• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Virus

Official enby virus
You've been accepted in the dark kingdoms school of magic, but there are some strange things going on...
Like for example, I'm an umbra. And there are several umbras in the school, but they look completely human.
And everything is upside down! (Not literally) umbras love scaring people for fun, for they think fear is fun to do. Would you stand up, and try to overcome your fear? How would you react to being accepted? Will you take the invitation?

image.jpeg

_____________________________________________________________________________________

This role play takes place in the series called "Darkness Survives".

Discord:
Will be given through messages
Wiki:
Coming soon

Last edited:
Laura stepped in school, watching all the new students walk by,"oh fuck, what did dad do this time...", she whispered, putting her guitar in her dorm and slammed the door, hoping no one heard her and try to bother her.
She quickly grabbed her phone, and checked the time,"good... At least I'm not going to be-" her speech was interrupted by her phone saying that she needs to be nicer in school, sent by johnathan, her co-lead of her company,"alright, alright, I will... Heesh..."

Meanwhile, there was utter rapping on her door. She grumbled and shouted,"uh... Who is it?"
"Nothing other than... Cambrid..."
"Get your butt out of my fucking face cambrid..."
"Well.. No, I got something you'd like to see,..", he stuck a letter under the door and walked off to his dorm, five doors from mine.
"Stupid bîtch won't mind his own fucking damn business", she mumble as she opened the letter, and read it.

It read:
CALLING ALL STUDENTS

You're great and faithful King pitch, would be glad to have more students in the dark school of magic, newer students only, and accepting humans...

-PB

"Well well well, looks like my dad has some explaining to do..", she said, crumpling up the letter and burning it with her dark magic causing the damn smoke alarm to go off,"oh be quiet!", she jumped up and silenced it. "Looks like I have some.. Introducing to do...", she said with an evil smirk.

"Wait... Did it say addressing to the... REAL WORLD?!", Laura pulled her hair, "the real worldll kill us!", she ran around the room in circle till she gotten dizzy,"but still... They need to know who's boss..."
She looked at the door to see a dead frog, as a prank from her cousin. "Oh that... Yuck!... Eugh.....", she picked it up and threw it in the trash

Ace gets home from school and checks the mail mainly normal but one thing catches his eye an unusual letter from the dark school of magic he goes inside and reads it "what the" in the letter it says if you except the invitation you will have a guide "eh, couldn't hurt to try" Ace put a check mark under the except and the letter disappears "uh well OK at least that's not the first time somethings disappeared in my hands" i pack up my stuff and head to the school. "sweet i finally got here"

The guide " hello i am Laura i will be you guide i'm guessing human" Ace "actually i'm not human my species just looks like it i'm a Time Lord" Laura "so whats your name" Ace "I would rather not say" Laura "come on I won't tell anyone" Ace "Fine i'm Ace but call me Doctor" Laura "oh your a doctor" Ace "no I just go bye the Doctor, it's like a nickname I chose for myself" Laura "ohh nice OK ill show you to your dorm" Ace "OK" Laura "nice lets go"

Laura "here it is room 215" Ace "Thanks" Laura "no prob all your stuff is already in there" Ace "sweet" Laura "k bye" Ace "ya c'ya"

Last edited:
"Sheesh what a newbie", Laura said to herself as She walked out,"but, looks like I have some stuff to do with dad.". She walked to the magic teacher's office to state something to her uncle,"um, uncle vullemere, you got a second?".
Mr. Vullemere is the magic teacher for the whole school, except glinda the good; she teaches ozonian magic. "Come on in. I know, you're angry about your father sending these strange letters, are you not?"
"Angry!? I'm more than angry, I'm furious! Cant we just use the umbras in this hellplace, we got enough students as it is, there's not going to be enough dorms!"
"We'll assign roommates for everyone, why-"
Laura couldn't stand it; the school never had roommates, for umbras always fight whether over the room, ruling the kingdom, or just fighting over something completely stupid,"why that's just crazy, roommates. How are we going assign mates if we always fight?"
"At least get along, or even become friends.", he cared for students whether mad or not, even for the princess.
"Fine, as long as I don't get one, I'm not killing anyone in this school.", she gotten up and left.
FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395
Meanwhile

