SPARK-001, designation Praetorian
SPARK-002, designation Ruin
Kostya "Deadbolt" Novikov​
Actions: Evacuating Now
Actions: Providing Covering Fire
Actions: Providing Covering Fire​
Shilo's ( Nightwisher Nightwisher ) command was met with varying responses.
"Yeah, got it. Gimme a second, trying to keep these Vultures from showing up over here."
Right after that another Vulture fell to the ground minus a head.
"Someone go get Praetorian some covering fire, two snipers and two SPARKs won't-"
Wait. Where was the other sniper?
"Scratch that, one sniper and two SPARKs. Plus a cowboy."
Kostya noted Sage ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ) under attack by Vultures. Within seconds one of the Vultures suddenly fell to the ground minus a head.
"And a magic pyro. Julian, go mow 'em down for me will ya?"

Then there were polite responses to Shilo, not to mention an apologetic tone.
"I apologize, operative Shilo. In the thick of combat, your question was lost in the chaos of melee combat, and I failed to identify it until now."
"The plan is to evacuate all civilians under heavy covering fire-if covering fire could be provided, that would be optimal."

The SPARK also took Arthur's ( FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla ) comment into consideration.
"Noted. Evacuating now to avoid chance of being overrun."
At this time the SPARK left the building, with the civilians following close by. The SPARK quickly pointed ahead, and the civilians ran ahead. Praetorian then turned around, and the scream of its Elerium Phase-Cannon was heard again as Praetorian slowly walked backwards for the civilians.

Then there were not so polite responses.
"Why, we are totally capable of hearing you over the infernal screaming of Xenomorphs trying to kill us all. I am so, so sorry."
Ruin was still standing, his own Phase-Cannon setting the incoming Warriors on fire, before noting Praetorian was now evacuating.
"You know, I think this is the point we turn and run. But first..."
Julian stopped firing momentarily.
"I think the grand finale to my barbecue is in order."
The BIT drone hovering over Julian immediately fired some sort of flamethrower from the top mounted weapon, firing in a cone wider than a street and quite large. Ten Warriors attempting to rush the SPARK were caught in the flames.
Now, Julian was on the side of good, albeit unwillingly. But for this moment, the robot sounded positively demonic.
"AHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHA! GO AHEAD AND TRY TO CROSS! I SWEAR I WON'T JUST ROAST MORE OF YOU! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"Oh, this is glorious!"
"And now, where was I? Ah right, time to get out. Alright, other me, let's get moving."

The SPARK then fell back to Praetorian, mowing down the Warriors alongside its golden colored counterpart. The SPARKs then began falling back, walking backwards while maintaining their fire. Julian then quickly noted Kostya's request to kill the Vultures attacking Sage.
Red plasma rays soon scratched the sky as three more Vultures fell to the ground, burning all the while.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

An arrow would strike the head of a cyborg, causing it to spaz out and crumple to the ground. The entire first group of Terminators would get mowed down with precision shots to the head as a shapely Egyptian woman flipped out from behind the Terminators.

Neith gave the Marines a wink as she landed before them, bow folding in.

"Well hello there! You guys looked like you needed help!" She said cheerily.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Last edited:

81bcb001c94d9cff87c2d1a687594016.jpg

John Connor

Constant echoes of the Space Marine crews yelling among terminator areas could be heard as John seemed frustrated about something. As John walked out of the room, Barnes and whomever else was to report to Connor.

John was busy sitting in front of the tapes his mother had recorded about his father years ago, frustrated. Nothing on these tapes told anything about terminators with human hearts.
He stared over at Kate "I thought I knew our enemy. That thing makes me feel like I know absolutely nothing. absolutely believes it's 100 percent human, talks like one, thinks like one. And it says MY FATHER is on his way to Skynet. If that is true, than command is about to BOMB my father and the other human prisoners and I CANNOT stop them!

Lt. Barnes

Blair told me you wanted to see me?"

That's when Connor's eyes grew fearful as he got up from the tapes and ran after Barnes back to the interrogation room as John threw on the alarms on the whole base.
He looked back at the others trying to protect Marcus and Blair.

"You'll bring back the machine and Blair in one piece?" He looked over at Penelope.

She was right, there were a lot of things and dangers going on that he didn't need to risk here. If he ran, there were chances things could happen to him.

Marcus and Blair

There was a quiet gasping as Marcus felt Blair's throat for a second and then personally thanked her.

Anybody who was following the two needs to go NOW or risk being captured by the Resistance

There were bullets being shot from several soldiers on base at Marcus and Blair as he covers her with a sewer cover as a shield. Blair already blew off the cover.

Marcus gritted his teeth as he threw

Barnes frowned at the others who chose to follow Marcus and Blair

A solider asked about those who chose to follow them:

Barnes gritted his teeth "They made their choice."

Marcus and Blair crawled through a pipe where someone tried to shoot a flamethrower at them and it missed them. It's when Marcus and Blair waited for the others to crawl out of the tunnel back into the minefield again.

There was more yelling but Blair had a idea, she had a cord and something on it, she rolled it into the minefield and the minefield suddenly started to explode leaving a clear path for Blair and Marcus and those following them.

Marcus growled "Come on everyone!" right before a rocket came at the jeep they were in front of exploded.

Blair almost tripped and Marcus helped her up.

It's when Blair and Marcus slipped behind a wall as a light shone upon them. Marcus whispered "I'll draw the fire, you guys take out the light."

Blair shot in the little hole, trying to shoot out the light.

It's when the shooting began again, Marcus noticed Blair got hit in the leg as he helped her up "COME ON, COME ON EVERYONE!"

Just when things got weird, Blair decided to take one for the team and flipped over, switching coats with Marcus and letting him get away.

Blair was taken back to the Resistance HQ and sat on a plastic chair, her hands in handcuffs as she got interrogated this time.

