• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Virus

Official enby virus
So... I've seen you that you've gotten the letter from my father, have you not known?
Well, my father has a way of bringing people from all over just for this school..
Oh, you haven't seen an umbran? Hahahehe, well move it kid, this is my kingdom and you abide my rules or else.
My name is Laura black, daughter of Pitch black, and princess of the kingdom. Humans are considered prey for us umbras, but I do not understand why my father has to bring them into this school and let us work with you...
Well, so may it seems I see you saw the others such as professor Vullemere, and met him, even Farrah, my aunt.
You're still asking questions? Very well then, I suspect you haven't read the letteR thoroughly. It says we are accepting all students whether human or not.

So... Are you ready for the big day, fellow human? Let's get on with it, I'll leave you be with the letter and my and your magic if you have any
Don't have any? Well, hehe... That's a problem, well beat it, people without magic is considered unusual in our society, although I could make an exception to kill you... Hmmm...

Very well then, I'll leave you in your dorm, mine is room 209 if you need me, my door is always open...[\FONT]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This interest check is for my school RP, feel free to check it out. It's kinda lonely without any rpers. It's a crossover of all the fandom goodies I love, those will be listed. As well as rules, no rules, youll be kicked out

Last edited:
We are still open! I might close this later temporarily for editing, but it will be back open soon :)

Hi can I join this looks really interesting
(I am very new to this online role playing, just letting you know. So I may not know somethings)

SO, when do we rp
Hi can I join this looks really interesting
(I am very new to this online role playing, just letting you know. So I may not know somethings)
I am new as well, but I think i can help you. Feel free to ask me things. Do you have discord. BTW I'll ask the owner if you can join.

Yes, you May join :)
I Will temporally close it this weekend for some editing on the check, but this sunday it Will be back open

Users who are viewing this thread

Back