• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Anyta//Location: Occultism Club//With Belladonna and the Gemstones Neo Alice Neo Alice

The flash of a skull on fire, slowly phasing back into a normal human head burned in her vision that prompted Anyta to almost go flying backwards.

Her eyes widened As she glanced between the girls, shaky but otherwise fine. “I saw...a skull...reformed in a fire...slowly growing back its flesh...” Anyta murmured glancing down to the paper cut. “I wonder...”

Her other hand gently brushed along the tiny cut and she gasped, a warm purple glow touching her skin as she watched the skin join back together. “Sweet hell...I think...I think I’m a healer.”

Belladonna Solanacaea & Gemstone Triplets//Location: Occultism Club//With: Anyta Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284

The Queen smiles looking at Anyta and then to the other girls. “Looks like you’ve got some competition Emerald.” Then she turns her eyes back a Anyta, shaking her head gently. “Not only a healer, my dear. Your vision of the flame skull growing its flesh back… it symbolizes dominion over life, hence the healing, but also over death. You can bring back those that have died from normal causes.” She crosses her arms with sadness as she looks away, getting more serious. “You can bring yourself back to life, or anyone or anything, but only if they didn’t died from the curse in the first place.” She rolls her eyes a bit at the irony of the power.

“The curse takes away the soul of those that it kills” Ruby lowers her tone a bit, not as happy as before. “so any attempt to bring them back to life would be not only dangerous but also…” Sapphire looks at Belladonna for a moment, before looking down to the floor. “an opening to bringing something else, willing to take the empty body as a vessel.”

Belladonna shivers before looking back at Anyta, determination in her eyes. “I tried to bring him back, and that almost killed me. Yes, I don’t have your gift, so I know it’s not the same thing but you must know that if you succeed it won’t be Diamond the one answering to your call and there’s no telling of how it will change you.” And Belladonna should know, since the day she tried to bring him back her magic has been tainted by demonic power. That’s why her energy is a bloody scarlet red instead of blackish purple, as it should be a Belladonna. And even though she’s more powerful because of that, it’s not a pleasant memory. “Anyway, I recommend you to practice minor healings and resurrections, like… small animals to start. Emerald can help you with the healing since she's got a similar power but she can't resurrect anything.” She and the triplets stood up, walking towards the door. “Now let’s go, Freda is going to lose it if we are late on the first day.” The door unlocks itself and opens up so they can all attend classes together. “Shall we?”

Anyta//Location: Occultism Club//With the Gemstones and Belladonna Neo Alice Neo Alice

Anyta glanced down at her hands. “Holy shit...that’s deep.” She muttered carefully tucking her new grimoire, a lilac colour back into her bookbag beside Christopher Dell’s book. “But one never knows what all magic can unlock.” She murmured biting on her lip as she stood.

“But nonetheless, Gabriel will have our asses on a plate of we miss class on the first day.” Anyta agreed, hiking her backpack on and starting over to the English room.

Belladonna Solanacaea & Gemstone Triplets//Location: English Classroom//With: Anyta Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 , Freda L Larstral & Narancia Tamriel Tamriel

After the got out of the Club the door locked itself once more, Belladonna’s footsteps echoing in the hallway again as the triplets surrounded both Anyta and The Queen, as in marking her a part of the club already. As the girls approached to the English classroom they noticed Narancia in their way, Ruby pushed him gently with her shoulder out of the way as she first entered while Belladonna just did a hair flip in his direction without looking at him making a sarcastic comment. “Janitors these days, huh? They just leave trash obstructing the way.” She laughs and so do the triplets and students walking by the hallway. She grabs Anyta’s hand and takes her to the last row of seats, since sitting in front and talking with teachers is not cool either. The triplets fill the seats near them, that way no one unpopular is sited next to the Queen or Anyta.

Last edited:
Anyta//Location: English classroom//With: Belladonna and the gemstone triplets.

Anyta couldn’t help but feel a bit uncomfortable at the insults, but nonetheless she played along and laughed a touch at the comment, following the girls into the back corner of the classroom.

