• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Jayden retracted his claws and looked at the girl asking why he had just killed Sombra, "You must be new" he said to her, as attempting to wipe off some of the blood on his hands.

Fred Colon Fred Colon and all near

Ace relaxed "Laura he's not gonna die I told Jayden to stop his heart, not kill him, and after another 2 minutes he will be stuck in a time loop from the passed 3 hour's no pain no feeling just him and his memory's" Ace noticed then moon and then he went 30% transformation moon sage he bursted out the school and then did a moon spell that made it invisible for one night he went out of sage mode and said "sombra was right no one can stop the moon from rising but we can make it invisible" he fainted out of exhaustion he used to much of his left eye's power

Half-blood demon Half-blood demon Virus Virus

Jayden looked over at the two and said, " great now Ace is passed out again. At least Laura is not dead." He sighed, "I'm to tired to carry him back to his room now. I guess it can wait though. I mean he's not gonna go anywhere." He had completely forgotten about the girl and thought he was talking to himself now.

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 Virus Virus @ anyone near

"That is correct." Kitz proffered her letter to him, making sure to draw his attention to where she had written 'yes' on it. "I have accepted this schools letter and will now be a student here. Is this some sort of hazing?" She motioned to the dead man. " Do I have to kill someone too? I'd rather not. Blood attracts butterflies and I'm trying to fly under their radar for now. I'd be killed, like that." She tried to snap her fingers, but she couldn't manage to make much of a sound, so instead she repeated, "Like that," and sharply clapped her hands together. "If they knew where I was."

Kitz stared at him like he was an idiot.

"Obviously." She said slowly. "They're vicious blood thirsty killers."

Kitz cocked an eyebrow at him.
"Don't put yourself in any danger on my account. I usually just run if I see one." She looked around. "Anywho." She kept trying, and failing, to snap her fingers. "If it's not some sort of hazing ritual why are we killing people at school?" She suddenly frowned at her hand and it froze mid snap. It began to shiver and shake though the rest of Kitz was perfectly solid. "Do ask." She said to it. And suddenly... It failed to made and audible snap again. Kitz sighed. "It's hard to find good help these days."

"Well for one he's not dead" he then said quieter,"I think" he then resumed his regular voice, "and two he deserved it, he tried to kill Laura and that would have not had been good" "also what do you mean its hard to find help?" He then looked over at Ace and said, "can you make it back to your dorm?"

Fred Colon Fred Colon FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395

"I see. I see." Kitz tittered! "Yes!" She raised her hand triumphantly, smiling like a madwoman and finally, successfully snapped her fingers!

"I'm sorry, what?" She turned back to the other two. "His family was black so you killed him, you said? I don't approve of that sort of thing, to be honest. It's rather bigoted, Even if you only kill someone a little. I'm a firm believer in equal opportunity killing. There's nothing spereating us from anyone else, especially when they're dead. I'm Kitz, in answer to your question. Master of finger snapping and the sole protector of the stars."

"A pleasure, well and truly." Kitz made a deep bow, her long, black cloak fluttering in some non-existent wind. "As stated before, I am Kitz. It's my job to ensure the stars stay in the sky, and to thwart butterfly machinations where I find them. At least, when I'm not running away from the blasted fluttering things."

"What do you mean?", she asks. "These are the newer students, are you blind?".
Laura notices kitz,"hello, nice cloak you have there!", with a smile. She slumped a little as she hated to see her uncle lying on the ground like a dead corpse. "Hes... hes not dead, is he? I just hope he changes his evil.",she Sat down next to him. "We wanted him dead, but... I don't see the purpose in killing him right of the bat... I just want peace between all the kingdoms, even oz.".
Cambrid saw his father as well, and growled,"how dare you harm my father! Lemme at him!!", he charged at both ace and jayden, but Laura kept him back,"he's not dead!!"
The raven that was mocking, finally flew in and screamed,"long live the ki-", and stopped when the king was down,"long live the death of the kingdoms then!!"

