• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Writer_Princess53284

No retreat, no surrender
In the city of Saint Narmore, Massachusetts, everyone knows everyone, from the butcher's, to the baker, and even the pastor and bikers are chummy. On the outside, the town seems picturesque, one of those towns you see on cutesy postcards one would send children.

But, the town does have one dark shadow looming over it:

South Fork Academy.

On the surface, many would love to see their son or daughter attend this high school. Many alumni have managed scholarships to Harvard, Yale, Princeton or other Ivy League or note worthy schools. Well, those who can make it out alive, that is.

At least one student at South Fork dies a year, many under mysterious circumstances, some go missing and return mysteriously changed. Others never return at all. The last four years parents have been pulling students from the school that have grown suspicious. Few and far between are these "radicals" who refuse to risk their child's safety while staff go about as if nothing is wrong.

Will the "Curse" be lifted. Do you dare attend? And if you do, can you make it out alive?

Welcome to The Curse of South Fork Academy IC Thread, here you can discuss various subplots you'd like to engage in with the others or just general mucking about :) If you're interested in adding a character, please go to the character thread here

The OOC chat for questions and other various debauchery between members can be found here!

Rules
Follow site rules (that's a given)
Respect one another
Don't degrade another person's ideas as stupid (It's okay not to like them, just be respectful)
Have fun :)

Sarah Laventhorpe.jpg
Headmistress Sarah Laventhorpe//Location: Grand Foyer of South Fork Academy//With: no one (mentions L Larstral and Neo Alice Neo Alice )
Sarah Laventhorpe waltzed into the school with a deep breath, steadying herself for the normal morning announcements of deaths that had occurred over the summer, glancing through the obituaries, a small glimmer of hope raged through her. Only three students and a staff member had actually ended up dead this year.

Hmm, not as many as usual, but this year is still young. She thinks, glancing to the tributes lining the hallways that the students would no doubt add to, especially the friends of Sean Reid, Rachel Hewitt, Ian Politski and the science teacher Amora Lantz. The hallways smelled heavily of flowers, as they normally did due to the school not having long between one tribute being taken down and another being erected in its place.

Taking a drink of her coffee, she made her way into the office, greeting her secretaries as she gathered the lists of homerooms. As she hung them up across from the faces of the smiling deceased, she couldn't help but wonder which students would be next. That Brookshaven girl? Belladonna Solanaceae, that occult girl?

"Good morning, Frieda. I trust your summer was pleasant?" She greeted the English teacher as she passed her classroom in the midst of posting homeroom lists.

As Belladonna walked through the hallway she could not avoid smiling at the wonderful smell of fresh flowers, her high heels made an loud sound when she walked attracting all attention to her and her hive. At each side of her there was a girl, as always, from the occultism club, they all had beautiful bouquets of red roses and everyone knew what that meant. Four more have died, some poor fool defied The Queen Bee and got stung. The girls all went to the locker of the respective student victim, while Belladonna herself put the flower in the classroom’s desk of the teacher.

“I hope you remembered bitch, I brought you flowers.” Who could forget? It was a promise. Mrs. Lantz broke the first rule, not the academy rules of course but the survival rules: Don’t mess with The Queen. And those who brake that rule will get flowers, is as simple as that. With a smile Belladonna went back into the hallway, meeting the gaze of numerous students, some afraid, some sad, other even mad, but no one willing to rise up. With a wink and a kiss she turned around followed by her minions towards the meeting room for the club.

Last edited:
Freda Gabriel
English Teacher
Location; Classroom of South Fork Academy//With; Sarah Laventhorpe Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284

Freda had cycled to the Academy early that morning, a familiar prickle of tiredness behind her eyes. No matter how calm and relaxed she felt during the day, the night before the first day of school after the holidays was always a fairly sleepless one for her, unable to stop herself from continually running through the schedule of the following day through her mind instead of resting. There had certainly been a lot to plan for.