Was this outside her comfort zone? Yes, definitely. But hey, she was one of the popular girls now. She had to start acting like one. At least after school she wouldn’t need to worry about work so she could sooner play the part.

Damn, did she have a lot to learn about being popular. “Honestly this feels like I’m in Heathers.” She admitted

Freda Gabriel
Location; English Classroon//With; Narancia ( Tamriel Tamriel ), Belladonna ( Neo Alice Neo Alice , Anyta Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284

Freda's eyes flashed momentarily with cold rage as as she caught Belladonna's cruel remark aimed at her old companion. Why, the little toerag--she felt her pulse quicken with intense, protective anger, before she pulled herself back into her more characteristic, collected composure. This was most certainly not the merry note she had intended the first class of the year to start upon.

'Unless you would care to elucidate us all on whatever crime Mr. Ghirga must have committed to provoke such malice, please do be seated, Miss Solanacaea, and hold your tongue until I ask of it,' Freda addressed the girl; no real, targeted venom in her voice, just the utterly glacial indifference that was her trademark in these more unpleasant situations, cool and calm as a lake in December; 'I did not wish to have to speak with the Headmistress about anybody's behaviour so early in the term, but now it seems I must.'

Her gaze lingered briefly upon Anyta, eyes narrowed as she watched her walk and laugh with Belladonna and her gang. Anyta had always seemed like a decent student, good in class and polite in speaking. Freda had expected better of her than to choose such cruel company. She dearly hoped her disappointment was mistaken.

Turning back to Narancia, she made a gesture with her hand towards her students, who were now steadily beginning to fill their places.

'Here is where all the students are, to answer your question,' she laughed hollowly, then added ruefully; 'I am sorry you had to hear that.'

Belladonna Solanacaea & Gemstone Triplets//Location: English Classroom//With: Anyta Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 , Freda @Lastral & Narancia Tamriel Tamriel

“Welcome to my Candy Store, bitch.” Joked Belladonna at Anyta’s remark and then looked at Freda as if she was talking to a baby. “Aw… already starting a fan club for me? That’s so sweet.” She rolled her eyes while crossing her legs and arms, the triplets just laughed softly as they looked away.

“I know is little hard Anyta” Whispers Ruby to her, she knows it’s not easy to be in the spotlight. “just think about the good we’re making” Continued Sapphire, sometimes the ends justify the means. “after we end the curse, you can go back to normal if you want.” Emerald ended the sentence a little sad, since she didn’t want to lose a friend.

The Queen just nodded, she wasn’t going to act caring and sweet in public, she had a role to play in the school and the safety of everyone depended nn it. “Just be glad you’re not a death girl walking.” Whispered Belladonna, making a reference to the song but also to Frida’s position. “She’s the one that has to learn how to hold her tongue instead, I don’t know how she’s evaded the curse so far.”

“The same way Anyta did” Answers Ruby. “by calming herself before talking and” Added Saphire. “not letting her emotions to get in her words or intent.” Finishes Emerald in the same low-whispering tone.

Anyta//Location: English classroom/:With: Freda L Larstral the Gemstone triplets and Belladonna Neo Alice Neo Alice

Anyta simply nodded, feeling a bit more justified that the triplets understood her position. Maybe once this was all over she would stick around. If only for the girls.

Belladonna did have a point after all, none of the others in the school really gave them a chance.

“It’s a surprise to say the least.” Anyta whispered. “But again, some people are more levelheaded than others.” She hummed. “But the main thing is to try and minimize the amount of death and eventually end it altogether.” She smiled to the triplets before taking a deep breath, pulling out her notebook and doodling in the margins.

She didn’t think that the person responsible was a child...no...no child would have that much motive to commit what was essentially genocide.

Narancia//Location: English classroom//With Freda L Larstral Belladonna Neo Alice Neo Alice and Anyta Writer Writer Princess53284
"That little bitch!" Narancia thought at Belladonna comment. He remembers the "queen" Belladonna, but he doesn't give a shit. If it were up to him she would be punished. "Ah...I should get going...bye Freda." He says as he turns around. "Also, see ya little one." He says, staring at Anyta before leaving.