@ everyone

Jayden just stared at Cambrid and said, "she's right he's not dead, also it was this or Laura's death. I find this a better outcome. Let him at me I don't care he looks like he needs to relieve some steam." He said with a straight face

Virus Virus @ and all near

"As much as evil can exist, the butterflies embody." Kitz said,
"And thank you." She said, sitting down next to where Laura was slumped. She pulled her arms inside the cloak and they vanished. "I appreciate the compliment. It's my most valuable possession." Snapping sounds could be heard from inside the cloak. "Did you know the two boys killed this man because his family is black? I think that new boy trying to hit someone was part of his family. I think we should report the lot of them to some sort of ethical board, but I'm new here so I thats probably not my call." Her eyes adjusted and fixed on the Raven. It wasn't quite a butterfly, but Kitz had a deep distrust of all flying flapping things. "Where do your allegiances lie, bird? With the stars or with the butterflies?"

Cambrid lost momentum and decided not to hurt jayden,"you worthless creature!!".
"Squawk, mine lies within king sombra, and I'm gonna hurt whoever harmed him!!! Aghhhhhhhh!!!!!" He charged after ace and missed, his beak gotten stuck in the ground again,"MFFMFFFMFMF...."
"My family's last name is black, it's pretty long for a dark bloodline. Hes been a tyrant and wanted the throne before my father and went on rampage. Now I wish he could change his evil attitude, and bring the kingdoms to peace.", Laura drooped and had a wistful look on her face.

@ everyone.

"Yeah, yeah" he said to Cambrid while walking over to the raven and picked it up and placed it on his own shoulder, he then started petting it. Even though the bird was evil he wouldn't hurt it. He looked over at Laura, "he really damaged your guy's kingdom, didn't he?

@ everyone

Ace was still here but he was getting hot like he was sweating buckets "ngh so painful it hurts it hurts" this was happening because he was holding the forbidden art for to long if he holds it any more he will also be put in a loop but not like the one he put sombra in one that he is killed over and over again for eternity not ageing just dying

(seriously if were going to have dorm mates were going to have to choose)

Virus Virus Half-blood demon Half-blood demon Fred Colon Fred Colon

"Well, at least it's not the butterflies." Kitz said, relaxing her vigil against the bird. She looked around herself and for the first time realized that everyone else seemed quite upset. She froze. "Is there.... Anything I can do to help?" She asked vaguely. That was what she was supposed to do in situations like this, wasn't it? Even if she still wasn't quite sure what was going on, she was supposed to ask if she could help, people would say, 'no, no, thank you for asking though' and then they would feel positive emotions for her and possibly feel a little better, and she wouldn't need to actually do anything.

(Kitz has forgotten about her key and has no idea where she's going to stay. It has not yet occured to her that she will, at some point, need a room and might not occur to her even when she gets tired and attempts to sleep)

"ungh ungh it hurts it hurts" he was getting closer and closer to eternal death he was about to lose it if he didn't stop soon he would leave this realm and never see it again "ungh I - I i'm gonna di-" suddenly he collapsed and said "i thank you for you'r help Jayden"

1585535982101.png
Yumo

The night sky shined down upon the male sitting atop the school's building, watching over it's mass like a hawk stalking it's prey.

"Hmmm.."

Yumo's croaking, robotic voice would hum in a puzzled way as he watched the moon turn from pure white to crimson red, before disappearing in a flash.

"Someone must have expended a lot of power to mess with the moon like that.. Interesting.."

The look behind his mask was that of a mad man, smiling ear to ear as he realised that someone powerful was learking inside of the school. Yumo loved a good sparring match, as that mind-set was worked into his bones from birth. The thrill of going against a strong opponent that was maybe on his level of power was a great feeling, a great feeling indeed.

"I guess I'll have to keep watch a little longer.. See what's going to happen in the coming hours.."

He thought, before his body faded like light touching a shadow, the speed in his movements enough to uproot tree's if he passed by them. When he had stopped, he looked down from a light pole in the distance, maybe around a couple of hundred yard away, to a crowd of people surrounding what seemed to be a corpse.

"Well, well, well.. Looks like I've found the culprit's to our missing moon.."

Jayden looked over at Ace, "No, your not gonna die. Not on my watch at least." What to do, come on brain think of something. Wait maybe the viles I drink that stop me from killing on blood moons will work, its worth a shot. This morning Jayden had put his last and the only vile he had left in his pocket, just for emergencys. "Hey, don't die on me yet!" He then took the vile out of his pocket and said,"Drink this it might help." He gave it to Ace, and hoped it had worked

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 and all near

Users who are viewing this thread

Back