Marcus looked at Blair sadly as he turned, riding a motorcycle until he could no more. He kept running.

John growled, he was pacing around. He had plenty of things on his mind, finding Kyle Reese, other things. Was Marcus really going to help him find Kyle Reese?!"

The encoded message would soon sound again, as another voice added. "This is Command, this is also John Connor."

"Human Base/ Petrov (UEF) to Resistance HQ "Don't shoot us and we won't shoot you."

John replied back "We won't shoot. Though I can explain the situation better than Command can currently."

"My name is John Connor, destined leader of the Human Resistance against Skynet.

John frowned "This war: Man vs machine has been fed to me all my life since the cradle.

In short: Skynet wants everyone important to me or my family dead that will lead the Human Resistance to victory.

On Judgement day, Nuclear Missiles dropped and 3,000,000,000,000 lives were ended by the self aware Artificial Intelligence named Skynet.

"In short, there's a important mission right now."

"Find the man: Kyle Reese. He is very important to me and my future."

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Nightwisher Nightwisher Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun QizPizza QizPizza Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

Last edited:
The Force Commander​
Tactical Sergeant Tarkus
Devastator Sergeant Tarkus
Scout Sergeant Cyrus
Actions: Charging into the Fray​
Actions: Opening Fire
Actions: Launching Surprise Attack
Actions: Setting up Explosives
Neith's intervention ( Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva ) was not met by cheering but surprise. Clearly their plans had not factored in the goddess, but as it would seem she did not pose a threat to either the plan or directly to them. Tarkus spoke, his calm tone of voice disguising the surprise at a new ally.
"I suppose we do, but not for long. Cyrus, are you in position?"
Static crackled through, and Cyrus was heard shortly afterwards.
"I have infiltrated the area, and I am setting up landmines everywhere to hamper any attempt of a Terminator escape."
Sure enough, a faint flicker could be seen in the distance, placing landmines in areas where the Terminators weren't looking. Two flickers were following the same flicker.
"Fine work, brother Cyrus. The abominations have nowhere to run now. Sergeant Avitus?"
"Ready to teleport in. Those damned metal abominations shall soon taste Imperial vengeance. Give the word, Commander."
The Commander's response was to tap the side of his head twice. And within seconds, all hell broke loose.
A yellow flash was seen behind the Terminator ranks, and within that instant the hunters became the hunted.
Avitus, clad in Terminator armor with two more Terminators following, instantly opened fire on the rear of the Terminator ranks after teleporting in behind them. Avitus, armed with a mighty Assault Cannon (Think similar to a minigun but it's much larger and fires .998 mini AP rockets) slew hordes of Terminators from the back while the other two Terminators, clad in helmet and armed with Storm Bolter and Power Fist, opened fire.
"Come on, you metallic slime! None of you are even worth shining my boot-no, all of you are only good for one thing, and that is dying!"
With that, Tarkus and the Force Commander halted their retreat, before fighting in earnest. Bolt shells and plasma blasts sung as they whizzed through the air and found their marks, and the Iron Halo's familiar hiss was heard as the FC reactivated his Iron Halo field and dashed back into the fray, trampling a couple of Terminators and bringing his hammer down on many more.
Tarkus quickly got a message off to Connor.
"Tarkus to Connor. A retreat is no longer necessary. A trap is sprung in our favor, and now the ones doing the running will be them."
darkred darkred
Max Thompson, Human HQ #107​
Actions: On the Search​
"Kyle Reese?"
Thompson quickly checked his forces. The first Revolver was now operational as well as three more Tridents. Four Tridents and a Revolver, not a bad exploratory force.
"So, the dead skeletonlike bots outside my base... those are Skynet?"
"Well, I'll be damned. This is nothing like the Earth I am from, but that shouldn't be a big problem if I can get a good base going."
"Right, first things first."
"Send me a photo of this Reese-I need visual aids here. And where was he last seen in respect to my position?"
In the meanwhile, the small group of drones ventured towards where the signal was from.​

Last edited:
[class=header] height: 30px; background-color: #E83437; color: #fff; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana; text-align: center; width: 100%; padding-top: 4px; [/class] [class=bigHeader] background-color: #E83437; color: #fff; font-size: 20px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=wrapperDiv] background-color: #fff; color: #000; padding: 10px; font-size: 13px; [/class]
[div class=wrapperDiv]
[div class=bigHeader]CHRONOLOGY: THE CAPE[/div]

• [div class=header]POST[/div] darkred darkred (GM)

The scream that rang out from the base in front of Lazarus, Mask, and Abraham was loud and clear. The resulting commotion from the soldiers or insurgents from inside the base was hard to miss as well. It looked like dozens of people were scrambling around barking orders and searching every nook and cranny for something or someone. It was chaos inside of that base, which meant that three strangers showing up at the front door in exoskeletons that unfortunately look like murderous robots wouldn't exactly warrant a friendly greeting. On the other hand, the confusion might be a good way to take advantage of this group's trust to gather information about their location, because they sure as heck weren't home. "Mask, do you want to make some new friends?"

"Let's not risk it. There are too many unknown variables,"
    Mask commented as he began to back away from the entrance of the base cautiously. Lazarus nodded and followed suit, moving to the ditches and rubble that surrounded the base for cover. Abraham lingered for a few seconds before joining Mask and Lazarus' slow retreat. From the area around this compound, they could gather information without being detected and prepare kill zones in case anyone tried to sneak up on them. It was the wisest idea at the time. All three soldiers agreed on this.

"Lazarus, if we can get half a mile out, I saw a building that looks like it would make a good sniper nest. Mask and I can set our rifles up and get the lay of the land."

The older man eyed Abraham with a look of mild annoyance. Mask couldn't believe this person they just picked up was trying to make decisions for the group. But...he had to admit that the plan was a good idea for the sort of situation they were in. It would give them the information they needed to make an informed decision. The last thing they needed was an alliance with a radical insurgent group bent on killing all who opposed their religion. Mask huffed before admitting, "I agree with Ronin. We should get a sniper's nest set up."

