• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The raven flaired it's wings in anger, he didn't want to be petted at the moment,"aw, go pet a snake. I want to charge after him..."
"Yes, he harmed this kingdom long before i came to this world. He destroyed glindas castle, the siren's kingdom, more I cant name at the moment.", She grabbed a piece of obsidian that reacted with her magic,"but, long before the rampage when my father gotten married, he gave me this piece of obsidian and it's been with me for ages. It's been a gift for me.". She saw ace get rallied up again,"no, don't die on us!", and stop again,"dude, you had me scared to death!"
"What's that up there?", cambrid pointed at the strange figure in the distance.
"I just hope it isn't a shadow!", the Raven shivered in fear
@ everyone nearby BlackLung BlackLung

Ace got up but he didnt even say 1% ancient sage transformation it just happened he moved faster than a shadow he moved faster than time it's self and punched yumo so far away from them you would need to extend a map to get him "ugh whats happening" he only did that because there was a darker force there he flew up past the atmosphere and started to fight it he succeeded but he had 80+ daggers stabbed into him and he released himself from sage mode and started to fall like a shooting star he was all burned up by the time he hit the ground and when he did hit the ground he made a huge crater 75 yards away from the school he was literally on fire when he hit the ground and so were his surroundings.

Everyone Everyone who was near him

Jayden then turns around and says, "I think that's enough excitement for one night. I'm gonna head to my dorm" he started walking, "good night everyone, and have fun dealing with all that" he was talking in almost a shocked tone mixed with his usual calm tone. He then headed towards his dorm.

@ everyone

Yumo saw the male shooting towards him and smiled underneathe his mask, his body disappearing from the spot just before he got hit and replacing it with a clone of himself. The clone flew far from where he was standing, all the way through to another part of the country. Yumo looked over to the falling boy, from the place where he had appeared from, just close enough to the group of people that remained in place.

"What's his problem? He seems powerful for someone so young.."

He'd mention, yawning slightly in the process as he looked over to the group, his hands placed behind his back.

"Nice to meet you all, I am Yumo, guardian and protector of this school.. What's happened here?"

"I have no idea sir, do you have an idea ace?-", she searched the area for him,"ace?? Ace! Where are you!?", she was more than worried. "Someone find him...", and away she went in her shadow form, no one could see her nor feel her, but the shadows did.

After searching for three hours, she almost given up. She was on the brink of breaking down,"ace!! Where are you!?"

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 @ everyone that heard her shouting

Ace uses the last of his power to do a sage art called 'mind speaking' he speaks to Laura and Jayden "hey guys so you probably didn't see me do this but i punched a clone of a guy past the barriers of the country and I kinda battled another sage skill master he was at six path sage mode 100% and I was at ancient sage mod 1% I one he was weak but from everything that happened today I was exhausted and collapsed, anyway I am approximately 75 yards away from the school and I need assistance because my right arm was blown off during the fall and i'm in a crater that is on fire it's bigger than a meteor crater, so Jayden you better remember how to do that water type sage art I taught you"

@ everyone I was talking to and the people who saw the flash of light fall and the explosion

Laura runs to find him,"if I heard him, he just Be around here somewhere...", but what she doesn't realize is she's heading deeper into the forest, where her father forbidden her to go. She gotten lost and didn't know where to go. "Oh crud...", she could shout for help, but it probably wouldn't do anything.
The raven flew past her and wanted to help,"now I am evil, but I can help you outta here. Follow my voice".
She agreed to follow him,"but I must find ace"
"Fine, follow me this way instead!"

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395

"sage art - ungh I gotta do this, SAGE ART FIRE BURST" a giant beam of fire shoots into the air and separates the clouds, suddenly Ace blacks out his heart stops, but wait he's not dead he's in the shadow realm, he is meeting his passed master the strongest sage master of all time, the sage of 6 paths, he was the one that trained Ace to be a sage after Ace killed him he named Ace, the sage of time, witch was the sage of six paths, fathers name, he says "Ace you are phenomenal you lasted longer in sage mode then me or my father ever would have but I am just the remains of the sage of six paths soul so now I will use the rest of our power to make you live, forbidden art of near death resurrection" "have a nice life Ace, i'm proud of you" Ace "wait why is this a forbidden sage Art" then he wakes up but this time his second heart is beating too "Laura - ungh i'm alive but still can't move hear it goes again, forbidden sage art of six path beam" suddenly six black balls shoot into the air and explode making a beam of light.