Narancia walks all the way to his class without stopping. Like he always does, he puts on a frown before walking in. There were 10 people in his class. "Where is everyone?" He asks the rest of his class.

"Ha, probably dead." One kid said. That kid....Narancia couldn't remember his name but he does remember something. He's the snotty rich kid or what Narancia calls him, Tea Drinker. "Listen kid....I could kill you right now." He says while smiling evilly. "So how about you shut up now."

Narancia goes over behind his desk and sits down. "Now then.....let's start."

Freda Gabriel
Location; English classroom//With; Anyta ( Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 ), Belladonna ( Neo Alice Neo Alice )

If Freda was irritated by Belladonna's final retort, it didn't show. Comments directed at herself rarely affected her and in any case, she'd had too much experience of similarly delinquent students over the years to involve herself in unecassary arguments, which only wasted time and made things unpleasant for the rest of the students. She could speak with students privately after the lesson if she felt there may be a genuine reason for their ill-behaviour, or simply refer to the Headmistress if she didn't; either way, the faster the class could simply ignore her and keep moving, the better. There's always one, she thought wearily, breaking the computer from its screensaver. It was just unfortunate that 'one' seemed quite consistently to be Belladonna.

'I'll see you later, Narancia,' ( Tamriel Tamriel ) Freda watched the history teacher leave with slight sorrow. Narancia had been a good friend of hers for some time now, yet though she thought the world of him she could not deny that, with every new year that passed, he seemed to have less and less enthusiasm for his job. Maybe it was the thought of the curse that worried him, or that perhaps he simply found it hard to fit in, Freda did not know, but this morning more than ever she noticed a heaviness about him, a grudgingness. Perhaps she would ask him how he was feeling later. She hoped he wasn't letting his apparent apathy affect his students.

Turning her focus back to her class, Freda stepped out from the computer table and made a quick rough count of all the students in her head; they seemed to all be here, save the three lost. Less worrying about everything else now, she thought, relaxing. Here was the fun part.

'Hello again, everyone! Good to see you all back!' Her eyes swept across the rows of students, smiling warmly. 'I hope you all had a lovely summer break, did anyone do anything exciting, go on holiday somewhere?'

'This term is going to be very interesting for you all,' she continued, with gentle enthusiasm; 'we are starting the famous play An Inspector Calls by J.B Priestley, a very gripping and intriguing story that I hope you'll all enjoy. We are analysing some poems, as usual; some you may be familiar with already, others not so much. And I am also introducing a little more creative writing into this term as well, I want to see you really firing up those busy imaginations of yours. This will be a nice opportunity for you to take a little break from all that reading and have some fun. I can't wait to see what you all create,' She clasped her hands together, happily.

Last edited:
Belladonna Solanacaea & Gemstone Triplets//Location: English Classroom//With: Anyta Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 , Freda @Lastral

Belladonna just rolled her eyes at the mundane aspects of the class and then she whispered towards Anyta. “She used to be such a great teacher, best spell caster in the school I swear. Now look at her, creative writing and poems.” There was some disappointment behind her sarcasm, after all seeing a great witch like Freda reduced to this. “Now kids are the magical experts and adults are unaware of its existence. Not that I don’t like that we can actually use our magic for cheating in her class, but still… Is sad to see a powerful witch go to waste.”

“Anyta, remember to fill the application to the Occultism Club” Said Ruby clearly bored by Frida. “we still abide by some rules and we have to make your membership official” Continued Sapphire, she does pay attention to Frida since she considers that they need a proper normal education as well as magical. “Belladonna is right thou, such magic wasted in poems...” Finishes Emerald shaking her head, seeing the less significant students around them.

Freda Gabriel
Location; English classroom//With; Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Belladonna ( Neo Alice Neo Alice ), Anyta ( Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 )

Freda was just getting into her stride, starting off with presenting Carol Ann Duffy's 'Stealing'. It was an unconventional poem, more of a monologue really, and a challenging one to analyse at first, especially if one was unaware of its historical and political context; but it was what Freda thought to be a captivating example of how a writer may capture a specific personality within a relatively short amount of words, and how her students might do the same in their writing, not to mention a good introduction to 'unseen' poetry. She was rather pleased with her selection.