Still, though, Freda knew she wouldn't have it any other way; there were some of her favourite texts for her pupils to read this year, and she couldn't help smiling to herself as she thought about all she had in store for them. Maybe she would get them to act out An Inspector Calls again. That did help lodge passages in the memory for some students, not to mention it being highly entertaining to watch.

Passing through the hallway in the direction of her classroom, laden as always with flowers and tributes, Freda felt her mood darken. Just four dead this year, three students and the science teacher, poor Amora. Just four...Freda knew she perhaps ought to be relieved the number wasn't higher. This was South Fork, after all. It wasn't as if she wasn't used to this. And yet, even now, each and every loss was something Freda could never truly prepare herself for, no matter how hard and how often she told herself to expect it. It was the single, greatest vice of her job.

Now, settling herself in the classroom, Freda continued to spend the remainder of her time before the students' arrival preparing herself meticulously for the class ahead, plotting the morning's agenda on the whiteboard, testing her files on the computer. It wouldn't do for her PowerPoint presentation to fail.

She looked up from the computer table to hear Sarah the headmistress's voice, as she appeared in the doorway of the classroom.

'Good morning, Sarah,' she smiled, gently; 'it was, thank you. Nice and peaceful,' She added; 'and for you, too, I hope?'

Sarah Laventhorpe.jpg
Sarah Laventhorpe//Location: English Hall//With Freda Gabriel
"Oh, yes, yes, pleasant given the recent circumstances." Sarah sighed, taking a long swig of her coffee. "I'm glad you were able to enjoy the peace outside of Amora's funeral. Truly dreadful what happened." she sighed, shaking her head. "Of course we'll need to attain business as usual. It's bad enough the rest of the town wants us to shut down, we don't need our pupils terrified of being the next ones victimized by this silly curse."

"Either way, I assume we'll need something a bit more...cheerful. Something to boost morale, to paint the school with a better brush. I'd have to speak with the student council about it, but I'd like this years homecoming to be far more pleasant than what previous years have been."

Anyta Brookshaven.jpg
Anyta Brookshaven//Location: Main hallway//With: No one --> about to come across Belladonna Neo Alice Neo Alice
Anyta couldn't help but scowl a bit as she watched Belladonna and her hive prance around cheerfully as she placed their "tokens" on the memorials of the deceased. It couldn't be possible, all these people dying because of her stupid little vendettas. There had to be a logical explanation to all of this...something far less sinister.

Not that she didn't believe that there was something sinister afoot. Hell, Sean was a neighbour of hers and she had toured Rachel Hewitt around school her first few weeks here just a year ago. Rachel, poor innocent Rachel. She knew Belladonna hadn't been involved in Rachel's death. Rachel's cancer had been terminal for weeks before she had crossed Belladonna. And the fact that Queen Bitch was glorifying in the fact that sweet, artistic girl had lost a battle with cancer made her sick to her stomach.

So no, Anyta stood against the tide of people saying Belladonna is the reason this school's notoriety for its' tragedies. Something else...something worse was at hand.

"Good morning, your Majesty." Anyta greeted, hiking her bookbag over her shoulder. "I see you're paying your respects to the deceased. We should be thankful the number wasn't higher over the summer." she smiled sweetly. The rest of us are grateful we didn't lose many others, but you and your hive seem to relish the fear you cause. she thought to herself.

Belladonna Solanacaea//Location: Main Hallway//With: Anyta Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284

Belladona smiled at the girl, like if she was the most amusing thing she had seeing this morning. Her hive, ready to defend the queen were fast to cast a glare at the girl. They looked ready to beat the crap out this peasant who dare to talk with the queen but they stopped when Belladona raised her right palm signaling them to hold. “Yes indeed, Anyta. You of all people should be really thankful of the outcome of this summer.” There was a sharp edge to her words, something she wasn’t saying as she crossed her arms gently. Then it was obvious, her hands, a distinctive pattern was covering those acrylic nails of her. One of Rachel’s paintings, miniature size but still… clearly painted by her.

