• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The facility

Dafyddwilliams14

Watch your profanity...
'The Facility'
73623_med_lab_personal_concept-png.379902

There’s a secret government organisation that is trying to create the perfect type of soldier/assassin. A branch of the organisation has gone down the route of human genetic manipulation and augmentation via splicing it with DNA taken from animals, a specific mix of steroids and combat training.

Before you were even born your biological mother was artificially implanted with a very specific DNA. Your DNA. Nine months later you were born, taken away by the shady organisation and replaced with a flash clone. A clone destined to die after 4 years. Where were you taken? A facility in the Alaskan range of mountains. Why? So that you can be transformed into the perfect weapon of destruction. From the moment you were able to walk you were taught various martial arts from around the globe, survival tactics, espionage and educated up to the highest standard in various subjects.

Between your training you went through augmentations, a series of painful operations to manipulate your DNA, improving your strength, speed, reflexes, durability, ETC. You were also given a specific type of DNA relating to an animal with the ability to shift between your human form and your ‘enhanced’ form. You have inherited traits related to this animal and use them to improve your extensive set of skills. Only 10% of subjects survive this process and you are all that remains of the once large group.

There were three stages of augmentation, Stage one: When you were 5, Stage two: when you were in your mid-teens, Stage 3: Recently.

You have only just learnt how to shift and are adapting to the changes whilst continuing with your training regime, and coping with regular life in the facility.

scifi_02-jpg.379904

Rules:

- You character should be aged between 16-21 years of age.

- Romance is accepted but minors can only romance minors and adults may only romance adults (Also, if you do decide to start a romance please keep it PG13 as there may be young’uns RP’ing and we must preserve their delicate minds).

- Chose any animal you like but please take into account what powers they may have, if you choose a jellyfish then consider how that would work when you are shifted (Please someone pick a jellyfish and come up with a really cool design).

- No limits on how much you wish to post.

- NO GODMODDING.

- This will be a light-hearted RP but may get dark at times. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

- You may have as many characters as you like but please do not make it so that you are struggling to work all three characters.

- Your character may be any nationality.

AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS…

QnRiomqV.jpeg

I would like to have a few more GM's to give me a hand running things when I am offline so if you feel up to it let me know.

Co-GM: Cosmos Cosmos

I think I’ve gotten everything if I have forgotten I will add it later and notify everyone!

Any questions or want to add any ideas, please feel free to PM me or Cosmos Cosmos !

(Extra Images)
secretlab_dedyone-jpg.379900
174dd2ed8bf0bdf5cf0d6dfbe7c0c0de-d6n8092-jpg.379901
73623_med_lab_personal_concept-png.379902
laboratory_entrance_by_sebastianwagner-d64t5o8-jpg.379903
scifi_02-jpg.379904

Character sheet is up!!

Last edited:
XD Looks great!!
Also found some potential images for my strange cowgirl character failed experiment motivational character yeah!!
60185aefc251e21f3524d6553fe8c43a--cow-ears-cow-print.jpg
1441737057.pollo-chan_formandy.png DRHNbrkXkAApH7z.jpg tumblr_on2830Pthe1vfi5ngo1_500.png
(Think I'm gonna go with the last version ^^)
(lool)

I am sooooooo interested!!! Is it alright to have 2 characters? Also, is there a possibility that they ever tried to mix DNA from more than one animal?

I am sooooooo interested!!! Is it alright to have 2 characters? Also, is there a possibility that they ever tried to mix DNA from more than one animal?

Here's the character sheet!!
You're more than welcome to have more than one so long as you can manage them. If that's what you want to go for then go yeah they've tried, but maybe make it so that it's put their humanity at risk? Just a suggestion, don't have to take it :)

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-facility-character-sheet.382790/#post-8558741
Here's the character sheet!!
You're more than welcome to have more than one so long as you can manage them. If that's what you want to go for then go yeah they've tried, but maybe make it so that it's put their humanity at risk? Just a suggestion, don't have to take it :)

Awesome, thank you!

I just have a 2 more questions:

1. May DNA from extinct species be used?
2. Is their a limit to how long they can remain in their other form?

Awesome, thank you!

I just have a 2 more questions:

1. May DNA from extinct species be used?
2. Is their a limit to how long they can remain in their other form?

1. So long as you explain how they obtained the DNA.
2. Nope, they can stay in it if they prefer but in some situations it may be easier in human form

1. So long as you explain how they obtained the DNA.
2. Nope, they can stay in it if they prefer but in some situations it may be easier in human form

Awesome ^^.

.... I may have one more sorry: What is Omega Squad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back