It was just as she had her back turned to the class, facing the whiteboard to underline with a marker the final line of the poem, 'You don't understand a word I'm saying, do you?' when she realized that a certain group of students had, coincidentally, indeed likely not understood a word she was saying, because they clearly weren't listening. They sounded to be too busy wittering among themselves about their magic club. For girls that seemed to consider themselves so popular, they surely seemed to dedicate themselves to their little club to a degree that, from any other student, would likely be derided as nerdiness.

Freda exhaled gradually through her nose. Lord. Do I really have to reprimand Belladonna and her friends again? So soon?

She paused for a moment, to reflect upon the irony that the poem in subject was written from the perspective of a juvenile delinquent. With the likes of Belladonna and company in her classroom, Freda considered she would soon have enough experience in juvenile delinquence to fill a multiple-volume poetry collection.

Spinning slowly on her heel, she glided softly over to Ruby's desk as they continued their focus on one another during conversation, and rapped a ruler upon it.

'Miss Ruby and Sapphire Gemstone, Solanacaea, please, no talking during the lesson,' She said, firmly but not unkindly; 'this is important and I need you all to pay attention. Not to mention, I'm sure Miss Brookshaven would appreciate not being distracted,' She gave a nod to Anyta, seated amid the triplets.

Belladonna Solanacaea & Gemstone Triplets//Location: English Classroom//With: Anyta Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 , Freda @Lastral

The Queen just smiled at her actions, giving her a confident look. “Oh we understood perfectly.” Belladonna just snapped her fingers and the triplets let out a sight, this again. The five girls went on to explain the poem as if they were reading a transcript from Freda’s lesson. In reality, the triplets just needed to share the information available in Freda’s brain. Since the teacher didn’t have a way to protect or even notice this, it was a really natural display of knowledge. No doubt this was a surprise to Anyta, but this way Belladonna could prove the point she had just made.

After a full 15 minutes of a group expose on the poem, all courtesy of Freda’s mind library, Belladonna just rolled her eyes. “See? Ever heard of multitasking? Welcome to the 21st century.” The information vanished from the mind of both Belladonna and Anyta after this, no need to overcharge the new witch on her first day. The triplets gave her an apologetic look for invading her mind with said information, but The Queen demanded it.

Narancia//Location: History Classroom//With: No one but mentions Freda L Larstral
"Ok....uhhh....what was I teaching you the last time we were here?" He asked. Narancia clearly wasn't right. He has started......going crazy because of the curse. He always thought he would be next or worse....his class. He loves his class even if he's mean to them sometimes. "We were talking about World War 2, sir" a student answered.

"Oh right......well uh do you all know about it?" He asked, taking out a cigarette and putting it in his mouth. He needed some relief. "Yes sir!" the student said.

"Good....well you can take a test about it while I go freshen up" he says, smiling and scratching his head. He's going to try and be nice to the kids. You never know when it might be someone's time. Narancia picks up some papers and passes them out. "Remember, don't cheat" he said as he headed out the door.

He didn't go far, just a few feet away from the door. He leaned up against the wall and lit his cigarette. He was shaking. He was terrified. He.....didn't want to die. He always said he was ready to go, but now that it's happening.....he doesn't want to die. Narancia put his hands together to pray.

"I don't know if you're up there, but.....please.....please....protect me and the people I care about" he said. His throat was feeling like he wanted to cry. "Dammit!" He yelled as he punched the wall. He's never been this terrified. He needed to talk to someone. Maybe Freda will talk later.

Lavandula//Location: Outside of the History’s Classroom//With: Narancia Tamriel Tamriel

She saw Narancia while walking in the hallway, he was smoking and preoccupied as usual. His dreams have turned quite dark lately, he must be going through something tough. Although she’s Belladonna’s cousin she tries to stay out of the School’s drama, mostly using the paper to contribute to the cause. “Narancia are you ok?” She had a cold voice, but no the kind that makes you feel rejected… more like relaxed. Yes, hearing Lavandula’s voice was like if you were in flames and then cold sweet water turned it off. She took the cigarette from his hand and quickly tossed it into the trash, he could lose his job if someone reported this. The Academy was an Elite School, they don’t tolerate any bad behavior from the teachers since they’re supposed to be the example for the students.