Glinda the good, a magic teacher and the ruler of oz, gotten ready for class hour after everyone gotten settled in,"one last grain, there."
Cambrid has been helping as well; as least as a lab rat...,"why must I be the guinea pig especially for floating crystals?", he was hovering in the air, with crossed arms.
"Be patient, we're almost done. You don't want the students to test on you, now do you?"
"What!?", he fell from his floating gaze and shouted,"tested on me?! Ill let them test me!! Ill- oh nevermind"

(Both open for interaction)

Ace, I wonder if they have a training room here i'll look
oh here it is
"hello is any one in he-" a knife is thrown into the wall right by Ace's head
"ooooooook i can see this room is occupied so ill just be on my wa-"
Laura "wait your katana's were are they from"
Ace "just because i'm the new kid you don't have to act interested"
Laura "I actually want to know"
Ace "They belonged to my old master before i was forced to kill him with them"
Laura "uhhh ok well i'll be going and you go ahead and do your thing"
Ace "sweet uhh ok" draws one sword so fast that right when it comes out of it's holder it chops the training dummy in half

principal black:
will all the students please come to the meeting hall.

Alexander sighs while stretching himself, one glance at the clock told him he had been awake for 56 hours. Perhaps it was time for a nap, not that he needed it perse but it was better for him. It couldn't be helped, he had to be ready and awake for when they came. The organization sended men and they came far too close in discovering his hideout. He already packed everything and just finished his latest adjustments for his suite. It was basically indestructible, could camouflage and cloak which should make hiding a lot easier. Grabbing his suite he carried it to his room to put it in one of his bags. To his surprise he saw a letter on his bed. Which should be impossible, his underground lab is a fortified fortress. He grabbed the letter and took a closer look. He sighed and rubbed his eyes, somewhat hoping that he was seeing things due a lack of sleep. When he openend them where he was surprised him. Looking around he saw that he was in a room with all the stuff he had packed and some more. Channeling his hunting instincts he sensed that he wasn't alone. They weren't hostile but they were powerful. He decided that he needed answers. Putting the jacket part of his suite on he left to walk through the corridors. It seemed like a hall of sorts, a school hall. Shaking his head he started to read the letter.

Laura walked around the school, bumping into the strange suited guy,"ow. Should've been paying more attention...", and simply waved at him, hoping he took a small wave as an apology and walked it off. Where was she going you ask? To the classroom of magic, but caught her attention was cambrid,"what, why do you always follow me?!"
"I dunno, why are you so angry all the time?"
"You win, but you owe me a grain of ozonium.", and snatched a box glinda given to her.
"Watch out, cous; there is some freaky people in here.", not even mentioning his father, king sombra; he shivered at the name.
"What one waker or nil going to do to an umbra, kill me? Ha! No! And its not like your father is going to break out of tampri dungeon.", She joked around like she always did, but cambrid had a Bad feeling something Will happen.
ToLazyToCare ToLazyToCare

Meanwhile...

Somewhere in the deep depths of the kingdom dungeons, King Sombra has successfully broke out and is ready to wreak havoc. Everyone was on full alert,"did you hear something?"
"Lets check the second floor", all the guards swarmed in the dungeon like a beehive.
"Pitch... he'll pay for this, everyone is this kingdom Will pay for this...", and out he went; now, he wasn't stupid to pick a disguise, he simply disguised himself as a guard and headed to the school to lay low, since guards guarded the school and the kingdom wherever a ruler is.

(Sombra is open for interaction if anyone were to find out a fake guard)

From what Alexander could see he has in a school of sorts, which in itself was that impressive. It was the inhabitants that interested him. The girl he bumped into was strong, his instincts screamed so. She smelled nice, of magic and beast. And there were others, they were strong as well. They were.., they were like him. The sudden realization made him pause and stop dead in his tracks. People, nay monsters like him. He wasn't alone anymore, not truly alone. Alexander furiously shook his head, it isn't the time to be pondering about such thoughts he needed to know why he was here. And how? It was obviously teleportation but what kind, he needed to now. The thought made him pause, students of the school were monsters. What kind of knowledge did you pass onto abominations? For the first in a long while, Alexander was unprepared. It was a disturbing experience but this new conundrum was also exciting. But first he had to find out more about this place. He went back to the dorm he arrived in. Once in the room he started placing magic wards to keep interlopers at bay. With his room secure it was time to hunt more information. After he made adjustments of course, it never hurt to be prepared after all.