"Sounds good. We'll push through the ruins for more cover. Let's move quickly before we get spotted. Celeri Invisibilia Ensis."

"Numquam aberravit,"
    Mask and Abraham responded simultaneously. Mask gave Abraham another look before deciding that he was just being paranoid. The chance of an enemy knowing all of this and being so fluid with the motions was very unlikely, though not impossible. The issue wasn't with the actions, but rather the circumstances. There was no way that chance would put this man together with Lazarus and him in this crazy, supposedly inter-dimensional adventure. It was just way too convenient. But...It seemed like Lazarus trusted Abraham, so Mask should at least give him a chance to make his case before grilling him.

As Lazarus led the trio towards the building in the distance, he spotted several figures moving through the ruins as well, followed by a number of armed people. He held his fist up to signal his team to stop and gestured for them to hide as the hunt carried on. They were probably the direct or indirect reason why the base was in a frenzy. Leading the pack out of a sewer line was a man and a woman, until they halted in front of a field. They stayed there for a moment before the woman took the item and rolled it across. Before she even did, though, Lazarus already knew what that field was. The Marine raised his arm instinctively as the explosives set off. While the man and the woman made it through the path no issue, the trio would have to put themselves in between the pursuers in order to cross. That was not a situation that was to their advantage.

Abraham pressed his helmet's comm button to speak to Lazarus and Mask, but seemed to be confused several seconds later. He tapped Lazarus' shoulder to get his attention before tapping at where his ear was supposed and twisted a semi-open hand to be to indicate a need for radio. Lazarus took a didn't understand at first, but Abraham continued the motion until Lazarus understood that Abraham was saying "radio" in ASL. Lazarus in return places his thumb on his palm, points at Abraham and brings his hand to point to himself. Abraham hands his PDA over to Lazarus, who connected Abraham's radio to an encrypted network. "Thank you. I can get to the other side with my ability and tail them while you guys find a way across."

Mask drew a card from the deck of decorated cards in his pocket: a Seven of Stride. He looked at Lazarus, "I got Seven. We can get across no problem."

The Marine flashed Abraham a thumbs up, and immediately, he dissolved into indigo flames, disappearing from their view. Seconds later, Abraham appeared on the other side of the minefield and tailed the man and woman from cover. Something clearly happened the pursued and pursuers began to exchange fire. It was time to take advantage of the fire fight. The card in Mask's hand glowed and right next to them, a figure materialized right next to Mask. Said figure wore ornate white armor that covered all of their features, with a glowing halo crowning their head. In their hands was a barbed lance with a glowing red line running down the shaft. The figure bowed its head to Mask and asked, "What do you require, Mask?"

"I need you to launch us over to the other side of this minefield, to where our ally is."

"To that angry Ghost? Very well, but I will not associate with their quest for vengeance,"
    Before either Mask or Lazarus could wonder what Seven meant, the armored being extend its arms at the two of them and enveloped them with a black aura. A moment later, the two soldiers were sent flying through the air just several feet above the minefield until they landed in a building on the other side. Lazarus and Mask were just a few buildings away from Abraham.

As the firefight continued, the man who was a target of the men from the base ducked out of cover, yelling for the others to follow him, but they were noticeably short one person. Just a few seconds later, the men from the base overran the cover and dragged out the woman who was leading. The time the woman bought for the others was great enough, that the men from the base decided pull back. That would give Lazarus, Mask, and Abraham the opportunity to catch up with the escaping group. It would be easier to handle a few individuals as opposed to a small army.

The three soldiers tailed the fleeing group further than they intended. The sniper's nest would be helpful, but getting information for a person directly was quicker and more revealing. After a while, when Lazarus decided that they were far enough away from the base, he led them to catch up with the man. The first thing Lazarus did when he approached was let his rifle hang from its sling but kept the safety off while raising his hands as a gesture of peace. Abraham followed suit. While Lazarus and Abraham ran up to the unknown group, Mask followed at a distance with his Ares SRC in hand and ready to fire in case things went south. "We come in peace, don't shoot. We just want information."

[div class=header]GUARDIANS[/div]
  • d3461eb79132c64e5b5b77cc85359470.jpg
    johnson-ting-phantom-fullbody-5.jpg
    NAME: Gunnery Sergeant Lazarus Huang
    CODENAME: DeadManStanding
    ROLE: Leader/Medic/Diplomat
    POWER: Chronos
    SLEEP DEBT: None
    COLOR: #E83437

[/div]

Joseph was against Marcus' interrogation from the moment they chained him up. No matter what the guy was made of, he had helped them out earlier, and Joseph wasn't one to hold grudges against someone who he considered to be a friendly. When he realised Blair was plotting to set Marcus free, Joseph elected to help smuggle Marcus out of the Resistance HQ. "Now that we're not up against those tin cans, this should help us out." Joseph grinned as he drew his Tommy Gun from its sling underneath his jacket. The caliber may as well have been peas against Terminators, but its rapid firing and sizeable magazine would make it ideal for covering fire against soft targets.

He'd stumbled after Marcus and Blair, machine gun blaring, trying his best to cover their exit. Despite this, Blair got hit in the leg, but there was nothing Joseph could do as he had hopped on the back of Marcus' motorcycle and they left the Resistance HQ in their dust. 'OHHH NOOOOO" Joseph grasped his hair in shock as all he could only watch a distant Blair get dragged off by Resistance soldiers.

"Where are we going, Marcus?" Joseph strained his voice above the growling engine, glancing around anxiously as if a Terminator was about to pop out at any second. "Is anywhere in this wasteland even safe?"