She then gave him a hug a relaxing, calming, hug. For now all of his worries would settle, his sanity could take the lead at least until he had a proper conversation with Freda. Since she knew that was the woman of his dreams. “Now… don’t be doing silly things, ok?” She gave him a kiss in the hand he used to punch the wall, taking away any pain he could have in it. “Don’t break, don’t let the curse win.”

Narancia//Location: Outside of the English Classroom//With: Lavandula Neo Alice Neo Alice

"Huh...oh Lava......yeah...I'm fine" he said while putting on a smile. Lavandula tossed his cigarette in the trash and gave him a hug. Narancia was surprised at the hug, but.....he loved it. He needed it. He accepted it and hugged her back. She barely touched his chest as he was big, 6'5

Lavandula. Narancia remembered her. She was related to Belladonna. Except he actually liked Lava and hated Bella. Narancia called her lava as a nickname. He didn't like that she caught him out of character, but he still appreciated the hug and advice.

"I know I shouldn't let it get to me, but.....it's hard." He said as he let go of Lava. He knew he had better get back to class because his students were fast at taking tests. "Well.....see ya, Lava" he said, patting her on the head before turning around to leave.

Lavandula//Location: Outside of the History’s Classroom//With: Narancia Tamriel Tamriel

Lavandula blushed when he petted her head and since she had a quite pale skin tone it was hard to hide, yet her voice stayed the same as always: Calm and Cold. “Sure, see you around.” She gave him a small smile as he went back inside. Then continued to walk towards the teacher’s lounge, she looked around to make sure no one was coming. She started chanting on a low voice, lavender colored energy waved inside of the room as she slowly opened the door. Whoever was inside fell to the floor asleep, she finished her entry and closed the door behind her. “Now… where are you…” She analyzed the room and, except the poor fellah on the floor, everything seemed normal. Her boots made a faint sound as she stepped on the floor, looking for something specific. Nothing was out of the ordinary, just a simple and normal teacher’s lounge. “Huh?” She stopped walking, something wasn’t right. She saw this room before, in a dream, but something was different. She smirked. “You weren’t there before.” She confidently walked towards the center of one of the walls; if she was right then it wouldn’t hurt.

And it didn’t, it was just an intricate illusion made to protect the entrance to a secret room. Maybe it had some kind of security measures back in the days, but four years of neglect and probably the death of the original caster made it weaker. “Now… which one of you is it?” She crossed her arms as she admired the altar in the secret room; they were some grimoires near it. She needed one in specific, the one belonging to the greatest spell caster in the school.

Freda Gabriel
Location; English Classroom//With; Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Belladonna ( Neo Alice Neo Alice ), Anyta ( Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 )

Freda stared for a few moments at the Gemstones and Belladonna and blinked, slowly. Though she was entirely unaware of having had her mind read, there was still something more than a little disconcerting about the four girls rattling off seemingly an entire transcript of her lesson, faithful to every last detail, including those Freda herself had forgotten she'd said--even aside from the fact that they had previously been talking through much of it. Even with her experience of the girls' classroom antics, it would have been false to say that Freda wasn't just a little taken aback.

'Well...good,' she said, finally; 'at least you have actually been paying attention...somehow. But that still doesn't mean you should talk, for the benefit of the other poor students trying to listen, if not your own.'

'And Solanacaea, please, no more of your lip, I have heard quite enough already for one morning,' Freda turned to the girl, brows furrowing slightly; 'the rule about talking in class is perhaps the most basic in the entire school, you have no place to be uncivil about it.'

She moved away from their desks, and returned once more to the whiteboard.

'Now, where was I...'

She glanced at the clock on the wall. Not so much left of the lesson now. She would aim to finish and conclude the deconstruction of the poem, and introduce the day's homework.

