• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The fireman and the policeman

Lyla frowned softly and stopped crying "But Daddy....pway..." she whimpered looking at him with saddened eyes.

Norman smirked and chuckled a bit nodding some "Mmm I suppose so." He said playfully biting at her bottom lip

Jeffery sighs. “We can come back another day and you can play at home.” He murmurs softly.

Chleo smiles and giggles. She kisses him softly and rubs her hands along his chest. “Can I have my desert first?”

Lyla pouted but nodded "Okay..." she whispered and crossed her arms looking away from him still upset with him.

Norman chuckled some and shook his head "Eat first, then you can have desert." He murmured before kissing her back

Jeffery sighs softly and closes the door. He looks over at Max and kisses her head.j love you. I’ll see you later.”

Chleo pouts and sighs. “Fine.” She whines and gets up. She gets some food and sits down beside him. She starts eating and smiles at him.

Max nodded kissing him back "I'll see you later babe." She murmured giving a laugh when she noticed Lyla covering her eyes 'Ewww yucky!'

Norman chuckled some and kissed her cheek before she sat down to eat "Don't worry, if you want I'll give you your dessert right here on the table."

Jeffery kisses her back and chuckles. He shakes his head and hugs Max tightly. “I love you.” He murmurs and kisses her cheek. He gets in the car and heads home.

Chleo bites her lip and rubs her legs together. She quickly finishes eating and puts her dish in the sink. She goes back to him and straddles his waist. “I love you so much.” She murmurs and kisses him.

Max smiled and hugged him back "I love you too babe." She said softly

Norman smiled widely and kissed her lovingly holding her close to him "Mmmm I love you too babe."

Jeffery smiles and heads home. He gets out and gets Lyla our. He kisses her head and sets her down to go play.

Chleo smiles and rubs her hand through his hair. “So about getring my dessert on this table.” She giggles and kisses his neck.

Norman smirked and groaned taking her right then and there. He rolled off her panting as he fell into their bed smiling some. It had been a wild few rounds and some how they made their way through the kitchen to their room

Chleo pants and lays beside him. She rolls onto her side and rubs his chest softly. “I love you.” She murmurs and kisses his chin softly. She nuzzles into him and closes her eyes.

Max woke up in the morning yawning softly as she looked to her left wishing Jeff was next to her right now giving a soft sigh. She wondered if now that she knew about his daughter she would see him more but she wasnt for sure.

Norman woke in the morning to Dehlila screaming bloody murder and quickly rushed to her picking her up and bouncing her gently "Shhh shhh Daddy is here." He whispered rubbing soothing circles on her back knowing it helped her calm down. He wondered if maybe she had a nightmare that scared her so much.

Jeffery wakes up and turns over. He groans softly and runs a hand through his hair. He goes to make coffee and some breakfast for him and Lyla.

Chleo was nowhere to be seen in the house. Dehlila was still screaming and reaching for the door. She screams and whimpers. She keeps reaching for the door and making grabby hands.

Lyla ran out and giggled softly hugging Jeffrey's legs "Good morning Daddy!!" She said happily looking up at him frowning a bit tugging his pajama pant's leg "Daddy potty!" She said frowning when he didnt reply "Daddy!!" She whimpered before she started crying not able to hold anymore and had an accident on herself.

Norman frowned and held her close going towards the door and into the room frowning when he didnt see Chleo "Chleo?! Chleo?!" He yelled out hoping maybe she was in the bathroom

Jeffery frowns and looks down at her. “Oh sweetie.” He mutters and takes her hand. “Come on.” He murmurs and gets her to the bathroom and gets the shower going. “You know you can go without me Lyla.”

Dehlila starts signing mommy and bye bye. Chleo has been in the room with her and had left when someone knocked. Chleo has signed that she would be back but she never came back.

Lyla whimpered and frowned crying more "I sorry daddy!! I didnt mean to!" She said thinking she was in trouble

Norman frowned when she signed bye bye. He searched the entire house frowning more when he didnt find her instantly calling her phone frowning when he heard it in the room and called Max hoping maybe she went to her.

Jeffery frowns and shakes his head. “I know sweetie.” He murmurs and kisses her forehead. He pulls her pjs off and helps her into the shower. He keeps the door open and helps her get cleaned up.

Dehlila makes little noises and sucks on her thumb. She whimpers and cuddles into him.

Norman frowned when Max explained Kat wasn't with her and he quickly hung up calling 911 not even giving Max an explanation

Max frowned some as she tried to call Norman back only getting voicemail. She took a deep breath and called jeff hoping maybe he could get ahold of Norman "Babe? Has Norman called you?"

Jeffery gets Lyla dried off and in new clothes. He picks her up and kisses her head softly. “Hey I’m not mad princess. It’s okay.” He murmurs and picks up his phone. He frowns and shakes his head. “No why would he?” He asks and sits on the couch with Lyla. “Everything okay.”

A lady picks up the call and listens as Norman explains that his wife is missing. “Sir we’ll have officers at your location as soon as possible.” She explains and pinpoints the location from the call. “When was the last time you saw her?”

Max frowned some "I have no idea, he just called asking if Chleo was with me, I think something is wrong he isnt calling back." She said starting to worry about her sister.

Norman frowned taking a deep breath "Around midnight last night, when we went to bed." He explained bouncing Dehlila thankful she had calmed a bit

Jeffery frowns and sits up. “I’m sure she’s okay.” He murmurs. “Want me to come get you and we can head over to their place?”

The lady nods. “Two officers will be there in a few minutes.” She assures him and soon the officers had arrived at the house to question him and get a photo of her.

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded "Yeah...that would probably be good." She said taking a deep breath going to get dressed and ready for the day.

Norman frowned seeing his partner there as well as two uniforms "She wouldnt just fucking leave." He said handing them a photo of her taking deep breaths

Jeffery sighs softly and nods. He gets ready and picks up Lyla, getting her in the car. He heads to Max’s and texts her to let her know he was there and waits.

Mark sighs softly. “Hey were gonna find her.” He tells him and pats his back. “She’s gonna be fine.” He assures him.

Max gets her things and kisses him gently as she gets out to him "I'm hoping she just forgot her phone at home." She murmured worriedly

Norman nodded some and took deep breaths pacing the living room "She wouldn't leave without waking me."

Jeffery kisses her softly and holds her hand. “I’m sure she’s fine.” He tries to assure her and heads to Norman and Chleos house.

The officer looks st him. “Is there anywhere you know if she would go if she wanted to run away?” They couldn’t rule that out yet.

Max nodded softly and sat in the front seat staying silent the entire time quickly getting out when they got to the house seeing cop cars there

Norman shook his head taking a deep breath "No the only place I can think of would be her sister and she isn't there, possibly her parents but again she would have told me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back