• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Devil's Throne - OOC [Open]

Moolock Moolock Bear with me. I had something in mind but it needed the Master of Security. I just need to have a think of an alternative plan/idea. I might be able to involve Plutoni Plutoni but my brain isn't working well this evening.

Hey. Just a heads up that I'm not sure what to do about this one. It doesn't seem to have picked up or taken off as I'd hoped.

It's a great idea, I love the plot and everything. I've been absent due to camping I'm afraid. But I'm back now. Not sure where everyone else went though

Misty Gray Misty Gray I'm finally back with enough time to post now! Perhaps it would be worth introducing some major social event, like a ball or something thrown in honour of the visiting prince or the impending royal marriage, which could be fun to work with. I'm sure we can all help to give ideas if you'd like c:

Also Cinderlily Cinderlily , you still interested in making a character? (:

A dinner is currently being set up for that evening. It was to welcome the French (Fresh) Prince but I'm also going to make it joint for Katherine's arrival too.

Dramatics to occur.

I've just landed in Vancouver after a long journey so not sure when I will be able to post. At the worst, it'll be a week from now. It all depends on how much time/energy I have in the evenings whilst I'm here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back