• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The City of Myths OOC

surprise event is surprise, no? I hope you don't mind, Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 :3

for those a bit curious to what exactly has happened - effectively, a loud, banshee like scream had created a shockwave throughout the city with the centre (or nearabouts) as the epicentre. that, in turn, caused things to vibrate but depending on where characters are determines how violently - for example, Sage and Fox who were at a café, which I would imagine to be near the centre of the city, experienced the entire thing while Crystal and Yitah, being at a brick house (which using British cities as a reference) tending to be around the outskirts/inner layer (as opposed to the central part) would only experience a slight tremor.

Texangamer Texangamer PippyOmega PippyOmega

well, the 'metal in the way' is the skin on half of his back, around a quarter/third of his front and the entirety of the shoulder and right arm :P
removing it probably wouldn't be good for anyone involved.

well, the 'metal in the way' is the skin on half of his back, around a quarter/third of his front and the entirety of the shoulder and right arm :P
removing it probably wouldn't be good for anyone involved.
Crap I didn't even consider that ok then how about working it so the blood magic works to fix you some other way

you're rping as the doctor :P

I would've mentioned all of this in a post, but my two Level 4-5 exams and a 4000 word essay say otherwise

well, ill say what it is - effectively, since an entirely robotic arm with pneumatic daggers and drills and stuff would be heavy he has replaced a large portion of his right torso's skin with metal structural plates. obviously, since the skin and flesh is veeery close to the metal, when the metal started vibrating it started to tear the skin, causing blood. however, the main problem is with the metal chip in his brain (it has a metal plate over it, too, but still on the inside of the head). as you can imagine, when that started vibrating like a jackhammer bad things happen. :P

from there, I shall leave it to you! I will say, what would a doctor do?

also, still very busy. been out all day to get my DSA loans and still revising for those exams. Ill try to get something tomorrow, though - Saturday at the latest.

Sry did not answer had a big tournament in USA and could not write on the rp form will start at around 3:20 today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back