• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Dark Truth - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
If you think this is bad, you should check out Sherwood's status posts on his profile. There are hundreds of bad puns there.

I have a serious game mechanic question for the group. Let me quote the text I'm asking about:
• When you use the Attack action with an unarmed strike or a monk weapon on your turn, you can make one unarmed strike as a bonus action. For example, if you take the Attack action and attack with a quarterstaff, you can also make an unarmed strike as a bonus action, assuming you haven't already taken a bonus action this turn.
Now, when I hit fifth level and gain my second attack per round, do I get to make one bonus unarmed strike, or is it two - one unarmed strike per attack?

I would guess that it would be just one bonus hand to hand attack, not two. But DnD is not my forte to be the expert on this.

I can see it working either way. That's why I am asking for clarification on this before I get into a fight and expect to be wailing on my foes and roll too many times.

I had thought so, but wasn't sure. Too bad; I would have really enjoyed being a martial arts killing machine.

I wish that there was a way to hit a stat up to 18 at level 1. Having that bonus to my Wisdom would be sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back