• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The City of Myths OOC

I could, but it depends what you like :p I play generally characters from 26-39 and I love beards so
not picky. though if you need something(a ref) to go off of,any time stell has gotten paired up all the men were tall with red hair(except that one guy had black hair with a blonde streak) and hot-headed with tenancy to tease her :> but you don't have to do that. long as they can handle stell's temperament and personality especially when she'd grumpy he's good XD

not picky. though if you need something(a ref) to go off of,any time stell has gotten paired up all the men were tall with red hair(except that one guy had black hair with a blonde streak) and hot-headed with tenancy to tease her :> but you don't have to do that. long as they can handle stell's temperament and personality especially when she'd grumpy he's good XD
I got the personality for ya, but I'll run a faceclaim past you in messages when I find one :p
But they may just be a big bear of a man becus cuddles <3

I got the personality for ya, but I'll run a faceclaim past you in messages when I find one :p
But they may just be a big bear of a man becus cuddles <3
XD yessssssss and stell will probly a like a small fragile doll compared to him

even though she's technically already like a dwarf height wise

Aweee, its canon now, gotta find this bootiful man :p
yea XD also,i'm curious as to how he's gonna act around stell at the moment along with how he'll treat her son aspero when he comes to visit his mom.
aspero has a different father whom stell met in another world,aspero's father basically disappeared into nothing.

btw what species are you making her current husband? :P

yea XD also,i'm curious as to how he's gonna act around stell at the moment along with how he'll treat her son aspero when he comes to visit his mom.
aspero has a different father whom stell met in another world,aspero's father basically disappeared into nothing.

btw what species are you making her current husband? :P
Aw he's gonna be a babe. And Im thinking forest spirit perhaps? I want him to be a carpenter on the side ^u^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back