• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Oh heck yeah! Sign me up with that; I'll have a character done later today for it!
Excellent ill have a cs page up today to better allow that. In addition ill be contacting you in dm's to give you some details of what the crew has been through as your character being the first mate means your the longest serving member on the team...tied with the two captains.

Alright beginning the CS page if anyone has a CS format that they would like to be used as the Character sheet now is the time to let me know.

Alright you guys character creation is open. Lets crank out our morally ambiguous transdimensional Pirate mercenary heroes. I look forward to seeing all or your characters. The sooner our roster is done the better. If you need help or find yourself stuck please ask for help i am happy to give aid where needed. Here is the link, lets make something legendary.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre phibglib phibglib Caffeine_Obsessed Caffeine_Obsessed ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki BlightGiver BlightGiver PixelSymphony PixelSymphony

phibglib phibglib as a mage a list of spells will be needed. But otherwise looks pretty good. I would also prefer listing some of the non power related skills as i find it hard to believe a person wouldnt have some other proficiencies even if it is just talking to people or drumming on a desk with a pencil.

I listed them under special abilities? Unless you mean something else by spells.

Hmm i see what you mean. I see five abilities then. The ability to communicate telepathically, the ability to teleport, the ability to shoot fire, the ability to move things with her mind, and i suppose understanding any language?
phibglib phibglib

Ok those are all fine. By list of spells i meant like listing each one individually as an ability triggered by the activation of a spell.
In short give each one its own category as right now the limitations of each one arent hard set. We dont know if your fire can fill a room or a planet, we dont know the range or power of either telekinesis or telepathy any stuff like that.

Thanks that's exactly what i was talking about. Consider her welcomed aboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back