The girl at her left dropped a comment, annoyed. “If you wouldn’t be so stubborn…” The one at her right finished the sentence. “maybe you could join us.” And the last one, behind her finished the sentence. “But you are, so I guess you’ll be the jester another year in a row.”

Belladonna Laughed at those remarks, nodding slowly and continuing her path to the club. Then, slowly reached toward her ears and whispered. “Oh, Anyta, I really hope you consider it… before you ran out of neighbors and friends. Because I don’t see you anywhere near to unveiling the source of my curse, much less lifting it.” Then she just kept walking, her steps echoing in the entire hallway.

Belladonna Solanacaea//Location: Main Hallway//With: Anyta Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284

Belladona smiled at the girl, like if she was the most amusing thing she had seeing this morning. Her hive, ready to defend the queen were fast to cast a glare at the girl. They looked ready to beat the crap out this peasant who dare to talk with the queen but they stopped when Belladona raised her right palm signaling them to hold. “Yes indeed, Anyta. You of all people should be really thankful of the outcome of this summer.” There was a sharp edge to her words, something she wasn’t saying as she crossed her arms gently. Then it was obvious, her hands, a distinctive pattern was covering those acrylic nails of her. One of Rachel’s paintings, miniature size but still… clearly painted by her.

The girl at her left dropped a comment, annoyed. “If you wouldn’t be so stubborn…” The one at her right finished the sentence. “maybe you could join us.” And the last one, behind her finished the sentence. “But you are, so I guess you’ll be the jester another year in a row.”

Belladonna Laughed at those remarks, nodding slowly and continuing her path to the club. Then, slowly reached toward her ears and whispered. “Oh, Anyta, I really hope you consider it… before you ran out of neighbors and friends. Because I don’t see you anywhere near to unveiling the source of my curse, much less lifting it.” Then she just kept walking, her steps echoing in the entire hallway.

Anyta Brookshaven.jpg
Anyta Brookshaven//Location: Main Hallway//With: Belladonna Neo Alice Neo Alice --> Freda Gabriel L Larstral
The fact that that evil little witch had taken such a precious piece of Rachel to use on herself caused her to fume, but she bit her tongue. There was no way that she could actually try and lift her curse herself, much less keep herself safe if she went off. Even the strange occult books were almost always taken out of the library by Solanacaea or her swarm. There had to be a way to sneak them away...

Watching her swarm leave towards their club room, Anyta couldn't help but grin. The library would just be opening...and all books were meant to be returned before the end of the exam period under thread of not receiving report cards or their yearbook.

Knowing Belladonna, she'd need to spend the first little bit before the start of semester assembly "sanctifying" the club room. So those books...were fair game. Anyta did well to hide her triumphant smirk as she made a run to the library, making effective work of her campus library card to take out as many of the useful occult books as she was able to, racing back to her new locker assignment to hide them away. Taking one, Christopher Dell's An Illustrated History of the Occult, Witchcraft and Magic. and starting to her new homeroom. Miss Gabriel's English class.

"Good morning, Miss Gabriel, Headmistress." Anyta greeted, nodding to the principal politely as she turned into the classroom before the principal could get a glance at the cover of her newest read.

"Good morning, Miss Brookshaven. Well, Freda, I can trust you're in good hands, I'll leave you to address your new charges." she overheard the Headmistress tell the teacher before hearing her retreating footsteps.

Belladonna Solanacaea//Location: Occultism Club//With: No one, but mentioning: Anyta Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284

In order to enter to the Occultism club’s room Belladonna had to put her hand over to the sigil engraved in the center of the door, a faint red glow flowed from her palm trough the wood and illuminated the rest of minor sigils that surrounded the biggest one, unlocking the door. She had to take high security measures after one of the janitors died tried to clean the room. One of the girls opened the door for her, while the other two made sure that no one was coming even near them. After that, they all entered to the room, the door shutting down behind them and locking up with a strong red glow.

