• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The City of Myths OOC

Yeah I get where you're coming from with Rosaria, she is rather mature. As for Crystal I'm not sure which one she'd be better suited for in a romance. She's quiet, hardly speaks, soft spoken, and seems emotionless on the outside Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Well cat's affectionate but has his independent side and he's hard working and more rengal can be harsh but he's not with out emotions, he likes learning new things so maybe they can bound through a good book or something and pull out the better of nature of each other, i'm planing to lighten him up and have a weird sense of humor at times. There's more female chars than there are guys so would you mind playing rengal's half brother i'm thinking about the age of 21

That might work, but instead of books how about gems and other ancient items that Crystal has in her shop

That might work, but instead of books how about gems and other ancient items that Crystal has in her shop
Well he can and make her something in his shop from time to time but he can't stay in extreme cold or hot places for long, he can also sometimes show her how to hunt in her human form.

So hunt prey in the woods? And I'm not sure when Blaze will be back, he hasn't been replying recently
true if you see or i see him i'll try and work something for him with you and yes that would be one of the ways they can bound as well as the other options we talked about.

We could try, but why would they hunt for food when they live in a modern society where you go to the grocery store to get your food?

In the next post i'll make sure to give you something to work with mate that last one was just a quick post.

Leo could you edit your last post. It's just that, humans don't live in Relic City. There are those few who have powers, but you made it seem like it was common for normal humans to be living there when they are actually forbidden.

Part of me wants Hananya, the big almost 9ft tall beast and the wee six year old girl to be friends, that'd be funny

Part of me wants Hananya, the big almost 9ft tall beast and the wee six year old girl to be friends, that'd be funny
speaking of which i should make it so my cat char is nine foot and half foot in his battle form, and not sure how that's funny but ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back