Narancia//Location: History Classroom//With: No one
As Narancia walked into the classroom he saw only one kid done with the test. The snotty rich kid. Narancia still had to apologize to him for threatening him. He couldn't remember his name tho. Was it Monoma? Maybe.....he'll just call him that.

"Hey, Monoma.....can you come here a second." He asks nicely while going behind his desk. "Oh? Are you gonna tell me how good I did on the test?" Monoma asks while smirking and walking towards Narancia and setting down.

"Ok......I just wanted to say I'm sorry about how I was earlier and I know I'm supposed to be an example for you students." He says, looking down and frowning. "I'm just scared about the curse" The boy was about to speak but Narancia stopped him. "Now I don't want you to say anything I just want you to listen then go set down." Narancia said. The boy did as ordered and went and sat down.

Narancia wanted to get to know his class better and be friends with them. His first student he was gonna try and get along with is Monoma. He's trying because he knew anyone could go at anytime. He didn't have enough time today tho....he was gonna try tomorrow.

Anyta//Location: English Classroom/ with Belladonna, the Gemstones ( Neo Alice Neo Alice ) and Freda L Larstral

Anyta couldn’t help but look a bit shocked at the information being processed in the span of fifteen minutes despite the five of them having their own conversations in the back corner of the classroom. Well, at the very least she wouldn’t have to worry about falling behind.

Glancing to the triplets, she nodded in response to the request for the forms. “Definitely. I’ll fill them out right away.” She murmured glancing into her grimoire and looking surprised to see the forms sitting folded neatly in the back page. “Well that was easy.”

Belladonna Solanacaea & Gemstone Triplets//Location: English Classroom//With: Anyta Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 , Freda L Larstral

The queen just rolled her eyes again, but this time she just remained quiet. She did what she wanted; give her motives to be suspicious or at least curious. For the rest of the class she just listened and paid attention to the lesson. Enough trouble for one class. The triplets knew it too, so they just smiled at Anyta when they listened to her response and went back to paying attention to Freda.

Lavandula//Location: Teacher’s Lounge Room->Journalism Club->Outside of the English’s classroom//With: No one, Mentions Freda L Larstral & Narancia Tamriel Tamriel

Lavandula read all of the grimoires, except for one; this one was locked and had a weird symbol in the cover along with some strange quote of sorts. “Well if this isn’t hers then it’s not here, I’ve never seen such an impenetrable magical lock before.” She grabbed it along with the one belonging to Mrs. Lantz. “She’s dead anyway, she won’t miss it.” The pages and cover of Mrs. Lantz grimoire where quite old and withered, when the owner dies the grimoire loses parts of its vitality and it’s bound to dissolve eventually. Luckily a witch can claim the ownerless book by signing it and adding it to her own grimoire. This way the knowledge doesn’t go to waste and the witch gets to learn those new spells, although they can’t write new ones in it. “That would be all then…” She glanced at the books once more, doubting if she should take Narancia’s one too. “It… wouldn’t hurt to have it around…” She blushes again, and takes it quickly. Exiting of the secret room, passing through the sleeping guy and getting out of the teacher’s lounge before any class would end.

She went all the way back to the Journalism club and put the grimoires on her desk, Lavandula sat and opened the first drawer, taking her own grimoire and placing it next to the others. She opened Mrs. Lantz book carefully, took out her left glove and put her index finger on the edge of the first page. This was the only page that was still as new, since that was its purpose to be able to gain a new owner. She made herself a paper cut with said page and with her blood she covered Mrs. Lantz name. Now it was no longer a cover, it was a chapter entrance. The grimoire levitated towards hers which opened at the last page and fused itself with it. Mrs. Lantz name was still there just that now it was smaller and stated to be just a chapter of the grimoire, not a separate book. Physically her grimoire looked the same it wasn’t bigger or had extra pages until it was opened, but there was a difference between the chapters since the hand writing and color of the pages was slightly different. Unlike the rest of her grimoire, the chapter didn’t have blank pages to fill so if she wanted to derive some of the spells in it she would have to write them in her own pages. But right now that wasn’t a priority, she put it back it her drawer along with Naracian’s grimoire and took Freda’s Grimoire back towards the English classroom. Waiting for Freda’s lesson to be over.