“Everyone else has done their jobs, master.” Said Ruby, the one always at her right. “but we aren’t sure if this is going to work, master.” Continued Sapphire, she always took her left. “Giving that girl those tools, could be dangerous, master.” As always Emerald, the girl at her back, finished the sentence. The Gemstone triplets always were quite disturbing to everyone, but now their hive mind worked in favor of Belladonna. There wasn’t a best friend in the world for them; no one else even gave them a chance to prove themselves useful in the past much less need them for anything. So they were happy to follow the queen, after all, she’s the only one that has ever cared for them inside the academy.

Belladonna only limited to watch to the altar, where the Grimoire of the club rested in a pedestal, the pages started to flip by themselves as usual. “Those books were useless anyway, I had to improve and correct a lot of the information there. I just hope that she’s smart enough to learn, and fast.” She closed her eyes, as some kind of shadow lurked on the walls. Rapidly beginning to chant her purifying spell, the sisters were fast to follow her guide. A red glow covered the walls, repelling the shadow… for now. “It’s getting stronger; if we want to stop it we need her and she needs us.”

Freda Gabriel
Location; English Hall//With; Sarah Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284

'It was...difficult for a while, I'll admit,' Freda said carefully, tensing barely visibly at the mention of Amora's funeral. In truth, the loss of Amora had hit Freda perhaps a little harder than most; she had often conversed with the science teacher during break time, sharing anecdotes from their classes over lunch. Amora had been a smart woman, clearly highly knowledgeable and passionate about her subject of study, and didn't seem to find Freda's occasional quietness off-putting, making Freda feel at ease in her company. She had stayed dry-eyed and sombre--yet stoic--through the entire funeral service. It was only when she arrived back home that her composure finally crumbled.

'But yes, speaking to the student council sounds a great idea,' Freda continued finally, brightening a little; 'I am a little concerned about the impact these constant losses may be having on the mental health of our students. It would be nice if we could find a way to lift spirits every now and again.'

Presently, Anyta arrived, the first of Freda's students.

'Good morning, Miss Brookshaven. Ready and eager to start my exciting new lesson, I see,' Freda smiled, good-humouredly. Then, noticing the book in the girl's grasp (though not the cover); 'and my, you've even found some reading material already!'

'Thank you, Sarah,' she responded to the headmistress, turning back to her, as Sarah then made to leave.

Straightening up from behind the computer table, she waited as the rest of her pupils began to arrive.

Anyta Brookshaven.jpg
Anyta Brookshaven//Location: English Classroom 3-C//With Miss Gabriel L Larstral (mentions Belladona Neo Alice Neo Alice )
"Oh, of course!" Anyta smiled gently, taking an immediate seat in the front row as she set the book down. "I figured that The Gemstone Hive would be quick to scoop up some books for their 'Mistress', so I figured I'd beat them to it, try and get to the bottom of any sort of magic that they're trying to conjure. Were they the bad guys? According to a modern guide, the occult were firm believers in karma What goes around comes around. Any deed you do comes back to you tenfold.

So is she in fact killing without consequence? How could she not lose everything by killing one person? What did Belladonna have to lose that karma would take from her? "It's impossible...something's wrong..." she murmured to herself.

Does she dare risk talking to the Queen Bee of South Fork Academy? Rumors surround her reputation behind smiting those who annoy her. "Excuse me, Miss, I'll be right back." she muttered, closing the book and tucking it away. "I'll be back in time for class, I promise." she assured Gabriel, racing back down the halls towards the classroom where the Occult club met.

Does she dare knock? Anyta took a breath and hesitated. The Hive Mind would probably know she's there anyway. With a resigned sigh, she rapped on the door gently.

Belladonna Solanacaea//Location: Occultism Club//With: Anyta Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284

The door unlocked itself after a few seconds, opening so that the redheaded girl could come in. Belladonna was sitting inside, resting in her throne while the sisters were studying some sort of runes, enchantments and potion brewing in a table to her left side using the grimoire as a reference book. This time they weren’t even looking at Anyta, because they knew exactly what she was doing here. “Welcome, Anyta.” The Queen smiled delighted to see the girl finally in here, she was a feisty one, it was fun to see someone with such a spirit.

