• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The End Of The Force OOC

Characters
Here
I’m here! If you want more players I have a few characters I could tailor well to this , depending on what you’re looking for the most.

I was going to write for my character a force sensitive child.
Though I have a feeling he won't contribute much with the story (because he'd be a child).. so... Is that a good idea?

..meanwhile I’m thinking of doing the sweetest Jedi Healer ever. I’ll try to get her CS up eventually.

(Hey , we have enough warriors already , we need the sugar healer)

Children can be dicey propositions in RP. Mostly because adult PCs will (rightfully) want to shield said children which typically means keeping them out of the fun the adults are up to.

Hmm. Maybe we anti jedi rebels need to stick together.

To be fair, Aymeline has thawed a little on the Jedi. In part because they've already had their asses kicked, which is something she's always wanted, but largely because her daughter's a Force Sensitive and they're the best chance her kid has of not getting ganked by that damn Empire you people voted in.

To be fair, Aymeline has thawed a little on the Jedi. In part because they've already had their asses kicked, which is something she's always wanted, but largely because her daughter's a Force Sensitive and they're the best chance her kid has of not getting ganked by that damn Empire you people voted in.
I’d wager at this rate she hates the Empire (or the Republic , what she remembers of that) more than she does the Jedi.

Oh for sure.

The Jedi were on the opposing side because they were stupid pawns who thought the Republic was awesome. To a Separatist Onderonan, the Empire overthrowing the Republic justifies every fear she ever had. At this point, it's less "I want to kill Jedi just because" and more "Thanks for screwing up the galaxy, now get your shit together and help me fix it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back