Laura wanted to try a challenge, like all umbras do; she decided to try to scare the suited guy. She sneaked up behind him and yelled,"BOO!!", classic, but it made everyone jump and she waited for a reaction. Mr. Vullemere, however, wasn't very happy,"Laura, stop scaring people!"
"Yes, uncle."

Meanwhile, sombra has sneaked in with his guard disguise and stood next to the door, listening for secrets, when the princess, Laura caught his eye. He wanted to kill all the rulers, including the dark princess,"the princess is here? Very clever, indeed."

(Open)

Alexander was listening with rapt attention to his new magic teacher Vullemere. Apparently it was school that thought magic among other subjects. His new teacher explained also various other things like the headmaster who is apparently a powerful magic caster. His thoughts were interrupted when he sensed someone closing in. It was the girl from before. Before he could return his attention to his teacher, the new girl yelled. Looks like she startled everyone. But mister Vullemere seems less than pleased. "Yes uncle." Uncle huh.

Laura: Boo!
Narrating: He proceeded to turn around
"Speaking": "Who are you?
Thought's: Why didn't I think of that sooner?

Jayden wakes up to his sister Kristina yelling at him to get up. He groaned and turned to his side saying, “Let me sleep.” Kristina responded by dragging him off his bed, Jayden hit the floor with a thump. He jumped up rubbing his head and said, “I thought I said let me sleep.” “But look you got a letter.” She said while holding a letter in front of him. “Let me see that.” He said as he grabbed the letter out of his sister’s hand, he then thought to him self “I never get any mail so what is this?” He sat down on his bed and opened the letter, Kristina also sat down on his bed behind him, watching him open the letter and read it. “Hmm, Kristina hand me a pen.” She hands him a pen and he checks accept. The letter disappeared. He then turns to his sister and says, “You want to help me pack?”

He then arrived at the school. He says to himself, “Guess this is it, I should probably find out what room I have.” He then started walking to the main office.

"So much for that, where is principal liquinox? I haven't seen her all day", she complained to herself,"meh, as long as there's no trouble, this school can handle a day without a principal; she needs a break"
"Laura, come here, quick!", her cousin broke her trance
"Ugh, what now"
"I got a call from your father, the dungeon is swarming; someone broke out"
"W-what!? Thats impossible! Tampri is the most guarded place in this world! Unless someone were to slither past the guards, the couldn't stand a chance against that gate!"
"I told you I had a bad feeling someone would break out!", he threw up both arms in anger.
"Calm down, let's hope it's not s-you-know-who broke out. If it is, I'm burning this kingdom down with me in it", she wasn't the only one angry, but she had a point. Sombra was mean, cruel, and bad, not mentioning the fact that he was a tyrant.
"And besides, if he did break out, we'll banish him to the northern frontier. Now, I have some students to guide since principal liquinox isn't here today, sick or something."

Laura caught eye of the new member, and decided to throw on a fake smile so well practiced, it didn't show any anger in her, but her fists showed it,"hello, ill be your guide for the school. Ill show you to your room"

ToLazyToCare ToLazyToCare Half-blood demon Half-blood demon

"hello, ill be your guide for the school. Ill show you to your room"
It is the girl from before, probably also a student here. Hhhm, her smile seems well practiced. "Hello to you too, I am Alexander Muldrotha." "If I'm not mistaken but weren't you the one to startle the class?" Time to fish for information.

Jayden then looked over at the girl, he noticed she had clenched fists but was also bearing a smile. He thought nothing of it and just presumed someone had provoked her. He spoke out to her “Hello” He said quite coldly.

Virus Virus

Last edited:
"Startle the class, eh? They're used to it, in fact theyre my father's people, and besides, the while class is very predictable.", she explained. "Now, here's your keys, if someone is bothering you, call my room; ill handle it. Room 209-"
"Laura, don't move. Theres a snake in your shoe", cambrid broke in and pranked her.
"Very clever, now all of your stuff is in there, and don't mind loud noises at night."
"Alright, fine, ignore me!"
"Thats it", she was going to lose her temper, but it died down pretty quickly. "Ill see you two around, I guess"

