• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sombra growled loudly,"I want the rulers and descendants dead!". He charged After the cell bars, trying to open them with his bare strength,"I may be weak, but I have the secrets I need... and no one can stop me, not even a measly kid like you.". The laugh ace gave off didn't even bother him.

The raven came back and landed on his master's shoulder,"I have eyes everywhere. And the blacks die at the stroke of midnight when the full moon rises over the land. When the princess sees that moon, she dies. And no one can stop the moon from rising.", he laughed and disappeared.

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395

He watched the raven fly away. Strange raven, he thought. He then continued walking to his dorm. When he arrived, he simply dropped off his book and grabbed his earbuds and his phone. Then left. Outside his door he put in his earbuds and hit play on his phone. He then began wandering the campus.

Ace "yah sure" and then Ace's left eye's iris turned red
d7mc1yl-cb3a4483-b345-4ca0-9d9c-55e87a5c32df.jpg
it was glowing and then he sent Sombra into a deadly trans "i'm not Ace he's still in the school".

He couldn't stand the pain the eye gave him; he was yelling in pain, then collapsed on the floor. Umbras like him couldn't handle a trance,"what... are.. you...."

The raven, however, flew around the person, distracting him,"no one kills my master and gets away with it!!", screaming and squawking.

"you stupid bird i'm not killing him I'm making this one tell me were the real Sombra is" meanwhile the Ace in the school "oh hey Jayden how are you" suddenly Aces left bursts blood splatters everywhere and Ace doesn't show a flinch of pain even though on the inside he's screaming.

Half-blood demon Half-blood demon @ anyone who was around

"SQUAWK!!!!", he dived, but missed and gotten his beak stuck in the ground. "Uh, a little help!?"

"The real sombra is nowhere to be found!", the mirage descended into a pile of black dust. The real one was planning an ambush on the school. He was disguised as Laura's guard.

The raven finally gotten it's beak out of the ground; he was stupid as iago. "You won't know where the real one is! And you can't convince me to tell you where he is. Not Even a sunflower seed."

Ace looks at Jayden with a confused look "what do you mean my eye's fine" suddenly it reappears and it looks just like the other Ace's left eye and, then Ace shuts it as quickly as it appears "so how ya doin" meanwhile the Ace in the dungoun "tell me were the real you is or I really do kill you" he looks at the bird and it explodes in it's mind "now ware were we, ah yes tell me or else"

"Ahh!!!", the Bird was almost cooked. He showed his wings in surrender,"ok! Ok! You have me trapped!! The real one is planning an ambush on the school, and he's disguised as a guard for the princess. But, there's a catch. In her kingdom, killing the guard of a ruler is illegal, so if you kill him. Youre stuck with me!!", he landed on his shoulder. "Now, unless you find the guard, the princess is going to die at the stroke of midnight."

Meanwhile, Laura was sketching in her sketchbook when her 'guard' spoke up,"we really need to get out of here, your majesty. This place is dangerous."
"I will in a second, tridence. I want to draw some more."

@ anyone that can spot the fake

"I'm fine, how are you." Jayden had noticed Ace's eye was now back, but it was different. Even though Ace shut it quickly he could just tell something was wrong with it. He thought to himself, he's acting weird.

"i'm fine but it's really strange her" someone is somehow accessing my Sharingan Ace thinks to himself, "you want to see my left I don't you"

"ok im going to open my eye now you better not run cause it's full of darkness" he opens his left eye it just the three dots on it changed shape it changed into something way stronger "I thought I got rid of it cause I used a forbidden art the last time I went on a rampage"
images (1).png

Half-blood demon Half-blood demon

"Your majesty, well, we must go to the castle, I have something I want to show you...", of course, the 'guard' was talking about his castle, and the thing he wanted to show her was death.
"Can't you wait? I'm almost done..."
Sombra groaned, he could kill her just like that but it would give out the ambush,"just hurry up..."

Five minutes later she was finally finished,"you can wait longer than this, tridence. Whats gotten into you?"
"Uh..... nothing!!", he shouted.
Laura packed her sketchbook, and stood by her guard's side, not really her guard though. "Want to look at the drawing I did?"
"When we get to the castle...", he didn't want to see any drawings she did, cause it involved sombra being defeated and that stuff,"I can look at it when we get there..."
"Ok!", she happily walked with him.

