• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The smirk turned more into a raised eyebrow,"seriously, you've never heard of us. Dark magic witches to put it in that sense, and figures, most people don't know us. I'm guessing you're not from these kingdoms?"

Cambrid grabbed the letter,"that's how you came here lad? We are sending letters far and wide to grab attention of the magical world.", he chuckled a little,"and looks like we got a herd already. Here's your room key, ill handle my cousin", he stared at his cousin who stared at him.
"Jinx", Laura didn't want anyone to talk, especially him.
"Hey!"
"Uh uh uh, no talking, it's against the rules!"
"Youre kidding me right"

Farrah, the algebra teacher walked out in her black sparkly dress,"what's going on?"
"Nothing, aunt farrah; just some business to deal with, that's dark business."
"Alright, but I need you here in five minutes to help with tomorrow's work; no school today, as always. Cause everyone needs to get settled in."
Cambrid couldn't stop snickering,"teacher's pet..."
"You better shut up, or else.", Laura was going to lose it.

ToLazyToCare ToLazyToCare Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays

Sombra, A.K.A fake guard, couldn't stop staring at his niece,"for payback, ill kill the princess to make him pay...", but how could he get past all those new students swarming about? He had to do it at the stroke of midnight, when everyone is asleep. "It will be the last time she ever heard of my name..."

Jayden had finished unpacking and decided to lay down on his bed. He then sprouted some fire on his hand, he watched it for awhile. He grew bored and sat himself up straight. He looked down at his gold medallion necklace, which he had tucked under his shirt. He played with, turning it in his fingers. He muttered to himself, “Ugh... I already miss home. No, it’s only the first day here it’s to soon for that.” He laid back down, and stared at the ceiling lost in thought.

Bamivire continued to watch, taking the room key and looking at it for a good while. Was she supposed to know where the rooms were? If so, she was already failing miserably at what nature had planned for her. She looked around, slight puzzlement on her features as she did so, before she settled back on Cambrid. "And may I...inquire where my room...is located?" She asked, putting the key in her satchel as she talked. She was also glancing around, wondering if there was any plants around, reaching out to feel for them for some sort of comfort.

Virus Virus

while Ace was lying in bed he was thinking back to before he entered the dark school of magic, and the accident that happened, he remembers the blood that was splattered all over the walls, the heads of his friends on the the ground or hung on the wall. That was the day that Ace lost control, that was the day that he killed all of his old friends, and he deeply regrets, he usually has nightmares about it, that's why he is very distant from the others. in the morning, Alarm "⏰⏰⏰" Ace bangs his head on the ceiling "oww" Ace says "that hurt a lot"

Ace suddenly felt a surge of power enter the school it felt like the same magic that made him lose control that day. Ace went out into the hallway, and then felt a burst of pain surging from his right eye it felt as though a person was ripping it out, he fell on the floor screaming in pain "he's here in the school" a suited figure walked by him and then his eye bursted into a thick black while his pupil turned a blood red

ToLazyToCare ToLazyToCare

"Oh, sorry bout that. Ill show you", he quickly called an elevator and walked in.

Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays

"Oh hell no, why is there something in here that's tingling my nerves.", she couldn't stop complaining to herself; soon enough, she heard the guy speak questions,"we only know dark magic and never tamper with others, that's our vow. Kazikly bey... nope, doesn't ring a bell. You can ask my uncle, he's in his office.", but the words sounded familiar. She shrugged it off.

ToLazyToCare ToLazyToCare

Jayden loses his track of thought, and says out loud gritting his teeth, “Who is screaming so loud!” He then gets up and opens his door, he looked around the hallway and sees a boy on the floor. It looks like he is in pain. Jayden shouts out, “Are you ok?”

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395

"ugh ugh, wh - why, why did he show up now when i was most vulnerable". In the office guard "quick you guys need to get out of the school there's a student that's on a rampage"

Bamivire nodded in acknowledgement, following him onto the elevator that appeared. She didn't say a word, instead reaching into her satchel and pulling out a carefully wrapped ivy plant. She gently ran her fingers over it, seeming to whisper to it, promising to put it back in it's pot and on a windowsill soon. Nothing else seemed to gain her attention or focus, unless she was being spoken to directly.

Virus Virus

Guards line up to form a wall in the hallway Ace pulls out his dull katana's "heh you think you can stop me with a couple of puny guards". Something catches Ace's eye a girl she seemed to be whispering to a plant, Ace fell on the floor and woke up the the infirmary nurse "kid are you ok" Ace "mom is that yo-" suddenly Ace blacked out again.

