• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The End Of The Force OOC

Characters
Here
Somehow I feel like everyone calls Istar (ny character that I’ll post when I figure out what all Force powers are healing related) a stupid pawn so she wouldn’t see anything to dispute there. After all , she’s mature enough to know she didn’t really stop the Empire from forming. She just sees the best in everything , so it’s not like she really thought on the idea that she had a part in all this.

Aymeline is crazy valid to think that though , like , I totally agree with her.

Done! Tell me if I have too many force powers on her sheet , I can take away a few of them if need be.

Done! Tell me if I have too many force powers on her sheet , I can take away a few of them if need be.
As long as it is basic level strength than the force powers are fine. I would suggest thought you find a secondary weapon, part of the Jedi order or not, having the main indicator of the Jedi and sith would not do her any favours from the rebellion. Even from the pro Jedi whose leaders want to keep the peace between factions for the sake of the rebellion.

As long as it is basic level strength than the force powers are fine. I would suggest thought you find a secondary weapon, part of the Jedi order or not, having the main indicator of the Jedi and sith would not do her any favours from the rebellion. Even from the pro Jedi whose leaders want to keep the peace between factions for the sake of the rebellion.
Are you sure she really needs one? She doesn’t really.. use weapons. Like , at all. If she had something like an A-180 pistol or a DC-17 it’d just kinda hang from her belt for show , and that’s not even the impression she wants to create.

Bluffing is good. So is laying down cover fire, if it comes to it.

That said, if you want to Doctor Who your way through the game, I'm all for it. :)

Are you sure she really needs one? She doesn’t really.. use weapons. Like , at all. If she had something like an A-180 pistol or a DC-17 it’d just kinda hang from her belt for show , and that’s not even the impression she wants to create.

No, you not necessarily need another weapon, just I wouldn't have the lightsaber out in the open. Dr whoing it indeed would be interesting way to go.

That’s what she basically intends , anyway , and she only disguises her.. Jedi-ness when other people tell her to. Which , she probably does in the Rebellion because somebody like Aymeline told her to , perhaps.

I am wondering if I should just create a bounty or if any of the anti-jedi individuals *cough* Lucius Dunn *cough* would like to hire Chuka?

Force kick!
latest

Aw! Aw! That hurt! I didn't mean it literally! Ouch... ok so while i finish up my character so we can start i will ran by my story ideas with you guys: i am thinking that we follow similar story beat to the canon. The military dictatorship under Tarkin still build the death star and the plans are stolen by rebels, things go awry and the plans fall under the control of the hutts who aim to sell the plans off to the highest bidder. So there is a scramble of all involved to Tatooine to buy, steal, fight for the plans.

Last edited:
Ugh sorry , I need to post. I’ll try to get on it soon , I’m just thinking of what Istar is even doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back