• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Dark Truth - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Felix Felix

If Odette doesn't have this playing during her battle scene, when what is even the point of life?

@Psychie - just the one bonus unarmed strike unless fury of blows as @Ilikepie said.
So, a follow up.

If I use a Ki point, do I get the 2 hits from Flurry of Blows and the one bonus action attack, or does the Ki point count as the bonus action?

I had briefly considered lowering my Str even more to get my Con to 16 since my melee damage can use Dex for my bonus, but decided against it.

So, a follow up.

If I use a Ki point, do I get the 2 hits from Flurry of Blows and the one bonus action attack, or does the Ki point count as the bonus action?
I would guess that the Flurry of Blows would be the bonus action.

The flurry of blows is the bonus action- so instead of getting one unarmed strike- you get two. Bonus action is just 2 possible attacks with the use a a ki point.

If you go paladin, Cha is a powerful stat for that class, so I can see it being good for her.

1581806367814.png

This time with Felix, and my row dummied out with 8s for the color scale's accuracy.

Neat. I see we are a dexterous bunch. Nearly everyone has that maxed out.

Coolness. Just to let you guys know, I have a tabletop game that I'm heading to tonight, so I may be out of touch for the evening.

I have to write Felix's and Welian's pre-session thing too ooops

Awesome. Mine is next week. Saturdays will be hard once both my groups in real life start up on cycle again lol

Ashe is also decent at charisma when needed I did take expertise in persuasion
I also did that as a bard, but I have more charisma to boost it. You could consider putting your expertise somewhere else.

Also, I think we will just use stealth to get out of every situation I guess

Mine is every other week during the day (me as the dorky GM)

My friend's game is every other week opposite of mine and it is late in the evening. (I am a life cleric- so Sherwood Sherwood - we bonding)

I just had a brainfart. You can make some nice anagrams with our chars first names: Broad, Board. So if welian welian starts with an E, we might make Debora. Or maybe there are other combinations ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back