• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Agent23

"Honey!!! Wheres my Supersuit?"
Throughout the multiverse there exist countless Cosmic threats that could potentially wipe put entire universes, yet they always seem to he dragged down by heroes who appear randomly out of nowhere. Many have wondered why it is that the forces of good always seem to come in at the last second with those clutch victories, and the Answer is the Narrative. No not like a storytelling Narrative, there actually exists a multiversal organization called The Narrative. This organization gathers legendary heroes from universes all over and send them in teams aboard ships that can traverse Land, Sea, Air, Space, Time, and Dimensions. Our Story is of one such ship, One that has had particularly bad luck.
db16f63b33feca362211e4e19c225aa5.jpgMeet the Gorgeous Vessel known as "The Gossamer." Operated by a pair of brothers who have been well known for pissing of would be galactic destroyers. Three years ago several of those who they had stopped in their nearly a century of missions banded together and grounded their ship, then made efforts to kill each member of their crew. The brothers managed to lead the assailants away killing a few of them in the process, but they were separated from their ship and the few survivors of the crew. Some of the villainous monsters escaped and the brothers returned to find their ship damaged badly and worse the Narratives navigational Nexus was taken from them essentially stranding them in that universe and granting those who attacked them a map of the Multiverse and its entire spacetime continuum.

As a direct result forces have begun to build against and resist the Narrative and now threaten to throw the entire multiverse into chaos. While many agents and their ships are waging war against these chaotic forces, it is the Gossamer's return that brings hope to the multiverse, mainly because the legendary crew it once held had defeated the multiverse's greatest threats. Sadly most of that old crew is now dead and gone, but the two brothers who captain the Ship, Rabbit & Croc, have gone about recruiting a new crew and repaired their ship. They don't fight to save the multiverse rather they fight to avenge their fallen friends and see their killers promptly ceasing their existence. The question is can this new crew do the job or will they perish as the old one did?

(Heya guys some of you may recognize the title as a ro me and my brother did a while back. However he left Rpn, i did not. So ill be taking our project and running with it as it was a fun story i never got to finish. The idea is simple, you are a hero (or at least not a villain) from one dimension or another that has been scooped up by The brothers Rabbit and Croc on behalf of the Narrative. They say its to save the multiverse but anyone who spends more than a day with them can tell you that's not the case...this crew will consist of 8 characters counting myself and will be relatively close knit.

Here are the roles
Captains- Rabbit and Croc (me)

First mate & Navigator-(These two are surviving members of the old crew.)

Chef- Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Medic - ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Engineer - Caffeine_Obsessed Caffeine_Obsessed
Translator- phibglib phibglib

Rabbit and Croc are Brothers from a Dimension where earth is filled with Super-powered individuals and they are both from the Late 18th century to early 19th century or what many know as the Wild West. While they both lead the ship they do so democratically letting the crew members vote on nearly everything amd almost always agreeing with one another making decision making relatively easy.
716a3888c2c18d9789148d34388ede4f.jpg
Rabbit is the younger of the two brothers and pictured above. He has Reality warping powers with limitations that have been Dubbed The Gunsmith. He can fly, see incredibly long distances and materialize Guns and bullets from thin air. Even forming Partial guns that can float and fire without him ever touching them. These guns have powerful properties like being able to hit intangible foes and negate healing factors or even Bullets that have Homing capabilities. If he focuses on creating a gun with all his attention amd time he can create really powerful ones like his brothers. He got his nickname rabbit for being soft spoken and seemingly skittish, not to mention lucky.
d505d5fda9ed759d4adb85e50805d9d4.jpg
Croc is the older brother and has a far simpler power set. The man is moderately Super Strong, Agile, and durable with long lasting stamina and minor regenerative capabilities in addition to Mental and Physical shielding from Psychic and Reality warping abilities which makes him surprisingly effective against the higher tier cosmic threats. He carries with him the "Bane blaster" a shotgun his brother made that never needs to reload and fires energy orbs with variable yields. It can be adjusted to simply hit someone with enough force to mimic a hard punch, or enough force to bore a hole through the side of a spaceship. He earned the name croc for being Mean and Surprisingly tough.

Now i strongly prefer that your characters be made from your own worlds and will accept characters imported from other Rp's i only ask that you dont make people from other fandoms. No batman, no Goku, etc. Only original characters will be allowed in this even if we do wind up going to fandom universes. You may also be from the Super powered Cowboy universe if you want as well just let me know ahead of time please :)

Last edited:
Thanks im glad. I am always open to suggestions on world building, missions, and plans so if you have any suggestions please let me know. I find that stories work better with writter collabs.

Hey this sounds interesting! Would steampunk be allowed? Or pirates?
Yes. You'd just need to make the world they are from and it could be another dimension that was visited during the recruiting phase. If your a member of the old crew you can even have a gun made by Rabbit if you'd like. If a new member of the crew you will get one made eventually. But yeah you have free reign with the character development and the universe from which they hail. We many even visit the universe in the future.

I will be your medic!
Alright awesome they are to be one of the new recruits on the team. The length of time they have been here can range from 3 months to 3 days. 3 months aho tje recruitment began, 3 days ago it ended and they started stockpiling resources needed for the trip. At the stories start that gathering phase has ended.

I'll take the translator role!
Thats actually a fun role its essentially your job to translate alien languages and forms of communication as not all are speech. There are many venues to doing this including magic , technology, and otherworldly sources. So have fun and feel free to either design your own universe or use the wild west superpower universe.

Double kitchen staff?
Oh shoot, I was about to ask if the Chef role was still open ><.
Yall can decide amongst one another which one chef will be im not gonna heft my weight around on stuff like that.

Any room for a Scout/Recon/Intel Agent?
And yes Either the Navigator or First mate can be that as fighting styles rarely reflect ones role. Incidentally all characters will be combatants in this. The chef must fight, the engineer must fight, even the medic must fight.

Being either Navigator or First mate would mean you were a member of the last crew. This gives you up to 98 years to have worked with the brothers as they have been doing the job for that long now. You can come up with your own answer to longevity but for the brothers they use the Narrative's chronolock serum which halts ageing and grants immunity to poison, venom, and high resistance to bleeding. If you would like to discuss history within the crew we can do so through PM that way we can have things for your character to tell the others in story.

ok so it sounds like pixel is gonna take our navigator spot. That leaves us needing only the first mate spot who will be a member of the legendary old crew and the longest serving member, tied with the captains for how long they have been on board. Hopefully we get them by tomorrow and i can start churning out threads then. If not then i can fill the role myself if need be or have the starting point be with them infiltrating the initial target and not with the crew. There are plenty of options.

Where my first mate at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back