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Nightwisher Nightwisher Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun QizPizza QizPizza darkred darkred

Last edited:
darkred darkred Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

Meiya Mitsurugi

Meiya went along with Joseph and Marcus, as she helped them escape the base. These people were crazy believing that all robots were evil. Why? Just why?

This Marcus person was decent enough. He should be treated like a human. After all, he said he was.

She looked at Marcus, before asking, "So what's our next move Capt?"

• daoat3a-a5d45e01-6e28-4b78-bf3d-fd05d3084e4d.png

As more angry voices echoed from a room down the hallway, Rin took a step closer to Pen, wondering what the loud cacophony of tones was actually saying. Still, that bad sensation would not leave her, an eerie intuition that things were about to go bad in the drop of a hat. The louder the shouting echoed, more the scared vocaloid tried to shield herself from them, ending with her arms softly around the untransformed wolf-girl as a child seeking reassurance from a parent figure, with her head against the other's back, trying to hide itself.

"Please, let them be okay.", she pleaded, "We shouldn't be fighting with each other right now... This doesn't feel right."

A new sound, like a low scale explosion, cuts through the air, robbing the girl of a startled 'Eeek!' as she buried her face further on the woman's clothing.

Part of her memory and circuits stirred up, telling her she knew that noise, that it was familiar by now. The girl did not want to believe it however, maybe it was something else this time! A-a firework? Opening a champagne bottle? S-surely everyone was going to come back safe and sound!

And the second gunshot echoed.

"N-no..."

With the broken tone of someone that was about to start crying, Rin muttered the words under her breath as her worries seemed to only grow with the passing time. If the little vocaloid had a heart instead of a mechanical core, it would now be beating fast, in a sudden rush of both adrenaline and fear. As a vocaloid, however, the only real indication of her emotional state was the girl's restlessness, constantly watching for either the hallway or back at the entrance, head ribbon bobbing together with the movement.

Screams echo, followed by metallic rattling sounds and suddenly a pair is running up the hallway, passing right by them as if racing against the wind. Rin blinks, following the two with her gaze, unable to comprehend just what is going on. Everything happens too fast for her to react properly and soon the pair is already outside running away from the make-shift building. Letting go of Pen, the female android takes two steps towards them before stopping, remembering about the explosive field beyond. She had been about to ask something to the others but Connor and his team are faster.

"W-Why are they running away? Why are we shooting at them?!", the girl inquired at the leader confused.

"Connor! I’ll go find the two escapees, you cover everything else going on. Sound good?"

Wolf-girl had promptly volunteered herself. Did she know what was going on?? Wait, escapees?! Were they really doing this? Were they really fighting each-other right now??!

"You'll bring back the machine and Blair in one piece?"

A-ah, this was quite the powerful of bad omens...

"R-... Rin is coming with you!", she had announced in a bit of a whim, "I can carry heavy stuff if you need me to and such..."

Her tone wasn't all that assertive and the vocaloid wasn't completely sure of how useful she could be to any of the groups being honest. but she liked that lady and felt quite safe near her, so it was the best choice to make.

"And I... don't really think these guys would be okay with me staying inside their home either...", the comment was done in a heartbroken, melancholic tone. She had seen enough to understand that in this world, people had a strong prejudice against non-biological beings like her, or non-purely biological like Marcus.

"Rin would like someone to teach her how to use a gun whenever she's back though!"

Last edited:
Training Room: Introduction (Arietta Belarus/ Lyra Rose)

Arietta Belarus; Assassin's Creed OC

She sat in the corner fiddling with the wire that activated her hidden blade. Her dark brown, shoulder length hair falling in her hazel eyes as she contined to fine tune the trigger's reaction speed. An audible twang was heard when the wire snapped in her hands and she cursed. "DAMN IT!" She tossed it to the side and wiped the blood from her fingers where the wire had cut her. A slender figure of about 5' 4" peeked her cloaked head around the corner to look at the heavily distressed girl. "You okay, Ari?" She looked up at her companion and wrapped a band-aid round her forefinger and thumb. "I told you already, it's Arietta." She sideglanced at her hidden blade. "Broke another of these damned strings. For something so heavily used in the Brotherhood you would think we make these more durable." She stood and smoothed her dark purple coat. "I'm giving up on that piece of crap for now. I'm better off working on my free-running."
"Can I play with it a bit?" The other girl asked and lowered the hood of her hunter's cloak. "Go ahead, Lyra. Just don't hurt yourself." And with that, she walked over to the obstacle course.

Lyra Rose; Destiny Hunter Class OC

Screenshot_20190728-035013_Destiny.jpg

She lifted the small contraption from the floor and smirked quietly as she looked at it. Her amber eyes studied the wire mechanism closely as she summoned her Ghost companion. "Cybil can you construct something to replace this with? Preferably with a sturdier material than this weak filament?" A streak of blue light launched from the small floating geometric ball scanning the hidden blade and synthesizing a new string mechanism. Lyra took the string and sat in Arietta's quiet nook completely focused on making her blade work again.

Resistance Interrogation area

John's head hurt for a little bit as he walked into the Interrogation room staring at Blair Williams.

"Why did you do it?" John frowned

Blair frowned "I saw a man more than a machine in there." Also you are scaring Rin. She's just a child."

John knocked on the door "You going to be ok, Blair?"

Blair looked up "I'll live."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Command/ General Olsin, General Ashdown
John Connor
"Connor, are your men ready?"

John picked up the communications device and began to speak to Command

"NEGATIVE! NOBODY IS READY! WE ARE NOT! YOU ARE NOT, WE MUST ABORT THE ATTACK, THE GAME HAS CHANGED."

"What are you talking about? All our elements are past the release point. They are in ASSAULT POSITION!"

"Then DELAY THE ATTACK! AT LEAST DELAY THE ATTACK! I HAVE A CHANCE TO INFILTRATE SKYNET AND RESCUE THOSE PRISONERS."

"NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT. THIS IS NOT A TIME FOR A RESCUE MISSION! What you asked for, will UNDERMINE THE WHOLE OPERATION!"

"SKYNET HAS KYLE REESE!"

Then that is his fate..

"NO IT IS OUR FATE, HE IS THE KEY TO THE FUTURE, TO THE PAST. WITHOUT HIM, WE LOSE EVERYTHING!"

"NO, YOU STAY THE COURSE!"

"IF WE STAY THE COURSE, WE ARE DEAD! WE ARE ALL DEAD!

"As of now solider, you are relieved of your command, you are NO LONGER A PART OF THIS RESISTANCE!"

Barnes turned "I didn't catch that last statement."

John was heavily breathing "Neither did I."

The Resistance from all over the world would hear this on their radios, along with everyone in Los Angeles.

John picked up the communication device and began to speak to everyone above.

"This is John Connor, if you are listening to this, you are the Resistance. Listen Carefully. If we attack tonight, then our humanity is lost. COMMAND WANTS US TO FIGHT LIKE MACHINES. THEY WANT US TO MAKE COLD,CALCULATED DECISIONS. IF WE BEHAVE LIKE THEM, THEN WHAT IS THE POINT OF WINNING?! COMMAND IS GOING TO ASK YOU TO ATTACK SKYNET, I AM ASKING YOU NOT TO. IF EVEN ONE BOMB DROPS ON SKYNET BEFORE SUNRISE, THEN OUR FUTURE... WILL BE LOST. SO PLEASE, STAND DOWN. GIVE ME THE TIME TO PROTECT OUR FUTURE THAT ALL OF US ARE FIGHTING FOR.

This is John Connor.

John meets up with Kate and they share a moment.

Kate asks worried "What should I tell your men when they see you are gone? "

John smirks and said "I'll be back."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcus Wright

Marcus looked back at Blair with sad eyes but was glad she bought the group time to escape from John Connor and the others.

He held in his hand a comm that John gave him earlier.

The odd thing is as soon as Marcus tried leading the charge toward Skynet with Joseph and a few others. A group of others had stopped him in his tracks. But at least John's pack of soldiers stopped looking for him.

"Joseph, we are heading for Skynet."

"I need to figure out a few things with Skynet itself. My past."

He turned to Meiya and the others "Thank you guys, back there who helped me. It means a lot."

Marcus turned toward the three soldiers: Laz, Mask and Abraham.

"It's a long story."

Marcus held his gun close "I'm assuming you aren't with the Human Resistance, right or with Skynet?"

"Well I'm heading out to Skynet, which is a self- aware computer."

"I need to figure out some things about my past I never knew when I woke up here."

The half terminator showed a side of him that was a bit cold but his eyes showed something different as he was more human than machine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John closed his eyes as he rode toward Skynet.

"No, Petrov. What you destroyed, is Skynet's army. Terminators. A killing machine that just keeps coming after me and my family sent by Skynet."

"Keep in contact."

Kyle Reese looks like this teenager:

wk3tzo1u4cwx1o43.jpg

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Nightwisher Nightwisher Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun QizPizza QizPizza Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

He turned to Meiya and the others "Thank you guys, back there who helped me. It means a lot."

Meiya bowed. "It isn't right that the people there believed you to be hostile. I know you meant no harm to them, and I would give my life just to see that you were proven to be innocent."

"Well I'm heading out to Skynet, which is a self- aware computer."

"I need to figure out some things about my past I never knew when I woke up here."

Meiya drew her sword before turning towards Skynet, which looked like a futuristic city.
"Allow me to go with you then. A single person won't be able to survive a hoard of machines unless they get help."

SOPMOD blankly blinked at Laffey for awhile, before eventually shaking and rubbing her head. "D'oh right, multiverse, SOPMOD, multiverse!" she murmured while twirling a finger around one of her horns, "Multiverse multiverse multiverse multiver-" SOPMOD paused, and narrowed her eyes at Laffey, "Wait you run on oil?" she asked, craning her neck forward, "Like, crude oil is your power source?"

Crow Crow

Armoury
Jeremiah Jeremiah

"I guess this diversity is what makes things so interesting. Maybe we'll even see real magic here!" Javelin exclaims.

"Javelin, we already have real magic - it's called a nap," Laffey adds.

Javelin pouts at Laffey.

"Yeah, pretty much, fuel is our main fuel, but that's not our only food source," Laffey responds to SOPMOD before taking a bottle out, "Laffey even brought some here, it's flavoured. You want some?"

Both KAN-SEN's stomachs growl.

"Ahaha... I guess the mention of power sources makes me want to find a power source of my own..."

"Oh yeah," Laffey reminds, "we wanted to try the burgers at this place's Diner, didn't we? Maybe you would like to join us later, SOPMOD?"

Training Room: Lyra/ Arietta

Lyra Rose; Destiny Hunter Class

Lyra stood after about a half hour and walked over to her assassin companion who continued to vault and launch over the obstacle course like it was nothing. "It's fixed! And I made some modifications too. It should release and retract faster now and has a dart mechanism in case you need a back up for your knives." She set the blade on the side of the course with a cheeky grin. "Have fun with your improved toy. I'm gonna grab some grub." And with that Lyra wandered off in the direction of the cafeteria in search of some lunch.

Arrieta Belarus; Assassin

Ari walked over to where Lyra had left the blade and picked it up. "Not too bad. I'll give her that." She turned it over and checked the wiring mechanism, testing the taughtness of the metal filament that the Hunter had replaced it with. It was definitely not going to break anytime soon. She flipped it over and quickly found the dart gun that she had incorporated into the gauntlet. Arietta wasted no time trying it out on the test dummy. The blade ejected instantaneously and was back in its sheathe equally as swift. The darts were just as impressive. "Well shit. Suppose I have to thank her after all. This is fantastic!" Arietta mumbled.