An inexplicable force pulled Anyta inside of the club, closing the door behind her and locking it once more. Yet, Belladonna raised both of her hands in a sign of peace in anticipation to her reaction. “Relax girl, I’m not fighting with you either at the moment. But time is money, and we can’t afford much.” She weaved her right hand towards a seat next to her, inviting her to take a seat.

Anyta Brookshaven.jpg
Anyta//Location: Occultism Club//With: Belladonna Neo Alice Neo Alice
To say that Anyta wasn't surprised to see a near friendly welcome from the Occultism club leader was a massive lie. How on Earth did she know that Anyta wasn't here to tear her throat out? But, of course, she seemed to know as much as the wannabe Sherlock Holmes herself.

"Glad we're clear that I'm not here to cause harm...I just want some answers. Well, clarification on some answers I've come across reading this." she pulled the book out of her bag and held it up. She glanced to the seat, then to the sisters before hesitantly taking a seat beside the Queen Bee.

"I'll cut to the brass tacks, Belladonna. I know you're not the one causing the curse. Paganism and the occult are firm with karma. There's no way that you can sit here after killing so many people. No good deed goes unpunished, and every deed is repaid tenfold. After killing one you should have died..." Anyta explained.

Belladonna Solanacaea//Location: Occultism Club//With: Anyta Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284

The Queen lets out a tired sight, while looking for a moment to the sisters. “I was getting bored of our little villainess routine.” She looks back at anyta, with a serious semblance on her face. “Yes, the curse is not mine. The original target is actually the occultism club itself, but since we have the collective power to protect our coven…” Her hands rise, making allusion to all the mystical paraphernalia inside of the room before continuing. “It has to hunt weaker victims, so our plan was to research how to defeat it.”

She rolls her eyes while crossing her legs, it’s not easy to admit you’re not as powerful as you seem. “But we needed time to do that, putting ourselves as the leaders of the school would keep everyone safer since our energy would predominate and keep the curse at bay.” She gives Anyta an annoyed look before continuing. “That’s why when someone opposes us they get killed; it dispels the residual energy protecting you in the first place because you overlap it with your own.” She rolls her eyes, as if this was supposed to be common knowledge. “Anyway, we thought that as long as we stayed protected we could find a way to end it.”

“But we were mistaken,” Says ruby while finishing to paint in red the runes in the cover of a new book, all pages white. “we thought that it was only killing them…” Continues Sapphire, while spilling a blue substance on the runes. “but every death gives it more power, soon it’ll grow beyond our collective strength.” Finishes Emerald, releasing green light from her hands to the runes to power them up. The book levitates towards Anyta, landing on her lap and shining in a beautiful personalized color of her choosing.

Belladonna nods while signaling with her index finger to the book. “With that you may join this coven and help us to survive… and also ending the curse, if you want. It’s your own grimoire, sign it and you can start making your own spells in it.” She crosses her arms once more, a bit ashamed for her past behavior towards Anyta. “Diamond…” That was the older brother of the triplets; he was the first to die from the curse and was the last president of the Occult Club. “He activated the curse, it was an accident and he paid the price.” The sisters look sad for a moment when they hear her and then go back to their neutral expressions. “But he wouldn’t create something this dark … someone else… I don’t know who, deceived him into casting it.” She looks away for a while; clearly her heart has not recovered from losing the love of her life. “Whoever did it, holds the key to destroy it once and for all and I can’t rest until they pay the price in blood for what they have caused.” She looks at Anyta one more, her eyes glowing red in fury, then she breathes deeply and calms herself.

Last edited:
Anyta Brookshaven.jpg
Anyta Brookshaven//Location: The Occultism Club//With Belladonna Neo Alice Neo Alice
At the new revelations, Anyta's eyes widen. "Extraordinary," she breathed, steadily glancing between the three girls before watching the book float towards her. After a moment at staring at the blue cover, she gently took it, glancing up to Belladonna, then to the girls, all clearly distraught over Diamond's death.

