• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Not two minutes out my room and I stumble upon Jayden. While personally not disliking the guy the guy he was not in a sociable mood. Simply wanting to greet and resume his quest for coffee was interrupted by Ace.

Ugh... I bearly got any sleep but still at least I got some sleep. He then noticed Ace talking to him. "Huh... I honestly don't know what happened to you. You kinda had pale blue around you and then we brought you back to your room."

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 ToLazyToCare ToLazyToCare

On Ace's way to the library he passed a person who had the same aura as Alexander "what the, he had more of a dark pull than anyone i'v ever come a cross, but it did feel like Alexander" he murmured to himself. "Alexanders in trouble" Ace grabs a random staff by him and runs to Alexander "Alexander watch out some body's here for you there gonna take you away".

ToLazyToCare ToLazyToCare

"Bye." Jayden said while lazily waving his hand. He then walked back into his room and searched through his stuff. Looking for the viles he had packed, realizing he had only packed 2. He muttered to himself, "crap" and placed the remaining vile in the draw with the map he stared at the map before shutting the draw. Well Laura did say that they are rare here, so as long as this does not happen 2 more times we should be good, he thought. He sat on his bed stretching as he yawned. "Hopefully today will be less hectic", he said to himself.

as Ace got to Alexander the two of the same magic that made him lose control that night made it so he almost lost control. "ungh ungh ungh, its happening again" suddenly Ace starts a rampage, guards line up to stop him but he just runs right through them "i'm not stopping ever again" suddenly wings appear and Ace's new hoodie is torn apart.

Last edited:
(Catch up post, after being offline for a while)
"Wait... what!?", She was utterly shocked; She never had a brother, or never thought she had one,"what!?"
"You never known, cous?"
"But, impossible! I'm the only one in the family, and even I know that!"
The arguing happened between the two for hours.

Laura headed back to the school to fix up the damage,"bloody hell, this is going to take a lot of work.", but she gotten to work straight away; cleaning up the blood, helping the guards, and fixing the lockers. "What a relief", she sighed, and headed to her room. Laura could hold all nighter and do duties, but after the right, she wanted some rest.

The next morning, she gotten up and headed to the bathroom to get ready. Delirious and all, she reached to grab a hairbrush but a vile of poison Sat on the sink. Laura's face turned several shades of red.
Meanwhile, cambrid and glinda were checking over some work from other students,"wow, the new ones are getting better!"
"I noticed that, aunt glinda."
"Have you told Laura yet?"
"I was waiting for her to-", he was interrupted by Laura's yelling of,"CAMBRID BLACK!!"
"speak of the devil..."

After that fighting again, Laura headed off to class, but ace caught her eye,"umm, are you o- oh my goodness!", and off she ran to protect herself.

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 @ anyone else I forgotten to mention

Laura just gives him the weirdest look,"what... you were... forget what I said", not even mentioning what happened the last day. She grabs her box of crystals, and closed it. "I'm busy at the moment, but I would like to be alone."

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395

"hmm ok so what's going on with her" Ace said with confusion in his voice "eh doesn't matter, i'm going to the training grounds c'ya"

Last edited:
"What happened to him?", she whispered to herself. Laura was experimenting with her magic, yet she wanted to find out why one moment he's angry, next one, he's nice. As a result of her curious mind, she ran out the door, and tried to find ace. Running to the grounds, she searched around.

Jayden was laying against a tree outside, reading a book. But while reading he let his thoughts run wild. Soon, losing track of where he was in the book. He restarted the page skimming the lines of text for unfamiliar text. He regained his spot and continued reading.

Laura, very tiredly Sat on the ground and watched the day go by. Suddenly, squawking raven scares the hell out of her and she screams at the top of her lungs,"you stupid Bird, carus! Shoo!!", and it flew away. Ravens were considered sombra's birds for spying, and were illegal to be touched. "Bloody hell, hope no one heard that..."

@ anyone that heard the screaming

"Yes, everything's fine!", She shouted from the other side,"shoo, stupid Bird!", it did fly away, but it stayed in her room, looking for secrets. "Dont make need grab a gun..."
"Squawk!!"
"Ugh!!", she grabbed a book and threw it across the room; the Bird just dodged in time.

Kitz had found a letter in her cloak.

She hadn't remembered where she had got it. Or when. It was rumpled and smashed, she'd found it in the pages of an old dictionary she had torn every other page out of while she was looking for a synonym for the word 'Vociferous'. She considered it a good omen, because she hadn't found a synonym, but she had found this letter.

"You have been accepted to the prestiguous.... sure, sure, sure, next, next, next." She read aloud. "Do you accept?"

"Yes!" She said triumphantly. And then a moment later wrote down 'yes' at the bottom of the letter in green crayon.

Not long after, she arrived at the school on foot. She stared up at the tall Gothic structure and wrought iron gates. She touched the entrance gate of the school. People were within. Things were different here. She ground her teeth together and smiled, stepping onto the grounds. She marched straight up to the nearest person and showed her the letter, specifically the bit where she had written 'yes' in green.

"I have accepted this schools invitation." She stated matter of factly. "What do I do now? And where are we? This is very important. I need to know so I can do my job."

In a dark corner of the school, there was a group of five people, that looked to be hovering around something or someone that was on the floor. You could tell by the way they dressed and their wicked smiles that they weren't up to anything good and that was exactly what was happening when you could actually see what was going on. On the floor, was a smaller male student, covering his face with his hands whilst the others mocked and laughed, kicking him every so often. It was clear that they were bullying the poor guy, but none of the other students stood up to the group of people or even offered their help to the one on the floor.