Virus Virus @ everyone who can find him

Laura screams in horror from the explosion noise,"are you crazy!? I'm not supposed to be this far from my castle! Unless you want to get us killed, keep it down!",
"What's one noise going to do, kill us?"
"Stay quiet, Bird. I need to figure out how the hell I'm going to carry you.", She tried to pick him up, but failed and fell backwards,"this is harder then I thought..."

"ungh well at least I figured out why I'm dying, it's because i'm still holding the sage art I cased on your uncle" Ace coughs and says "you need to find more power for me weather it's sharingan, sage, or human I need it to keep it up" suddenly his left eye starts to glow again "Laura whatever you do don't look at me in the eye, ok" then his hey changes to a new form
images (57).jpeg
"ugh let's do this if I die now it will not be in vain because the person who has been trying to destroy this kingdom will as well"

Virus Virus Half-blood demon Half-blood demon Anyone Anyone who was there

Last edited:
Laura agreed to not look at him, but about the fact that the person who tried to destroy the kingdom could die made her upset again,"you're meaning to tell me that he can die even in his trance?".
"Stop with the sob story, sappy princess! He will not- mmmhmhhgnmn!!", Laura tied a rubber band on his beak to make him shut up,"unless you can help us, carus, you will be quiet cause who knows what lurks in these forests and I'm so far from the castle that I don't know where to go now."
"Fine! Ill help the sobby princess..."
Laura offered to piggy back ace to help him back to the school,"but, your our eyes in the sky, carus. Lead the way."

Ace is talking to the sage of time now "sir please give me some sage power" sage of time "i'll give you more than that" suddenly Ace's whole body starts to glow he goes into a new mode so fast and then he falls down in normal mode he gets up and says "Laura I have the blessing of two of the greatest and strongest sage's of all time, and now i'v truly become the sage of time"

Half-blood demon Half-blood demon Virus Virus

"T-the sage of time is a myth, in my household...", she explained. The raven flew ahead and Laura tried her best not to lose him from sight. "We are getting close! Now, I Will not move an inch when we get there, I do not want to Be called iago."
And he was right, the school was coming into sight,"clever iago!"
"Thats it!...", he charged after Laura and pecked her forehead like a woodpecker. She was screaming, trying to get the stupid Bird off.

"you damn bird get off her" Ace says with anger in his voice "no The Sage Of Time is real he was my masters father and after I killed my master he told me I am now The Sage Of Time, basically because in our battle I used a forbidden sage art created by the Sage Of Time but nobody stopped me because I froze time, and I had the same aura as him, well my master said even stronger, but, he died so he couldn't teach me how to control the power" he said as he made the crow older with his new power.

Virus Virus

The raven gotten pissed off when a spell was put on him,"alright, I might be a sight for sore eyes, but I'm still not iago that stupid Bird..."
"How is he real, I... I have read about it in history books, but father always said he was a myth.", she picks up the raven and handed it to ace,"keep him as a gift."
"Wait. Me!? With this boy!? Why not give me back to my master!!"
Laura walked off and Sat near her uncle waiting for him to wake up, if he would.

"I don't know how but my eye made me sense shadow power, when I sensed it I looked into the shadows and saw a figure, and they might be in this room" he said as he sat on one of the beds in Jaydens room. Ace's arm was destroyed, it was in a sling, he had cuts and bruises all over "can I sleep here tonight" he says tiredly *yawn*

Half-blood demon Half-blood demon

"it's fine i mean that's better than falling 75 yards away from the school and from space" he says with a sarcastic tone *sigh* "i'm probably not gonna wake up in time for class, if people ask about the giant blast in the far west corridor please don't tell them it was me" "anyway have a good sleep"

He laughed," I won't and you to have a nice sleep" he said as he laid down on his bed, falling back asleep after awhile. Every once and awhile he would move a bit, soon turning onto his side facing the bed Ace was sleeping in.

Ace was dreaming about his planets destruction and how his best friend said "find my little brother help him figure his power his name is j-" and then he woke up sweating, so he went into Jaydens kitchen and started to make some tea and read a book

He slept silently for a while, his body listening to the noises coming from the kitchen. Soon after the noises stopped, resuming his 'dreams' of being attacked and then losing control, letting his dark side take control. He muttered, "stop..." As, he was getting ready to kill someone in his 'dream'. After that little frenzy he said nothing else and slept as quite as a mouse. Not moving nor saying anything for the rest of the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back