Diamond had at one point been Anyta's babysitter when she was just a girl. Learning the circumstances of his death were far more sinister than what she had been told had indeed been unsettling. But Belladonna was right, Diamond would never unleash such a demonic entity out of his own will. Someone either blackmailed, manipulated or brainwashed him to do so...but why?

After a moment of reflection, the thought of what Diamond had mentioned so long ago reached her ears...Salem, not too far from town. Many of the alleged Wiccans and witches from Salem had scattered out of fear of persecution. Ravencroft...one of the most notorious Wiccans, long since wanted for her healing magicks had fled to Saint Narmore to evade the persecution of the judge. What none had known, was Katherine Ravencroft was an ancestor of the redhead's. But did Belladonna know that?

"How do you know there's any witch in me?" she asked gently, glancing to the book and carefully flipping through the blank pages. "Either way, I'll learn. I'll join you, on one condition. I want to find out who convinced Diamond to unleash such an entity on the school. And I'd like you to help me. Any information you have on his whereabouts outside of the club and school would be beneficial. We can defeat this entity all we want, but we all know that if this person or persons are still still around, he she or they could just unleash this entity all over again."

“Oh, I didn’t know it until he told me that you were one, that was Diamond’s gift.” Her voice is filled with sadness whenever she says his name. But even so, she explained to her. “Every bloodline of magic works differently, the Gemstones are self-explanatory actually. They’re born with a connection to a gemstone and their magic resembles aspects of it.” Then she touches her chest, signaling herself. “The Solanacaea are a branch from an ancient bloodline that are something like that but with flowers.” She laughs a bit before continuing. “Hahaha, our parents are so unimaginative.” The triplets nod and laugh as well, agreeing with her. “Anyway, we think that whoever did this is not an adult.”

“Since the curse, they’ve all lost any memory related to magic.” Says Ruby, clearly upset. “Obviously normal humans didn’t knew about it in the first place, but our parents were Mystical Royalty. They trained Diamond” Declares Sapphire, crossing her arms as she is clearly frustrated. “and they started to train us too, before that all of these started.” Ends Emerald while looking at Anyta, then focusing her attention back to the enchantments in the grimoire.

Belladona nods, while a thick folder floats towards her. “So did mine and now none of the adults in town knows a thing about magic, which only worsens our predicament. If they knew about magic they would have known this was a curse and they could have done something to help instead of just being afraid and pathetic.” The folder finally lands on her hands and she opens it to show Anyta its content. “This is all the information we’ve gathered, maybe a fresh set of eyes could see something we can’t.” She lets out a sight before finishing. “We all want to catch whomever might have done this to him… believe me, they’ll meet the true meaning ‘Karma is a Bitch’ when I find them” While her voice darkened, the sisters gave her a preoccupied look, they knew exactly what was going on inside of The Queen’s head and it was not nice.

After realizing this, Belladona changed the subject to avoid thinking about it and perturbing the sisters any further. “Anyway! You’ll have to join the club officially too, and you know… play the part.” She puts the folder in one of Anyta’s hands and then scans her from top to bottom. “We can’t risk that the rest of the students keep getting killed so you’ll have to fully join us and act like one of us.” Which meant only spending time with other occult club members and, occasionally, any other lesser but still popular people.

Anyta Brookshaven.jpg
Anyta//Location: Occultism club room//With Belladonna Neo Alice Neo Alice and the Gemstone triplets
Anyta resolved to simply listen, giving a nod as she pulled out a spare notebook to start taking notes of what it was she'd need to study on these girls, thinking in contingency if someone turned on her. "Of course. That explains the idea of Belladonna." Anyta murmured, taking the folder and tucking it into her bookbag.

"I wouldn't be overly sure of an student doing this...but I can at the very least garner a look-see when I get home. Luckily I tend to not have much to do when I get on the bus." One of Anyta's better traits is her ability to manage to squeeze her homework in on the day it's assigned, really only spending time at home to work on projects or study for tests. "But let's just see what I can riddle out come study hall."