"Why did you even enrole in this school? You're worthless!"

The louder one of the group spoke out, laughing afterwards whilst the boy remained silent.

"Yeah, why?"
"So dumb.."
"God, how stupid can you be?"

The others followed the bigger male, him obviously being the leader of this pack of wolves. Soon enough though, the victim had enough of the bullies and finally stood up for himself, which took them back a bit.

"I'm not worthless! You're all pathetic! Ganging up on one person like this, like you're all hard!"
"What did you just say, you little shit?!"

You could tell that the larger male was angry now, just from his facial expression. His eyes were wide open, he was gritting his teeth and it was obvious that he was embarassed because his face was red and flushed. All because the student stood up for himself. The bully clasped his right hand into a fist, before pulling it back and thrusting it forward towards the student, aiming to hit him directly in his face, causing the victim to cover his face again in fear of being hit. But after a few seconds, he looked up to see that they had all diverted their attention to something else, something that was behind him and their looks had fear written all over them.

"Bullying a student.. Threatening to hit that student.. Then going for the hit.. You're not very nice, are you?"

A deep, almost robotic voice played like a record behind the student, which made him look back to see a black cloaked figure with a metallic, white mask covering his face, emerging from the shadowy wall, face first and very slowly, like you'd see in a horror flick. The bullying students all backed off a bit, allowing Yumo to fully come from the wall and stand in front of the victim.

"Do you know what they did when a student was being bullied at The Shadow Temple? They found out whoever was doing the bullying and took one of their eyes as punishment.."
"W-wait, we're sorry sir, we wont do it again, please!"

Yumo put his right hand to the side of him, extending it outwards and opening it up. He'd watch as the shadows around him circled his hand until a black, long needle was formed, before aiming it towards the leaders eyes.

"It was something like this that they used.. How about a demonstration?"

At this point, the students decided that it wasn't worth the trouble anymore and booked it down the hallway, Yumo watching as their faces looked back to check if he was coming after them. Once they turned the corner, Yumo turned his head and sighed, before twisting his whole body around to face him, extending his hand. The male student took it and Yumo pulled him to his feet.

"Kids can be tiring. They just need a little fear and they'll listen. Trust me when I say that they wont be bullying you anymore."

He'd say, gaining a thank you from the student, before he ran off to class. Yumo took this chance to disappear into the shadows once more, almost like he was walking through an invisible door on the wall.

Last edited:
Laura tried her best to get the stupid raven out; she opened the door by accident and it flew out screaming,"Sombra will rule the world!!", over and over like a stupid parrot.
"You stupid bird!!", she chased after it and bumped straight into her locker,"ow..."
The Bird flew outside and was up to no good.
"What is all that ruckus?", Cambrid came out of his dorm to see some books that were thrown out of #209,"Laura, what happened?"
"Two words. Sombra's raven."
He helped her up. As she was heading back to her room, they heard loud screaming downstairs,"what in the world!?". Laura dashed from her room, and headed downstairs to see what's happening, but it seems like the ruckus has disappeared,"hello?"

BlackLung BlackLung @ anyone that heard the screaming

Jayden did not want to read anymore. So he closed his book, stood up from where he was sitting, and started walking back to his dorm to drop off his book. He passed by other students, he recognised none of them. He passed by the entrance of the school. He saw what looked like a new student holding what looked like a letter of acceptance, they were also asking a girl questions. He walked past her heading to his dorm.

Fred Colon Fred Colon

The raven flew straight into jayden and landed on his shoulders. He spoke,"psst, what do you know about the princess's weaknesses?", squawking after his sentence. It was obvious that the raven was conniving something very evil, and is someone could spot that he was sombra's raven, he/she would kill him or show him to Laura. "Dont tell anyone about me. The princess hates me, and would you like to be street friend and share her secrets with me?"

Half-blood demon Half-blood demon

Jayden then looked over at the raven sitting on his shoulder. He reached his hand up to the raven and petted it's head. He was actually quite fond of ravens, to him they were pretty. Even though this raven was speaking to him, and asking about Laura's weaknesses, he was still fond of it. He then said softly to the raven, "I do not know anything about her weaknesses. I've only been here a day or two. I don't really know much about her." He continued to pet the raven's head, with no expression on his face.

Virus Virus

Ace went to the dungeons and when the guards didnt let him in he killed them and then walked past their dead corps' "sombra I specifically came here to kill you but that's gonna be heard seeming that this isn't you and it's just an illusion."

@ anyone who heard the battle

The raven liked the petting. At least someone liked him,"you like ravens, I thought everyone hated them since they're considered sombre- never mind!!", he squawked loudly to make sure no one heard him,"phew, we'll talk about this later. Ill grab the secrets myself and hand them to my master.", and away he flew. He landed in Laura's window in which was open. She was busily drawing in her sketchbook, not minding the raven and thinking it was a robin or a thrasher.
Half-blood demon Half-blood demon
Meanwhile...

Sombra was waiting on his raven when he heard ace speak,"what do you want? You defeated me, and I'm stuck in this hellplace. You want revenge on me?"

"NO" he laughs in a way only a maniac would "I want you dead, you see if she dies you die and even then I want you dead" not even sombra could sense this was a demon inside Aces body not Aster but a different one giving him even darker magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back