• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Narancia//Location: Hallway outside of English Classroom//With: Freda L Larstral
"I've been better." He said, smirking. He's just glad he got to talk to Freda. "The curse has just been getting to me that's all." He said, lighting his cigarette. Should he ask her? What will happen? What will she say?

"Uhh....well I just...um....forgot what I was gonna say." He said, smirking and scratching his head. "I gotta go to the restroom....bye" he said as he started walking away.

Narancia stopped walking and turned around. "Oh and one more thing.....let's get married." He said looking down. "Not anything sexual because I know you're a lesbian and I'm asexual. I just wanted to spend my last days with you.........i....I feel like I'm gonna die soon." He said, grabbing her hand. "So....how about it?" He asks.

Freda Gabriel
Location; Hallway outside of English classroom//With; Narancia ( Tamriel Tamriel )

As Narancia began his response to her question, Freda heard Lavendula ( Neo Alice Neo Alice ) speak, and stopped mid-stride, distracted. 'Sorry,' she apologized quickly to Narancia, as Lavendula interrupted their conversation and Narancia began to walk away; 'Oh, really? Thank you, Miss Lamiaceae, I'll go back and collect it,' She smiled gratefully at the girl.

Odd. She could have sworn the table had been clear of all her belongings when she had left. But in any case, Freda trusted the girl, and it wouldn't have been the first time she had left something behind in class while her mind was elsewhere.

It was as she turned back on herself to return to the classroom when Narancia hit her with the question.

Freda stared back at Narancia, jaw dropped in shock. She made a strange, strangled, spluttering sound, before twisting her hand forcefully from his grasp and looking frantically about herself in fear of others listening.

'No, of course not, I--! Is this--is this some kind of a joke, Narancia?!' Freda laughed nervously, incredulously, just managing to pull herself together; 'And--and what's all this business about dying?'

Pausing for breath, she stopped, the horror leaving her face, and looked into Narancia's eyes with sudden, deep concern.

'Narancia--you're not right, are you? You're not well,' she said shakily.

'Wait there a minute,' she instructed him, firmly, as she made her way hurriedly back into the classroom to collect the book upon the tabletop. She rammed it into her satchel without even caring to notice the cover, then strode quickly back to Narancia's side.

'Come on,' she said, firmly and urgently, pressing his hand back into hers as she began to move forward; 'we need to talk. You need to talk.'

Narancia//Location: Hallway outside of English Classroom//With: Freda L Larstral
Narancia was hit hard at her response but hid it with a smile. "Of course it's a joke, do you really think I wanted to get married." He said laughing. He had to keep smiling because he knew if he stopped then everything would start falling down. "I don't think I'm going to die either." He said "it's just a joke."

Narancia turned around and started leaving. "Now I really have to go to the restroom" he said, still laughing.

Narancia ran into the restroom before Freda could stop him.

He ran into one of the stalls and set down. He didn't really have to go to the bathroom he just wanted to leave. ".....I'm ok...." he said, rubbing his hands together. "It......it was just a joke. I didn't mean it......did I?" He said quietly but frantically.

".....I need to find away to get this curse off my mind." He said.

Anyta Brookshaven//location: hallways: with Belladonna and the gemstone sisters Neo Alice Neo Alice

Anyta didn’t take long to finish both the forms and the assignment herself, glancing up and sliding the forms over to Belladonna with a small hum as the bell rang, barely having time to collect her belongings when Belladonna rushed them all out the door.

Belladonna Solanacaea & Gemstone Triplets//Location: outside of the English Classroom//With: Anyta Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284

The Queen took the papers from Anyta in order to file them later and then Belladonna gave the look the triplets, what look? The ‘we have a new gossip topic’ look, sure she didn’t really saw or heard the whole thing but she knew something happened between Narancia and Freda. The triplets just had to confirm it, which was easy since they did hear the whole thing. More than that, they knew the whole truth. This is why they weren’t so eager to do what was supposed to be done now: full exposure. Yet they didn’t have a choice, they also knew that he was endangering his students with his sudden outburst. He was overlapping his energy on them by creating this passive-aggressive dominance over his students, so in a way this was going to be more good than bad.

