• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Devil's Throne - OOC [Open]

Awesome. Where do I put my character details down? Sorry about all the questions, this is my first roleplay.

Misty Gray Misty Gray Righty sure thing :) Edited to include that, though as a note since I couldn't find one that fits perfectly ofc, hair has random braids and beads in it

Misty Gray Misty Gray Righty sure thing :) Edited to include that, though as a note since I couldn't find one that fits perfectly ofc, hair has random braids and beads in it
I mean a photograph of a real-life face claim, like an actress. The drawings are perfectly fine to keep but I just want a photograph too.

Misty Gray Misty Gray I'm sorry ;-; but thank you!!! Uh, how far along are things? like, quickie recap maybe 1 sentence so I don't have to read everything?
Not much has happened yet. The family had dinner the previous evening. Arthur antagonised the king and Christopher, so ended up being confined to his room for the remainder of the night. It was quite a heated argument. The three princesses all left the dining room to spend time together in one of the bedrooms. The king told Alexander and Cassandra he's ill, but doesn't want anyone else to find out. Lena smashed a wine bottle whilst serving dinning, which pissed Christopher off.

It's now a new morning and everything seems way too peaceful and sunny. The princesses are currently out in the gardens where Christopher has just introduced them to Prince Lyle of France - the prince who it is hoped, by the king, will marry Azalea.

Good! Almost finished with her bio!
Yay, I look forward to it.

Nice. Are there any outgoing or incoming messages that Lennie may have just finished delivering or does she just get to wander since she's not quite a servant?

Nice. Are there any outgoing or incoming messages that Lennie may have just finished delivering or does she just get to wander since she's not quite a servant?
Have her wander inside the palace for your intro post and I think I have something to fire at her from there. Which may also lead her to need to interact with the Master of Security Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7

Misty Gray Misty Gray Sorry about my recent lack of replies, I've recently broke my wrist and I've been trying to let it relax by not typing as much. I still can reply but I'm sorry if my replies are not as long or not as often as I use to.

I have actually no idea what to have Rowan do right now haha
...also whenever someone writes 'french prince' I always read it as 'fresh prince' and it's slowly killing me please help

so Moolock Moolock .. I have a feeling our characters might not get along all too well, yanno? c:

Dislikes:
- Stiff uniforms - The ocean - Dealing with snobby merchants or nobles - Being underestimated - Tea - Dresses - The Prince - Interference - Failing duties - Spineless grovelers - Crime guilds - The Church, the concept of a God
^^^^
wink wink

Sorry for the lack of posts. I'm just giving more people chance to post and for me to see who's still in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back