “You go apologize to Max right now.” He tells her. “She isn’t mommy and if she doesn’t want you calling her that then you respect that.”

Lyla looked at him with her bottom lip jutted out and quivering as she looked up at him "Why?! All my fwiends have Mommies! Why I not have one?!" She asked before she ran off crying and going to her room.

Max looked at the door as Jeff came in whimpering softly "Im sorry...I didnt...I didnt mean to upset her."

Jeffery sighs and goes over to Max. “It’s okay. She’s just havin a tantrum. She’ll be back to herself in no time and acting like it never happened.” He murmurs and hugs her tightly. He kisses her head soflty.

Max shook her head some "Jeff...she called me 'Mommy' she told her teacher I was her mother. I tried to explain to her that...that Im not....Jeff...I can't...I can't be her mother " she whimpered

Max shook her head some "No Jeff, she wants a mother...she needs one, but I-I can't do it." She whimpered knowing in the end he did hope that she would be Lyla's mother, but she knew in her heart she would never be ready for that.

Max looked at him and took a deep breath "Jeff...I...I'm never going to be that woman, the woman you deserve, the woman Lyla deserves to be her mom. Thats not me, and me staying...it'll hurt the two of you in the end. I love you, more than Ive ever loved anyone, but I think its better I leave." She whispered letting tears fall.

Max whimpered softly and pulled away before she kissed him lovingly "I'm sorry...but I can't hurt you anymore." She whispered before she grabbed her things and headed for the door.

-1 month-
Max sat at her home barely looking at her photos as she edited them. She had been miserable since she left. She hadnt spoken to Jeff or seen him and all she wanted was to be in his arms but she knew he needed someone better than her.

Norman sat at home with Dehlila sighing heavily as he dug deeper into the files he had for Chleo. Dehlila had her surgery but they said it would take about a month for them to make sure it took. She had her check in a few days and all he wanred was for Chleo to be there.

Jeffery sat at home with Lyla and slumps on the couch as she plays. He had been a wreck. He sighs softly and looks at Lyla. He was keeping it semi together for her sake but he was so upset. He missed her.

David calls Norman in a hurry and rushes out to his car with his partner. “Norman they found her. They’re taking her to the hospital right now.” He tells him and bites his lip. “I’ll explain more when you get here, but just be prepared and don’t bring Dehlila. She’s alive but she’s not good.” He warns him.

Norman answered his phone and went wide eyed quickly thanking him before he scooped up Dehlila and called his mom taking her over before he called Max and Chleo's parents so they could be there as well

Lyla played happily with her doll and looked over at her dad frowning "What wrong daddy?" She asked seeing him looking upset. She got up and grabbed her favorite teddy bear cuddling in his lap with him "Teddy make you happy." She whispered

David gets to the hospital first to question Chleo. She was a mess of bruises, cuts and blood. She had also been assulted. She answered as much as she could but all she wanted was Norman. They had already arrested Norman’s partner.

Jeffery sighs and holds her close. “Thank sweetie.” He murmurs soflty and holds her close. He rubs her back softly and sighs.

Lyla nodded and cuddled him more "Daddy why Max leave? I miss her.." she murmured pouting some about it. She had loved Max in the short time she had been around her and she missed her just as much

Norman rushed to the hospital getting inside "Who was it? Where is she?!" He asked frantically as David came into the waiting area

Jeffery kisses her head softly and sighs at the mention of Max. “She...she just...” He was struggling to explain this to Lyla without hurting her feelings or making her upset. “Max wasn’t ready to be with us.” She murmurs softly and caresses her cheek.

David sighs softly. “I’ll take you to see her in a minute. Calm down a little. It was Mark. He’s been behind all those murder cases you had and he took Chleo to get you off the case and hopefully off his trail.” He tells him and takes him in to see her.

Chleo looks up when she hears someone come in and sees Norman. She breaks down and reaches for him. She had already asked David not to tell him everything that happened to her. She told him she would tell him, but really she just didn’t want him to know everything. She didn’t want him to think she was disgusting. “Norman.” She whimpers. She had lost a lot of weight as well and looked sickly.

Lyla frowned some and nodded "Maybe she come back?" She asked hopefully as she looked up at her dad

Norman ran into the room and held her close to him as he broke down sobbing as well "I knew we 'd find you, I knew it." He whispered pulling away and kissing all over her face gently "I knew we would.:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back