I see, she doesn't know about the mad enchantment. Nobody seems to be minding the mad enchantment. Is that normal around here? It is inactive at le-
WhahW? It suddenly activated, it least I can properly sense the location. Better check it out

Virus Virus FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395

"W-what!?", Laura shouted; soon enough, all the umbras swarmed overhead. She tried her best to duck them all; she threw off her jacket, and covered herself with her wings," WHY DOES EVERYTHING I SAY HAVE TO COME TRUE!?", she yelled as everyone rushed out the door. Sombra got caught by the crowd as well,"what!?" He disappeared into his shadow form and journeyed through the school.

ToLazyToCare ToLazyToCare FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays (nearby)

Jayden then turns around and goes back into his room. He picks up a dagger he had put on the table in the room. He balanced it on one finger then put it down. His stomach growled. He thought to himself, “I should probably get some food.” He then got up and opened his door. As he left he shut it behind him. He thought, “Now where to go.” He looked around and started walking in a random direction. He muttered, “They should give out maps. I feel like I’m going to get lost.”

Bamivire was just conversing with her ivy plant when she heard screaming. She looked up, slight concern on her face, glancing over at Cambrid to see his thoughts. “Is it always...this loud?” She asked, putting her precious plant back into the safety of the satchel. She didn’t want to see, or feel, it get hurt.

Virus Virus

On his way to the mad student Alexander sees Laura. PPerhaps see has some insight on the situation. "Hey Laura, got any idea on what's happening?'"

"Phew", She sighed in relief as it finally stopped,"umbras gon' die tonight...". Laura zipped her jacket and yelled,"WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MADNESS!?".
A mad teacher came out of his office and rapped his staff on the ground,"who did this?"
"That's what I'm trying to figure out, uncle vullemere! Someone in here is guilty for causing the swarm, and I have to calm them back down, or the whole army is going to stir up again!"
All the umbras came swarming in and back to their shadow armor, but Laura still wasn't happy.

She didn't notice the suited guy coming up again, but she felt his presence,"I have no clue, someone's responsible for this madness..."

Cambrid started at the plant,"cute plant you have-", he heard screaming and covered his ears,"not again...". He stepped out and answered,"it is always loud when the swarm comes out, one scream and the whole army comes out of their shadows. I just hope it's not you-know-who..."

Sombra was lurking in the shadows, and an evil laugh came from the vents,"did you hear that? I swore I heard something...", Cambrid was getting really anxious and scared.

A small map appeared in jaydens hands, and a small voice whispered from it,"don't share to anyone..."

Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays ToLazyToCare ToLazyToCare FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 Half-blood demon Half-blood demon

Last edited:
Ace walks out of the infirmary with a patch over his eye, and see's Laura he starts walking up to her and then feels the same energy as he felt earlier that day and then chose to go back to his dorm and sleep.

Virus Virus

“Swarm?” Bamivire questioned, her hands gripping the strap of her satchel on impulse. Swarm wasn’t a word anyone wanted to hear. And if this boy, who seemed to have lived here his whole life, or at least a while, was afraid, what did that mean for her? For her plants? She felt his anxiety and fear, though it was only a feeling and nothing more. She reached a hand out, to try and calm him, but she didn’t really know how to calm anything other than plants. So she just placed a hand on his shoulder, letting her worry and concern show on her face. “Are you...alright?”

Virus Virus

Jayden then entered an area in which there is a few signs one pointing to a restroom, another pointing to a class and one pointing towards the infirmary. He looked around confused. “I thought it was this way?” “Oh well guess I’ll just starve” he said sarcastically, and tried to back track his steps to his dorm. He soon ended up in a room which he did not recognize. But he saw the girl and Alexander from earlier and two others. He then looked down and muttered, “ where did I take a wrong turn?”

Ace arrives at his dorm and see's somebody in the door way "huh I thought I locked the door, you look hungry the cafeteria is just down the hall and take a left that will take you there by the way my names Ace whats yours".

Half-blood demon Half-blood demon

He then noticed a map in his hands “when did I get this” he thought. he then heard someone speaking to him. He quickly put the map in his back pocket. “My name’s Jayden, nice to meet you Ace and thank you for the directions.”

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395

"I'm fine, but I thought I heard something very suspicious.", he couldn't stop wincing. What if it was his father? "I must be hearing things, ill show you to your room."

Laura, making sure the swarm was calmed enough, groaned,"the swarm is my army. They help me with-", the word she was about to say couldn't be said, for her father forbidden her to say it,"duties every night." She have an awkward smile to make up for saying 'duties' and she meant nightmares, but saying it will rat her out. She saw ace walking by and coming up to her, but he walked away,"hmm..."

Her swarm flew out again, "ugh, why can't you just calm down!?", they weren't doing it because of a student, they were doing it because of a hidden tyrant. But, they obeyed her commands and disappeared.

Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays ToLazyToCare ToLazyToCare FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395

Users who are viewing this thread

Back