At mentioning she'd have to act more like them, she raised her eyebrow. "And how do you mean by that, exactly?" she asked curiously, hiding her skepticism well. Was the Queen Bee going to resort her into being one of the Hive Minded? No, not if she wanted to find the bastard that had coerced her lover, the Gems' Brother. "What have I got to do?"

The Queen saw her lifted eyebrow with amusement, looking at the triplets later with curiosity. After what it seemed like a telepathic interexchange Belladonna and the triplets just laughed at loud. “Oh dear nothing like that, a hive mind is not something that easy to come up with. The triplets are special; their magic, body and mind are in perfect sync. So we better leave the psychic hive to them.” The triplets nodded at the same time, agreeing to her. “What I meant was that from now on you’re one of the popular girls! So no more busses, to anywhere, that’s not cool. We’ll give you a lift. Aside from that remember to sign your grimoire, in blood of course, that way you’ll claim it as yours. Oh yeah, I almost forget.” She lifts her right hand; only a second later is Emerald standing up to give her the Coven’s Grimoire. The green haired triplet goes back to her seat while Belladonna searches for an specific page on the book, when she finds it she shows it to Anyta. “Here, write down this spell in your grimoire. It will help you to decipher your magical abilities, cast it when you’re ready.”

“After that you sign your grimoire you’ll have your own unique magical abilities, not just the basic ones.” Said cheerfully Ruby, smiling at Anyta. “So writing down the spell in your grimoire and casting it will reveal those abilities in the pages.” Added Saphire, more intellectually interested about the process than excited for the outcome. “It’s a normal initiation rite before entering into a coven.” Finishes Emerald as always, giving a little more of context to the situation.

The Queen saw her lifted eyebrow with amusement, looking at the triplets later with curiosity. After what it seemed like a telepathic interexchange Belladonna and the triplets just laughed at loud. “Oh dear nothing like that, a hive mind is not something that easy to come up with. The triplets are special; their magic, body and mind are in perfect sync. So we better leave the psychic hive to them.” The triplets nodded at the same time, agreeing to her. “What I meant was that from now on you’re one of the popular girls! So no more busses, to anywhere, that’s not cool. We’ll give you a lift. Aside from that remember to sign your grimoire, in blood of course, that way you’ll claim it as yours. Oh yeah, I almost forget.” She lifts her right hand; only a second later is Emerald standing up to give her the Coven’s Grimoire. The green haired triplet goes back to her seat while Belladonna searches for an specific page on the book, when she finds it she shows it to Anyta. “Here, write down this spell in your grimoire. It will help you to decipher your magical abilities, cast it when you’re ready.”

“After that you sign your grimoire you’ll have your own unique magical abilities, not just the basic ones.” Said cheerfully Ruby, smiling at Anyta. “So writing down the spell in your grimoire and casting it will reveal those abilities in the pages.” Added Saphire, more intellectually interested about the process than excited for the outcome. “It’s a normal initiation rite before entering into a coven.” Finishes Emerald as always, giving a little more of context to the situation.

Anyta Brookshaven//Location: Occultism Club//With: Belladonna Neo Alice Neo Alice

Anyta gently opened the grimoire in her hand, slowly reaching into her bag for her favourite pen, opening the book to the first page and beginning to copy the spell into it before starting to dig around for something sharp in her bag.

Of course, after what had happened in the aftermath of spring fling two years ago, her dads never allowed her around anything sharp. “Anyone got like a pin...something sharp so I can draw some blood?” She asked, glancing at the bare expanse of the first page, ready to be bonded. “Obviously the athame isn’t meant to draw blood...but anything?”

Her mind started to wander to what sort of talent she could unlock on her own. Would it be healing magic like what Katherine Ravencroft had been accused of? Something more sinister? But now wasn’t the time to worry about it...this would be for after something happened.