A56DC571-720E-4B4B-B583-88D52DAF6942.png
Lancer

Lancer was delighted to get an invitation to join an organization of such strong people like himself. He rode his very cool and very awesome bicycle to the entrance as he ran into a very familiar face.

C3E37BDD-39EA-44E4-815C-E6C2CCB61CDF.png

T The Man With No Name

latest
The ordinary looking kid looked at the others with a soft expression. He was also whisked here by a portal from his world, and unfortunately just so happened to advance into worlds unknown to him. He wasn't really strong or really special,a t least from his awareness, so how could he get such a invitation ? As he stood at the entrance, he just so happened to see two others [ Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara , T The Man With No Name ] but he was too shy to really say hello. So instead he attempted to just wave from a distance at the entrance. He hoped it would get their attention.

Meanwhile within the building...

latest

" I SAID I DON'T LIKE COCONUT !!! " . the now changed Laura Limpins said, currently running after the Baker in her Big Badolescent persona, knocking aound tables like a child treats a mere toy. The Baker was running for his life, saying "Move out of the way !!! " . He dodged table after table thrown his way, but it was clear she'd eventually catch up, and lord knows what will happen once she does. " Someone Please help me ! " .

C717190D-FF18-4A38-B3C5-C1A3DA401926.png
Lancer
Lancer nodded at the question happily.

095B3D33-A362-4C96-938F-BAF71D823C04.png

Lancer noticed as Ralsei went over to some strange lad waving from the distance. Lancer quickly rode his bike towards this new face with a wide grin.

C2D9BAF4-8C13-4C38-9F95-3309548CB2FC.png

Lancer honked his super awesome and amazing horn on his bike to impress his new friend. In reality the horn just made a light squeaking noise.

T The Man With No Name Andrita Andrita

The Force Commander​
Tactical Sergeant Tarkus
Devastator Sergeant Avitus
Scout Sergeant Cyrus
Actions: Charging into the Fray​
Actions: Opening Fire
Actions: Launching Surprise Attack
Actions: Setting up Explosives
FC.jpg
Tarkus.jpg
Avitus.jpg
Cyrus.jpg
The Terminator horde, to say the least, was well and truly devastated.
It had gone well for Skynet's units at first, forcing the enemy to retreat with a minimal amount of Space Marines providing covering fire. And it would seem that this group of Marines, even with superior equipment and training, would fall-until a wave of bad luck descended on the machines.
First was Neith ( Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva ). The goddess's arrows flew true and brought low the first wave of machines.
And now, the final two nails in the coffin had arrived. Devastator Sergeant Avitus had teleported in behind enemy ranks with a Terminator squad and laid waste to the rear ranks of the Terminators, while Scout Sergeant Cyrus set landmines over all escape routes before taking up a sniping position.

The results were devastating.

The back of the Terminator ranks were well and truly eradicated by the storm of Assault Cannon fire, even before a response could come from Skynet's forces. Their plight was not helped by the Force Commander rushing in and sowing mayhem among enemy ranks, while Tarkus hung back and resumed his constant fire. And finally, Cyrus steadily picked off the more heavily armed machines in the bunch.
Some machines attempted to feign a retreat before launching an attack from the flanks, but the Scout Sergeant's landmines had a mind of their own. Robot parts went flying as the landmines activated.
The FC swiftly turned to Neith as the last of the machines were being eliminated, before jerking a thumb in the HQ's direction before walking away from the final Terminator undergoing an impromptu head removal courtesy of Cyrus's sniper rifle. This was a great victory, but it would be all for naught-all four Marines heard what was happening at HQ, and this victory would do nothing if they didn't move on immediately-something the Marines kept in mind as they headed off to the Resistance HQ. The FC, however, halted for a second and turned to Neith, before jerking his head in the direction of the HQ. The gesture was clear-you coming?​

Attachments

• Avitus.jpg
    Avitus.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 3
  • FC.jpg
    FC.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Avitus.jpg
    Avitus.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Avitus.jpg
    Avitus.jpg
  • Avitus.jpg
    Avitus.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Avitus.jpg
    Avitus.jpg
Last edited:
latest

The kid waved timidly in response to two people noticing him, and said in a small voice to the skeletons respinse" I'm Franklin ". The two monsters radiated friendliness, so despite it being scary to bearound new people, these two were making the concept easier to grasp. Honestly the kid had his doubts of even one being aware of his presence, much less two. Inwardly, he was screaming in joy at being notice and was even acknowledged as a potential friend. He hoped he wouldn't do something that would mess that up.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara , T The Man With No Name

[class=header] height: 30px; background-color: #E83437; color: #fff; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana; text-align: center; width: 100%; padding-top: 4px; [/class] [class=bigHeader] background-color: #E83437; color: #fff; font-size: 20px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=wrapperDiv] background-color: #fff; color: #000; padding: 10px; font-size: 13px; [/class]
[div class=wrapperDiv]
[div class=bigHeader]CHRONOLOGY: THE CAPE[/div]

• [div class=header]POST[/div]INTERACTING: darkred darkred (Marcus)
    MENTIONED: Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak (Joseph Joestar)

Up close, Lazarus got a better look at some of the others that followed the escapee. There was a very well built teenager in a tank top armed with a Tommy gun. How a kid found a gun like that in a world that look like this and thought it would be effective was beyond Lazarus. .45 ACP would do next nothing to body armor, much less humanoid death robots. Now that he thought about it, this sort of premise sounded kind of familiar, like the backdrop of 80s or 90s action flick. Whatever, his life was basically something out of a superhero movie anyways.