Freda Gabriel
Location; English classroom//With; Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Belladonna ( Neo Alice Neo Alice ), Anyta ( Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 )

As she came to the end of the poem's analysis, Freda began to wrap up the lesson, reiterating the key points as the clock ticked the final minutes of class away. Belladonna and the Gemstone sisters were quiet and seemingly well-behaved for the rest of her lesson, to her utmost relief.

Disruptive and rude one minute, good and attentive the next, like flipping a switch, Freda marvelled silently as she wrote out the final bullet point on her list of essential notes upon the board. They held her lessons in utter disregard, had no apparent love of English, writing or literature to speak of, and yet somehow always ended up near the top of the class, always just out of reach of any more serious punishment. It felt like spite, sometimes, as if they were just too smart for her to ever truly anticipate or control their actions. Knowing her luck, it was probably a sign of teenage supergenius. If they can only just manage to behave enough for me to do my job and hand in their work on time, that will be a blessing, Freda thought, wearily.

'...And I think that concludes today's lesson,' Freda finished brightly, straightening and turning to face the class once more; 'any questions?'

After answering a couple of questions from some students whose hands raised somewhere in the back and middle rows, Freda waited momentarily for any further enquiries, then began handing out sheets for the day's homework. 'There is a short prose example that I want you to read, on the same theme of expressing character; I want you to answer the questions on the sheet carefully and hand it in to me at the start of tomorrow's class.'

Presently, the bell rang to signal the end of class.

'If you have anything else you'd like to discuss, I'm in my office after half-past three until five,' She called, as one by one her pupils began to rise from their desks and file out of the door.

Last edited:
Narancia//Location: History Classroom//With: No one, but about to be with Freda L Larstral
Narancia went over the lesson until it was time to go. "Ok, I hope you know everything because tomorrow I'm gonna give you one more test on the lesson." He said as he passed out homework. "Don't die from the curse or.....I'll kill you." He said, smirking and taking out a cigarette.

All the students left the classroom. Narancia needed to talk to Freda. He walked out of his room and all the way to Freda's classroom. "Hey Freda, can we talk?" He asked, going into the room.

Freda Gabriel
Location; Hallway outside of English classroom//With; Narancia ( Tamriel Tamriel )

Freda was just signing out of the classroom computer, putting her hard drive back into her leather work satchel, when she heard Narancia speak, and looked up to see him in the doorway.

'Hello again!' She smiled good-humouredly, brightening; 'Yes, of course! I was hoping you were free,'

She slung her satchel strap over one shoulder and made her way alongside the flood of exiting students towards the door.

'So, how have you been?' She said, turning to Narancia as she stepped out into the hallway.

Belladonna Solanacaea & Gemstone Triplets//Location: English Classroom//With: Anyta Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284

The Queen and the triplets saved the paper sheet in their purses, it’s not like they were actually going to make it themselves since Sapphire created a creative writing spell that uses the caster personal linguistic patters to make this kind of assignments but anyway, for appearances’ sake. They stood up and walked towards the exit, rushing Anyta out with them since the classroom had to be left alone. Belladonna saw Lavandula standing outside with Freda’s grimoire and smiled, nodding her head towards her, signaling to proceed with the plan.

Lavandula//Location: English classroom//With: Freda L Larstral & Narancia Tamriel Tamriel

Lavandula stepped inside of the classroom when both teachers headed out, since they were busy catching up and walking in the opposite direction it wasn’t hard to sneak in. She put the grimoire on the desk and quickly stepped outside again, acting as calm and cold as always. No one questioned her actions; she was a very good student that made everyone feel calm and relaxed. The girl raised her voice gently, enough to get Freda’s attention. “I’m sorry Ms. Gabriel, but it seems that you left some textbook on your desk, I wouldn’t want you to lose it.” She pointed inside of the classroom and then started walking towards the Journalism Club again, waving her hand at Narancia as a greeting before leaving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back