• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fairview Test - OOC

Characters
Here

Owl Knight

Don't let it ruffle your feathers, my liege.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
TFl3wmG.png

BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 screaming armadillo screaming armadillo Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns powerline powerline SoftSmile SoftSmile SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher DamnTheStyx DamnTheStyx

The OOC thread is here! While we wait for everyone to finish putting characters together we can start getting familiar and chatting about the RP or life or whatever!

Gonna be working on my girls when I get home from work and wrap up some errands today. Kinda laughing at how I put two pregnant women next door to the grumpy old vet 😂😂😂😂

When I start the main thread I'll have a little chart that shows where everyone lives and who is neighbors with who in the building.

So I'm thinking of giving this role play discrete chapters to keep things moving.

The story will take place over one night, beginning just before the outbreak.

The first chapter will cover the residents of the Greenpoint Apartments trying to fortify the building against the zombies.

The second chapter will be after they realize no help is coming and they come up with a plan to escape.

The third chapter will be them moving out into the town, trying to avoid detection, etc.

We can add things in the middle of all that as well.

I cannot for all the ocs to be completed. (also, is my oc acepted, sorry to bother) ) half of the time in the zombie apocalypse:*survival mode* the other half of the time: *everyone is questioning life*

I'll be checking in periodically throughout the RP to see if people still plan to be active.

People who get busy and need to back out are always welcome to write in a really gruesome death scene for their character 😈

I'll be checking in periodically throughout the RP to see if people still plan to be active.

People who get busy and need to back out are always welcome to write in a really gruesome death scene for their character 😈
like turned into a zombie or just dead?

I cannot for all the ocs to be completed. (also, is my oc acepted, sorry to bother) ) half of the time in the zombie apocalypse:*survival mode* the other half of the time: *everyone is questioning life*
Mike will move on quick from questioning life and go straight to bribing the Tamura babies in a probably vain hope that they pick a better time to be born

In theory, anything Mom eats gets to them eventually, right? Do the girls have sweet tooths?
Yes, so the Moms do watch what they eat. There is a long list of foods that pregnant women shouldn't consume because it is harmful to the babies. And they're self-consious about the weight gain, so there is that. Sindy's go-to is chocolate, but Marissa won't eat candy after sunset because she thinks sugar keeps the baby up at night, which often means they'll be kicking up a storm and she won't get to sleep...and she already has a hard time sleeping as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back