Both Lazarus and Abraham listened to the information that the man they were tailing gave. It wasn't a complete research report, but it still revealed a lot about the world they were in. There was some kind of "Human Resistance", which was probably the base they just came from, and a "Skynet", a "self-aware computer" as the man put it himself. None of that was particular crazy, but at least for now, they knew that this definitely not Ventus...or at least not the Ventus they were looking for. Gabrielle made no mention of a sentient computer leading a killer robot army against humanity. Humans were a lot more prevalent in her description, and way to power to be beaten by a computer. It seems that Assara had taken them on a detour. Underneath his helmet, Lazarus spoke to Mask, "You hear that? we aren't exactly where we wanted to be. Assara made a mistake."

"I've already been getting that feeling too. They aren't exactly an expert at going from dimension to dimension. So now what? Do we participate in the conflict between 'Skynet' and the humans?"

"Seems like it. I'm willing to bet Skynet isn't going to be friendly to us."
    A dry laugh came out from Mask's side of the radio. Lazarus asked, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing, I just remember my parents not letting me watch Terminator when I was a child, but now I'm living it. You reckon we could find a world where Marvel actually exists?"

"That's where we came from. Why would I want to go to a world that's basically home, but not really? That's enough joking around. Keep you eyes peeled," Though Lazarus didn't admit it out loud, the possibility of all the worlds he'd read about in books and saw in movies being real was exciting. It poked at that inner nerd of his. But...the current situation wasn't all rainbows and sunshine. There was a war for survival going on, and Lazarus didn't intend for he or his men to be on the losing side. The Marine looked at cybernetic man that stood in front of him. It was clear that he was wasn't entirely human, what with all those robot parts where his bones should be. Lazarus wasn't particularly fazed. He and his team weren't exactly human either, and they never judge anyone from being "unique" in certain ways. "Affirmative. We aren't with the Resistance or Skynet."

For a few moments, Lazarus extended his hand for the man in front of him to shake. Whether the cyborg took it or not didn't really matter. "I'm Lazarus. My friends are Ronin and Mask. What's your name, and what do you think you're going to find rushing into HQ of the killer robots?"

[div class=header]GUARDIANS[/div]
  • d3461eb79132c64e5b5b77cc85359470.jpg
    johnson-ting-phantom-fullbody-5.jpg
    NAME: Gunnery Sergeant Lazarus Huang
    CODENAME: DeadManStanding
    ROLE: Leader/Medic/Diplomat
    POWER: Chronos
    SLEEP DEBT: None
    COLOR: #E83437

[/div]

Mood: Gratitute and self-confidence
Tags: GearBlade654 GearBlade654 , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , @Thepotatogod, darkred darkred ,
@KnightLight, @2Bornot2B, Nightwisher Nightwisher , Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Mission GM)

Sucessfully impaling one of the creatures and rendering other unable to fly, with the spear breaking into flames upon impact, licking away at its wings and causing it to fall, Sage had continued gliding away from the building, tailed by a flock of angry and alert Vulture aliens intent on making him pay. The reduction on numbers was welcome, but 7 against one was still disadvantageous to the young man, especially if they decided to chain attacks again.

An experienced flyer as he might be, he had just realized how limited his repertoire was for aerial fights. Considering that the only source of fire to manipulate were his own wings this high up in the sky and that he'd to focus on both the encounter and maintaining the flight, it became quite obvious why that was. And it wasn't as if he got much chance to practice for these kinds of things either. More like, constant improvisation in the hour D. Glancing at the entourage of Xenomorphs from the corners of his vision, Sage wondered what to do with the creatures, how to engage them without risking himself too much.

In the background, a woman's voice echoed, yelling something about stopping by her weird airplane on the way out. The college student furrowed his eyebrows in thought, was that announcement directed to him as well? Because technically, he had just arrived and was not officially a member of anything. Plus, even if he got left behind he was sure that the Mighty Deities of his world would find a way to get the young man back on track. Surely, he wasn't allowed to ditch their plans this easily... Whatever they were. Otherwise, he would have stopped answering to the 'dimensional distress calls' a looong time ago!

That's when a string of red light passed by his field of view, then a gunshot, rendering one of the Vulture pursuers headless. Someone had seen his situation and had decided to help! Guess it wouldn't be 7 vs 1 after all!! Before Sage could express his gratitude more shots, this time straight-on lasers cut through the sky ending the life of three more enemies.

"Oh hey, thanks!", the pyromancer shouted down at his comrades gesturing with finger-guns, "These guys were starting to become a problem. Wooa!", he looked away for a minute, dodging a new income of acid saliva, "Hey, so how about we team up to get rid of the rest, huh? The left ones are all yours!!"

Having said that, Sage took a new flap, sending him slightly higher to chain on a loop. Instead of looping to turn this time, however, he used the loop to go below the Xenomorphs, taking aim for a new barrage of flame-spears, surprising the creatures with a daring move they had not foreseen:

"Who's up for some roasted alien chickens?!"

A stream of spikes flowed upwards, losing some speed as they went against the air resistance. It was okay, more than anything he had meant for them to act as a distraction, to force the flock to divide itself. Bringing his wings all the way to the front then back, the college student was launched upwards as well, his approach covered by the initial barrage and thus, hiding the true attack. Fire coated his right arm, fist to elbow prepared to give the enemy an encompassing strike that they could not escape from, intent on setting the very flesh of the creatures it hit ablaze.

Sage's battle cry had echoed from up in the sky, soon folowed by the pained screams of burning Xenomorphs.
Magic Output: 43%

Last edited:
Specter.full.2485735.jpg

Interacting: darkred darkred (Marcus) Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 QizPizza QizPizza (Lazarus/Ronin/Mask)
Mentioning: Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak (Joseph Joestar)

He wasn't quite sure how this Multiversal Alliance had found out his apartment's address in Den City or contacted him through his avatar in Link VRAINS, either way without the Knights of Hanoi Spectre found himself without a purpose and accepted, curious about what lay beyond his world of neon and idols. A soulless world where people were slaves to technology, their virtual lives dominating and wasting away at their real ones. Ryoken was correct, what mattered was the heartbeat of life.