ToLazyToCare ToLazyToCare Half-blood demon Half-blood demon

Bamivire had come back from her private garden to find her mother holding a letter. The young elf looked at her with mild confusion, setting her satchel aside on the little wooden table by the door. She nimbly took the letter, opening it and taking the folded piece of paper out to read it over. Her eyes widened just a tad, never leaving the piece of paper that was changing her life completely. She didn't understand why this school was accepting her of all people into it's halls, but whatever. If this was where nature was taking her, then who was she to argue. She informed her family of the letter's contents, allowing them to more accurately display their surprise as she went up to her room to begin packing. She neatly folded her few articles of clothing into a larger bag before throwing on a nature green shawl and heading back down. Her parents gave her tearful goodbyes and never ending hugs while her siblings just gave brief goodbyes while obviously holding back their own tears.
"Let us meet in the future if nature so allows it." Bamivire said in departure, shouldering her satchel before heading out on her journey to the school she would be attending from this point on. As she travelled, Bamivire was left wondering if they would have a garden that she could practice with the native plants. Or maybe they would allow her to have her own space? The thought gave the elven girl a small hope and a small smile. This hope kept her occupied for the duration of her trip, arriving at the school with no fanfare to be had, which Bamivire preferred. She walked onto the grounds, looking around for any sort of indicator of where she should go from there.

That was fast...and furious. Im rather curious about the furious part. Sighing Alexander looked up to the ceiling. "Why is everyone so energetic around here?" With that said he sook his head and made way to his dorm. So much for ill show you around.

Virus Virus

Jayden looked down at the key that was handed to him. On it, it said 220, he then put the key in his jacket pocket. He thought he should introduce himself to the girl but noticed she was already gone and he was left standing next to someone. Which if he remembered correctly was named Alexander. He then decided he would introduce himself to Alexander. Jayden turned to Alexander and said with a small smile, “Hello, my name is Jayden Blackfoot. Are you new here too?”

But he then noticed that he too had already left. So Jayden decided to go to his dorm. He thought that he should unpack his belongings. He then headed to his dorm, he had arrived. He unlocked the door to the dorm and as the girl had said all of his stuff was in the room. He stepped towards the first box and started unpacking

It was after properly settling in that I realized that I forgot a few crucial things. What are my classes and when? What do I need to prepare? The teacher's all probably left, perhaps that girl knows. Sighing he stood up and left to find the girl. Catching her sent he started to track her down. When sensed that she was by he concealed his present and sneaked up on her. Time for you to taste your own medicine. BOO

Laura appeared on the lobby, greeting the New members, but something seems off; She couldnt quite catch it,"what's going on with this school, I can't put my finger on it.". Cambrid ran past her, but she caught him by the collar,"and where do you think you're going? I have talking to do with you, since you put the school in a lot of trouble cause of your father about all this"
"Its not my fault he's evil as hell!"
"Ugh, your pathetic cause I- i- i- ugh...", she forgotten what she was going to say, "darn it."
"Alright, miss 'higness' explain why there's an elf in here- wait..."
"Elf? Well well well, probably from the nil kingdom. Hello, miss. Need something?"
"Ill handle her, you figure out what's going on with this school", he stepped in front of his cousin and volunteered for helping.
"Fine, just no funny business."

She didn't even notice the suited man sneaking up behind her, and as soon as he scared her, she screamed at the top of lungs,"you idiot, cambrid!"
"I didn't do anything! He did it!"
"Gosh darn it, I've should've Seen that coming", a small smirk appeared on her face,"you know it's bad luck to scare an umbra back."

Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays ToLazyToCare ToLazyToCare Half-blood demon Half-blood demon

Bamivire watched with patient eyes at the exchange. This was quite an interesting greeting, unless this was normal for the people here? The young elf paid it no thought as she turned her attention to the boy, seeing as the girl was preoccupied with being scared. She was sure the boy's name was Cambrid, if she heard correctly? She'd find out soon enough. She gently took the letter of acceptance out of her satchel and unfolded it before handing it over. "I received this...so I came..." was all she said, her expression giving nothing away. She didn't even seemed fazed by the screaming or the high energy of the brief moment she had seen of the school. She just held herself like a noble would: shoulders back to appear taller, back straight and gaze focused on the eyes of the one she was talking to. Her hands had followed nimbly in front of her after she had handed the letter over to the boy, none of her movements seeming wasted.

Virus Virus

"you know it's bad luck to scare an umbra back." SO that is what you are. I was certain that you weren't human. What is a Umbra?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back