“We’ll start the order of printing the flyers right away…” Said Ruby with a sad voice. “lava is going to be mad” Hesitated Sapphire in the same tone. “but she understands what’s at stake here. She got her chance and wasted it in hugs.” Reassured Emerald in a more serious voice, giving more courage to her sisters.

Belladonna gave them a curious look and then just nodded, if they said so then it was true since they can’t lie to her. “Marvelous then, I want the whole Academy walls filled with the flyers tomorrow morning.” She clasped her hands happily; she knew Lavandula could not handle this story. She was in love with the poor bastard, so in this specific subject her cousin could not be trusted to her full capabilities. “My cousin has always had a weak spot for him, so let’s try to keep it clean girls. Just describe the facts and let the public interpret them.” The triplets just nodded

Lavandula//Location: Journalism Club//With: No one, mentions: Narancia Tamriel Tamriel

She felt horrible, seeing the man she loves asking another woman to marry him. And on top of that feeling happy when she broke his heart saying no. “I’m sorry…” Tears dropped from her eyes as she sat on her desk and opened the drawer again. She saw his grimoire there; she wasn’t supposed to take it in the first place. The Gemstones probably knew already, she disobeyed part of her orders. “Now they’ll punish you because of me.” She closed the drawer again, still crying. “I was selfish… I’m sorry.”

Anyta//location: the hallway//with Belladonna and the Gemstones Neo Alice Neo Alice

Anyta couldn’t help but catch a quick glance to Freda and Narancia before looking to the quiet looks between Belladonna and the triplets.

“Posters? Posters of what?” She asked glancing behind her before looking to Belladonna. “Belladonna you’re seriously contemplating outing crushes like that?” She asked gently raising an eyebrow in shock.

Anyta wasn’t entirely sure she wanted to be that catty. But was there a reason why they wanted to do so? Clearly there’s something she’s missing.

Narancia//Location: Hallway//With: no one, Mentions: Freda L Larstral Lavandula Neo Alice Neo Alice
Narancia finished up in the bathroom and left. "...I'm gonna try and turn my life around before I die.....also I need to sad bye to everyone in case I die tonight." He said thinking about everyone he knows. "Well I've already told Freda.....kinda." he said, but really he just didn't want to face her. "Hmm....I need to say bye to Lava." He said while walking down the hall. "But where is she."

The only reason he asked Freda to marry him is because he wanted to spend time with someone he loved before he died. Everyone has turned him down. He has no one else. Well....he still has Lava, but....he didn't want to ruin her life.

Narancia stopped a kid in the hall and asked him where she was. "Oh....last time I saw her she was in the journalism club." The kid said. "Thanks." Narancia said while walking past him.

He walked to the club and stepped into the doorway. "Hey Lava....can we talk?"

Belladonna Solanacaea & Gemstone Triplets//Location: English Classroom -> Occultism Club//With: Anyta Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284

“No quite.” She responds to Anyta while starting to walk towards the Occultism Club again, she assumed that when Freda learned that magic was real she was bound to go there eventually. Even if she didn’t it was still better to talk inside of a protected room. “Remember how I explained the energy overlap?” The triplets surrounded both girls in their walk back to the club, keeping people away and unable to hear them. “Well, it doesn’t only happen when people oppose me publicly.” He wasn’t fit to be the couple of her cousin, that’s all. She had royal blood and should marry someone that also had royal blood. The poor fool just gave her an excuse and was going to take it. “Establishing dominance over people does that, that’s reason we do what we do.” She moved her hair in the air in circles with boredom; this was old news by now. “Narancia is putting his students and himself in danger, he can’t control his emotions and they suffer the consequences. He intimidates them, then he’s sorry and apologizes and then he goes back to being intimidating and he’s sorry again and… you get the idea.” She steps inside of the club, the door glowing in red before unlocking as always, and sits on her throne. “I admit that I don’t like the guy… but I have made my best effort to keep him alive for Lavandula.” She waits until they’re all are inside of the club before continuing.

