• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Black Plague OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Plan for Amberfall.
  1. Enter the city
  2. Progress towards the tower, with increasing numbers of Infected
  3. Conflict
  4. Arrive at tower
This is how I'd like for the following rotations to be, but I don't want to force anyone along and would like feed back. I'm still rather green when it comes to this whole gming thing, so be patient with me.

Plan for Amberfall.
  1. Enter the city
  2. Progress towards the tower, with increasing numbers of Infected
  3. Conflict
  4. Arrive at tower
This is how I'd like for the following rotations to be, but I don't want to force anyone along and would like feed back. I'm still rather green when it comes to this whole gming thing, so be patient with me.

To confirm:

You've posted #1 - enter the city.
The next to poster will have a reaction to #1 and add #2 - travel progress to the tower.
Following this the third person to post will react to the first two and add #3?

Or do you mean that these 4 are your intended next 4 posts? (Next one being a bit of travel time?, etc.)

Either way works for me. This is your baby and we abide by your rules here. ☺

This is going to be for the next four rotations. So everyone is going to post getting inside the city, then I'll move on to #2, and everyone is going to post for #2, and so on and so forth.

This is going to be for the next four rotations. So everyone is going to post getting inside the city, then I'll move on to #2, and everyone is going to post for #2, and so on and so forth.

Works for me!

So.... I need to ask this real quick. Is it a bad idea in general to touch the infected with bare skin? Demon and human alike?

In this situation, probably not a good idea. If you're concerned about getting infected, you should be fine. Just make sure you scrub your hands real good.

I won't be able to get a post out today. If you want to jump my turn to keep things moving that's fine with me.

Just assume Roshar did his trademark glare and unhappy grunt but otherwise is unhappily content following right behind the gang of bumbling idiot knights.

Yes! Was just about to say I got slammed at work. But my project is due tomorrow so I should be able to write tomorrow evening! (If I can’t make this deadline feel free to skip over me!)

LavenderTea LavenderTea once it gets to your turn, would you mind ushering us into the conflict phase near the end of your post? Just have one of the Infected (or even one of the smarter Abominations would work) notice our group for whatever reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back