Drawing another card from the ring of light around the bracelet-esque device attached to his left wrist, the hologram disappeared into thin air as he kept himself ready. This world was afflcited by robots called "Terminators" controlled by Skynet, some sort of AI. Humanity had been driven to near extinction by a nuclear assault, Skynet didn't seem that dissimilar to the Ignis from his world, AIs created from experiments run on 6 children. He was one of these children, taken from an orphanage that failed to care. Humans were so... selfish. He never liked interacting with other people at the best of times, nobody cared about him back then so why would they care now?

In destroying this Skynet AI, perhaps he'd learn from it and learn how to destroy the Ignis back home. There was just one now, Ai. The other 5 had perished, including the one based from him... He never met it and he didn't want to, Ryoken was dedicated to destroying them, his father's worst mistake. But now and again, he grew curious.

Ep032_Thrasher_attacks.png

Silently stabbing the Terminator that surveyed the small group down below, the warrior split the cyborg's head in two quite cleanly, dismembering it with several slashes. Spectre stood nearby on the wasteland and walked down, Sunvine Thrasher keeping it's sword out as it followed the teenager loyally but silently. There was a man with dark hair, he was well-built and what appeared to be a Tommy Gun in his hands, perhaps it had some special bullets inside that would allow it to deal with Terminators. The girl had a sword and was quite interesting, some sort of technological white catsuit and purple hair, a man who was half-human, half machine with a buzzcut and pieces of metal showing. A cyborg... There were three men of varying ages introducing themselves, the silver-haired man was close enough to hear them introduce themselves as Ronin, Mask and Lazarus.

Arriving at the group soon afterwards, the plant-esque warrior having put it's sword away, Spectre brushed a lock of hair out of his mint green eyes. "Since you desire to go to the headquarters of Skynet, I wish to join you all. My name is Spectre, I'm not affiliated with the human resistance or Skynet. I'm an unaligned party at the moment..." He explained, holding his hand out to be polite.

Last edited:
freckles-long-brown-hair-green-eyes-girl-painting-how-to-draw-a-braid-necklaces.jpg

Onyx's grin turned feral. She said nothing, though her expression promised pain. Of course, since they were supposed to be on the same side, Onyx wouldn't hurt her more than she herself was hurt, but for a moment, she was right at home. She stood and gestured towards the door. "Your call where." She turned to the others and nodded. "If you decide to watch, stay out of the way." With that she slinked out of the cafeteria, pausing only to take her hoodie off and allow her opponent to lead.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara T The Man With No Name Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

• tumblr_pn3btwAcYK1r87scm_540.jpg

Seems Arthur had zoned out a bit whilst taking a smoke- Pretty embarrassing for a Strike Team member, since they were supposed to be some of the most prestigious MPF fighters. Whoops. The hatless cowboy glanced upwards to get a good look at the woman who had shown up out of the blue, tilting his head as he looked her up and down. Was that who he thought she was? Shilo Saga, pseudo-leader of Team 73? He couldn't be entirely sure of that, but judging by her unique looks he had a feeling she was the assassin whose rumors had floated around the Cape for quite a while. He'd never gotten to personally meet her, so this was a bit of a surprise.

Either way, she pointed out an aircraft above and declared the MPF members would have to head over there to leave the area. That was fine with Morgan, though his main priority above all was evacuating the civilians than anything else. He could give a damn about the extraction only after the citizens got the hell out of Dodge. He merely nodded with the Cigar still in his mouth as "Shilo" headed off the streat clearing out whatever monsters got in her way. After she was out of earshot, the gunslinger took his cigar out of his mouth and tossed it onto the ground, puffing out smoke as he quickly reloaded his LeMat Revolvers one after the other. So far he had no need to use the Crossbow or M40A5 holstered in his horse's saddle, so the two nine-shooters would do just fine. Within moments he was loaded and ready to have another go.

The instant the robots appeared with the civilians, Arthur began to follow towards the back of the pack. As Praetorian watched the rear flank, the old Westerner was ready for anything that would be thrown in front of the mini-crowd of people. One such unlucky Xenomorph tried to intercept the group ahead, only to be met with an explosive .357 Magnum round to the face- a simple feat for Arthur with or without Deadeye in the mix. The monstrosity's head burst open as it hit the ground, pouring its acidic blood all over the streets.

"Watch those there puddles! Stay away from the acid!" The MPF shootist shouted at the civilians, quickly urging his Mustang to speed up and get ahead of the civilians so such an issue wouldn't happen again. At this point he took the lead, using his revolvers to cover the group and his horse to guide everyone else towards safety.

Nightwisher Nightwisher GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Xenomorph event)

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Normally the kid would've just rampaged straight through the soldier as if he were nothing but tissue paper.When she rampages, usually everything people say unless it's related to 'cake' or 'birthday parties' is completely blocked out. However, for some reason she did comply and stopped just mere inches, likely from overhearing that the other hates coconuts in cakes just as much as she does. She yelled out to the other soldier " I KNOW RIGHT ?!?! WHICH IS WHY-- ". While she was going to say something else, The Baker came back. She had a stare that could threaten a giant and force it into hiding, but then the behemoth's eyes lit up like the fourth of July as she saw what the baker had in his hands: Another cake. "J-Just for you... So please... Don't hurt me". The Behemoth's giant hand took a big slice, and gobbled it up. After realizing it's flavor, slowly she reverted....

"Ahh... Lemon Cake. I feel better ! Your forgiven ! " . She said with the same energetic and childish tone she had earlier, jumping up and done. If MLP was referenced or aware of , Pinkie Pie could be used to describe her current behavior. The Baker ran away back into the kitchen, breathing with a sigh of relief he wasn't going to be pummeled into a mixture of tan and red paint.

Users who are viewing this thread