“Narancia is out of control, he’s threatening his students” Says Ruby obviously tired of the situation. “Lavandula was supposed to handle it so we kept ourselves away” Continues Saphire. “Yet, she failed, now is our turn to fix it.” Declares Emerald without guilt, closing the door behind her.

“Since my cousin wasn’t able to keep her word…” There was a sharp edge to her words again; she wasn’t only referring to taking care of Narancia. The only reason that the triplets would tell her that Lavandula had wasted her chance was that she dared to take Narancia’s grimoire along with Freda’s and Mrs. Lantz’s. Since she broke her promise, she didn’t have to be nice anymore. “Now we have to deal with this issue ourselves before that all of his students die from the curse.” Even if she enjoyed doing it, she was telling the truth. People are at risk and this was the way to fix it. “If no one fears him because he’s a loser, then the risk is gone. As simple as that.”

Lavandula//Location: Journalism Club//With: Narancia Tamriel Tamriel

It was fortunate that the door was closed; she got time to dry her tears before opening it to greet him. “Hey, sure, come in.” She let the door opened a bit for him to pass and then closed it after he got in. As always her voice and face were calm, but she gave him a little smile before talking. “I.. saw you with her, I’m sorry… maybe I shouldn’t have interrupted the two of you in that moment.” She wasn’t really sorry, just sad that he got hurt and relieved that Ms. Gabriel said no. She wanted to hug him but right now she didn’t feel like it, she had a bit of self-respect left at least. “Anyway, I’m here for you, let’s talk.”

Narancia//Location: Journalism Club//With: Lavandula
He was sad because of what she said. "It isn't your fault it's mine." He said while sitting down. He hated that Lava thought it was her own fault. He wanted her and Freda to be happy and if him being gone makes them happy then.....ok.

"I just wanted to say bye. I'm going to go ahead and leave because I don't want to be here anymore." He said frowning. "Be good ok.....I want you to have a happy life." He said while getting up. "Take care of yourself lava, I love you." He said, smiling and patting her head.

Narancia gets up and starts walking to the door but stops. ".....Why does this feel like the last time we're gonna talk?" He said.

Lavandula//Location: Journalism Club//With: Narancia Tamriel Tamriel

“It’s ok, I love you too…” Suddenly lavender colored energy filled the room, Lavandula started to chant slowly and calm, every word pulling Narancia towards the dream world. Then she stopped, she could not do it… he deserved better than that. “Just… wait.” She went towards her desk and opened the first drawer, from there she took his grimoire and walked back at him. “I don’t know if you’ll go or stay after I return this to you but… I do know that you’ll need it either way.” She handed it at him and went back to her desk to get the chair. “And I know this is going to be wrong, but I don’t care at this point.” She puts the chair in front on him and hops over it to be at his same height. “I love you Narancia, I don’t care if you’re a teacher and I’m a student or if your blood isn’t royal… I do want to be with you.” Her lips touched his, a kiss that gave her the peace she usually gave to others and then she pulled away. “There, I’ve said it.” She jumps from the chair, landing perfectly on her feet. “Just read the book when you’re alone, promise me that at least.” Lavandula drags the chair back to its original position, quiet and blushed.

Narancia//Location: Journalism Club//With: Lavandula Neo Alice Neo Alice
Narancia tensed up as Lava kissed him. Surprisingly...he's never been kissed before. He's always had trouble with girls. "Lava....i..." Narancia couldn't get his words out. He's....never felt this feeling before. It's a mix of surprise and.....love.
Narancia was feeling very confused now. Did he really love Freda or was he just frantically searching for someone because he was scared.

Did he make a mistake? Was he really supposed to be with Lava? He was so confused.

"Um.....what is this book? He asks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back