• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Black Plague OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Then why are you still replying? <___> I'll do it for you. Buh bye. Have a good day, madam.

Party started!

I focused on this description of a mutated infection:
"Those that have evolved more brutishly act accordingly, rushing headlong towards their prey (for lack of a better word), relying on their strength and endurance to either quickly crush their prey or outlast them."

Hornet nest has been thoroughly kicked. Will progress things either when I get home or when I wake up tomorrow.

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to the tower we go. We'll have a couple rotations of fighting the horde, let everyone show how bad ass they are/how powerful their demon contract is.

Viper Actual Viper Actual You are up.

*strolls casually in angry old man*

After a long hard battle in which Roshar did absolutely nothing, everyone else: "WTF you didn't help at all!?"

Angry old man: starts singing You're Welcome

And that was how Roshar met his timely end

For whatever reason I'm not getting alerts through email anymore or notifications for the rp itself! I have to read and then write, but I'll get it to you guys! D:<

I do have to ask, first, did Ritcher actually successfully permanently kill any of the infected? It says he pierced their skulls via the temple. It's been a while, I'm just trying to remember the basic rules for this world >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back