@ anyone that can see them

Ace looks at Laura and the guard and his left eye reveals who the guard really is "hey Laura remember we were going to train" he say's gently with a kind smile obviously saying he's Sombra in disguise "wha - what ya it has tons of side affects if I hold it for to long it could start to bleed and i can go blind, but it has some good parts to"

Half-blood demon Half-blood demon Virus Virus

Sombra cursed under his breath,"surely, we can't go to the training grounds. It's to dangerous."
"What do you mean? It's not dangerous.", She wanted to go to the grounds, but sombra was afraid he was gonna lose her again.
"I am your faithful guard, we are not going to the grounds and we are headed for the castle. Lets go.", he guided Laura through the school to his castle. He looked back at ace and said,"you haven't won, yet...", under his breath as Laura was easily distracted.

Jayden looked at Ace and said, "That's good." "That there is good things about it, not that you could go blind." Jayden looked up and noticed it was staring to get late. "Hey, look there's Laura." He said as he noticed Laura walking with her "guard". "Should we say hi?" He asked Ace.

"Jayden help me out bud take my dagger and distract the guard with it while I get my I ready to send him into a time loop" suddenly Ace's eye starts to rapidly change and then he closes his eyes "GO do it if you don't want Laura to die"

Jayden notices the seriousness of the situation and grabs his dagger, "ok" he then ran over to Laura and her guard. "Why hello there" he said smiling while holding the dagger. Then without a second thought jabbed the dagger into her guard. Well he said distract him with a dagger and this should distract him, he thought while holding and slowly pushing the dagger deeper into the "guard".

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 Virus Virus

Ace opened his eye's and his left one was a different color all together
images (58).jpeg
"alright im ready now lets do this" he said with anger in his voice suddenly his eye started to spin "Sombra you are going to be in a time loop in 3, 2, 1" suddenly both Sombra and Ace froze in place Ace started to sweat like he was having trouble with his plan he managed to get a few words out "Jayden stop his heart that should help" he struggled relentlessly.

He then took his other hand and showed his claws. Jayden aimed for the heart and struck the "guard" he looked the "guard" in the eyes while doing so. Jayden still had a smile on his face. "Is this good Ace?"

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 Virus Virus

"ya lets DO THIS!!!!" suddenly Aces left eye starts to glow bright and he gets into a position he starts to glow and starts to look different "I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this but here it goes, ancient sage mode 1% transformation"
download - 2020-01-31T222743.858.jpeg
"your going down Sombra"

Kitz quickly determined the girl she was speaking to had no useful information for her. She took the key the girl tried to give her with a pitying look.

"Thank you."

"Do you need me to show you where your dorm is?"

"You know," Kitz said, her head bobbing from side to side, back and forth, like a nervous bird. "People like to receive gifts, but this little hunk of metal isn't a very good one. I applaud your efforts, it's made me feel very welcome. But it's not a very impressive present. "

"It's... Not a present. It's the key to your dorm."

Kitz stowed the key inside her coat and promptly forgot about it.

"I thank you all the same. At least you tried."

The girl at the desk nodded slowly and Kitz whirled away from her. She stalked through the halls and spotted some random boy murder another man.

That was interesting.

Kitz wondered for a brief moment if she should be frightened. Her face twisted in fear and terror, but the expression quickly slid away.

"No. Not scared today. I'll try again tomorrow." Before approaching the strange display.

Half-blood demon Half-blood demon , Virus Virus , FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395

"Murder is a sin." Kitz said from her vantage point. "But sins are just constructs that men and monsters invented to keep track of conventional morality. That doesn't make them not real, naturally. Nothing is really, NOT real when you think about it. The word 'fake' is a bit of a misnomer. It's not really possible for something to be fake. Everything is real, it all exists, even if only as a concept. And as you may know concepts can have even more power than even physical things." Kitz stopped, and thought for a moment.
"I guess what I'm trying to say, is why did you kill that man?"

One of the figures eyes began to glow.

"I have a cream for that." Kitz offered.

Sombra screamed in pain,"go, you majesty! Get into the chariot!!"
Laura ran outside to find his chariot, but was ambushed,"oh bloody hell...". The mocking raven sang,"love live the king! Long live the king!"

In the school, as sombra was stuck in time, he tried his best to stop the blood. "No... no...". He screamed louder as his heart was struck. He collapsed in the air, as he was stuck. The king was dead.

The raven wasn't happy,"NO, GET THEM YOU FOOLS!!!"
Laura tried her best to rid the ambush, and she succeeded,"no one touches this umbran...". The school clock gave its melody, and rang twelve times and the moon was rising,"no!". Laura made a break for the building before the moon was high. Instead of red, it was pure black, Which meant rage. She collapsed on the ground, tired from her running,"where's tridence?", and took a look at the king,"he's dead... after so long, he's dead... we have finally defeated him, leave me alone for a second...", even though he wanted to kill her, she hated to see a family member die. He was evil and bad, but she had hope that he would turn, become a better person and ruler.

Half-blood demon Half-blood demon FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 @ anyone I forgotten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back