• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The City of Myths OOC

Got be honest as an rplayer i'm not ok with mind read or being able to sense deep thoughts it's outright metaing, but being able to sense the thought on the surface of lesser creatures is different story. Also as an 8 yr old not sure how much you char would be doing.

Got be honest as an rplayer i'm not ok with mind read or being able to sense deep thoughts it's outright metaing, but being able to sense the thought on the surface of lesser creatures is different story. Also as an 8 yr old not sure how much you char would be doing.

I can edit it a little. She's homeless, so probably a little more than the average child. I can change the mind thing a little bit to be a little less op. Like, instead of reading minds it could be more like communication through telempathy

Sure telepathy but not sure how long she'd be able to use it being 8 and not much food in you and such

She's managed to survive for 2-3 years. She's been talking to people with her mind for quite some time; so she kinda has it down, but she doesn't constantly use it.
However, she hasn't really had very much exposure to other creatures; so she may have trouble concentrating at first.

She's managed to survive for 2-3 years. She's been talking to people with her mind for quite some time; so she kinda has it down, but she doesn't constantly use it.
However, she hasn't really had very much exposure to other creatures; so she may have trouble concentrating at first.
that could work

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 right now i could have cat open so you and blaze can interact with him, also you missed some bios but accident because you're rushing to catch up. As for the char for the dragon while i'm creating a new char you can play regal collecting stuff from you domain since he runs an alchemy workshop. I can also work it so you have to love interest Rengal and Cat for the ice dragon. Not sure what you want to do with the elf but then again she does act like the big sister type so romance isn't the top of the list.

Yeah I get where you're coming from with Rosaria, she is rather mature. As for Crystal I'm not sure which one she'd be better suited for in a romance. She's quiet, hardly speaks, soft spoken, and seems emotionless on the outside Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back