• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Church Of Vala And The Coven Of Mathrid

Would you be interested in RPing this plot?

• No way!

• Maybe...

• Of course!

• Yes, but...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Syfer

I may be insane, but I'm not stupid.
Roleplay Type(s)
I usually put this on my 'Active partner search' thread, but I really want to do this one. So this can be a one on one, but I'd prefer if it'd be a group.
I have a few stories that make up the plot so here they are.

The Garden Of Vorm
The Garden of Vorm; also known as the Alliance. It is a Garden between two kingdoms if you will. The Church Of Vala, which worships he healing goddess Hespia, and the Coven Of Mathrid, which worships the moon god Darthel. For years these two kingdoms fought; until one day the Head Witch of The Coven Of Mathrid fell, and a new one arose. She called the leader of the church over the the middle lands. The middle lands were that lands of which both kingdoms claimed to be their own. There before the god of friendship, Vorm, they swore not to fight each other. Only in the middle lands; which is now a garden. There they had meetings to discuss 'arrangements'. Most gathered it was about the 'Giant'. They called it a Giant, but it was really the huge nation that towered over them. Each kingdom's had descendants from the Giant, but they hated it. Soon but not yet something will happen. For now all is fine in these small kingdoms The Church of Vala, The Garden Of Vrom, and The Coven Of Mathrid.

The Kingdom Of Valigard
The Kingdom of Valigard is harsh, cold, and unforgiving. It's streets echo with screams. The king O Valigard is just as harsh and cruel as his kingdom; in fact he's even worse. He rules with an iron fist; ironically his left arm is made of metal. He seeks to destroy all who oppose him. This will eventually include Th Church Of Vala and The Coven Of Mathrid, but now it's neighboring kingdoms. The small nations that rest on the edge of Valigard are just that small; to small in fact to entice any worry. Valigard is advanced; with metal weapons that shoot light to needles that carve through skin. It can easily take down any small gathering seeking to dethrone the king. With the two small nations at war they'd have no strength to figh the mighty kingdoms, but now that they stopped. Things might go a little differently. The effort of the two small nations combined might be enough to pose a threat. So the king now seeks to snuff out the little fires of rebellion. The Church Of Vala and The Coven Of Mathrid will only be a memory after the King is through with them. Or so he hopes.

So that's all I got for now, and I do have more ideas but I wanted to see if this was of any interest first. If anyone has any ideas of what I should change or of how to make it better; I'm happily awaiting any reply. Thank you for reading, and if you're interested in playing a role please do tell.

The Church Of Vala
The Church Of Vala worships the goddess of healing, Hespia. The leader of the church is known as the head priest, or the archbishop. The line of head priests follow the bloodline of Vala. In most cases the first born marries one of the Garden Of Vrom, but if the first born doesn't want the 'crown' then it goes to the next eligible child. They do not have to marry one of the Garden Of Vrom, but it is advised to do so to prevent conflict. And NEVER should anyone EVER marry out of the Coven Of Mathrid. Only one person has ever done so, and they were shunned from the church never to return. At birth one is obligated to bathe their child in the river of Lythia; to be blessed by the holy gods (Mostly Hespia.) If they fail to do so; then in consequence the child and parents are shunned from the church. Also if one makes dealings with the 'Giant'; they are to be bathed ion the river of Lythia and failing to do so will result in shunning. Murders, thieves, and people of the likes are also to be shunned from the church. One must obey the high priest; failing to do so will result in shunning. Each parent shall care for ones child until they reach the age of 18. The child is to go on their own and follow the church. At this age there is a ceremony to bestow the child with a gift. The child then gets their job based on how powerful they can wield their gift. The most common of gifts being healing.

The Coven Of Mathrid
The Coven Of Mathrid worships the moon god, Darthel. The leader of the coven ids known as the head witch/wizard. Now unlike the church they don't follow bloodline. Instead they gather everyone in the woods. The head witch/wizard and their familiar (to be explained later) are in the clearing. They preform a very tedious ritual to find the next head witch/wizard. Once the ritual is done; the next head witch/wizard will glow and step forward. Anyone who tries to step forward who isn't glowing will get burned. The head witch/wizard will teach them their ways, and how to care for the coven. Although there is a flaw; the next head witch/wizard can be any age. Although it doesn't happen often; the next head witch/wizard amy be a child. Another ritual they perform is to summon their familiar. They must use their own blood to draw a special sigil, and a portal to the demon realm will open. The whispers of that one will reach through the gate and summon a demon. That demon 'reskins' as a common earthen animal or comes through in a human form. They help and that of which who summoned them. This ritual is preformed at the age of 12. Once the demon is summoned; their souls intertwine. When the familiar gets hurt the witch/wizard gets hurt, and vice virsa. Also during the summoning there is the risk that the demon doesn't see the witch/wizard fit, so they'll harm them or even kill them. Although that rarely happens. Once the children learn to read they are thaught alchemey, and how they cast spells. (No they do not ride brooms!) There are only a few requiremnts to remian in the coven. First Never marry one of the church; if one does so they are exited, or banned from the coven. Secondly they must preform the familiar ritual. Thirdly if one is chosen to be the next head; they must eventually be the head witch/wizard. One is not required to learn alchemey. There is another requierment to stay int he coven, and this one is hard to complete for most. That is to murder one of the kingdom of Valigard. Showing proof is required. Doing so must be completed at the age of ten. The coven takes in those whom were shunned by the church. Although some remain in the garden of vrom. Once a person in the coven reachs the age of 17 they get their own room. In the coven there are special jobs; one of which is summoning rooms. Each room is specially desgined for each witch/wizard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back