Belladona looked at Ruby, she walked towards Anyta taked her left index finger with her right hand. Quickly she used the edge of the page to give her a little paper cut. The page absorbed the blood as it was dropping on it. Ruby goes back to her seat waiting to see her casting the spell. "It's the most efficient way." Assures the Queen with a smile as the blood starts to form Anyta's full name on the page. "Take good care of your grimoire from now on, they are not normal books and as such they have their own personality." This would mostly be reflected when she writes in it because the book will adapt it to its own form of hand writting.

Anyta//Location: Occultism Club//With: Belladonna Neo Alice Neo Alice

Anyta couldn’t help but hiss as the cut began to sting, but watched in awe as her name appeared with what little blood she had spilt. “You’re not joking.” She muttered at the reply that it’s the most efficient way.

Slowly, Anyta started to recite the spell, resisting the urge to suck on her cut finger as the words rang through the room, heart thumping harder in her chest. Her ears began ringing as soon as the invocation was uttered, eyes widening when a soft violet aura surrounded the book. “Oh shit.” She murmured gently.

Belladonna and the triplets were all excited to see the result, they remembered their first time too. That moment when you see the power and abilities hidden inside you is like no other because you get to learn what makes you really special. The triplets didn't even tried to read Anyta's mind, this was her moment and it was sacred to every witch present in the room. "Well? What did you get?" Asked the Queen visibly happy.

"Maybe she can speak with animals!" Yelled ruby, trying to guess. "Or maybe controls some element." Said Sapphire next. "C'mon Anyta, tell us. What is it?" Asked Emerald at the end.

Gangsta_ _ Characters - TV Tropes.jpeg
Narancia Ghirga//Location: Classroom of Freda//With: No one, but about to be with Freda L Larstral
Narancia was running late. Hell he didn't care though. He barely cares about anything. With all the deaths that have been happening he sees no point in even going to the school. He was though, he has to see how Freda is doing.

Narancia sighed as he went into the school. He started walking down the hall and thinking about everyone that died. Yeah he's sad, but he's not gonna show it. He knew some of the people who died. He knew that he could be next. He was ready for it though, he's accepted it.

Narancia walked until he got to Freda's door. He stopped in the doorway and started talking. "Hey Freda, it's been awhile" he said. "How are you?" Narancia asked as he looked around the room. There were no kids there. His kids might be waiting on him, but like I said.....he doesn't care.

"I wonder where all the students are." He says.

Freda Gabriel
Location; English Classroom//With; Narancia Tamriel Tamriel

Before Freda could open her mouth to protest or even so much as comment, Anyta ( Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 ) had left the classroom as quickly as she had arrived, leaving her to stare incredulously after her.

Gemstone Hive. What on earth did all that mean? Teen girls for you, Freda shook her head, slowly, always wrapped up in some new game or club or trend. That was probably what it was, some witchcraft club; now she thought of it, Freda had overheard snippets of conversation about such a club among her students before. That was certainly no bad thing to be interested in, she thought to herself, certainly there were much less intellectually stimulating hobbies to have. It was nice to see older teens still having an imagination for that kind of thing. Freda would have felt better about it again, though, if she didn't know that it likely had something to do with that girl Belladonna ( Neo Alice Neo Alice ), the only girl in her class with so memorable a name; and indeed, so memorable a personality, to put it gently. Freda tried not to apply personal feelings to her students too often, knowing them to be young and with many different factors influencing their behaviour--but the girl had a meanness about her that she did not care for, the type to surround herself with adoring lackeys and dominate over other, less well-protected students. She hoped whatever Anyta had to do with her would not mean more drama among the students later.

Presently, Narancia, the history teacher, appeared in the doorway. Freda looked up at the sound of his voice;

'Narancia!' She exclaimed; 'I am very well, thank you, and you, I hope! I want to catch up with you later...but the time,' she continued, amused but accusingly; 'what are you doing here? Why, your poor pupils are probably already in the history room as we speak, waiting with their hopeful little faces for you to enlighten them on the mysteries of the past!' She smiled, teasingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back