• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Black Plague OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Wrap up your interactions, collaborate if you think you have to (I encourage it actually). Viper Actual Viper Actual you're up, and we begin this new rotation. I'll see what's up with Xcavation and get back to all of you about what I find out.

Edit: He hasn't been on since 12/11 and I have no clue when he's going to get back on so we'll move along without him for the foreseeable future.

I suppose that was the last chance for some light character building. Hope I did okay enough.

Richter has earned Roshar's approval. Spend it wisely, Roshar approvals are about as rare as unicorn droppings.

Very valuable those are, unicorn droppings, good catalysts for just about any ritual under the sun.

But the odds of getting both of those, especially with something as rare and unstable as Roshar's approval, are 1/∞

So I got a family emergency I need to deal with so I wont be able to post today can you just skip me this round and I'll post the next one I dont wanna keep everyone waiting.

I hate it when threads stop notifying me for no apparent reason -.-
-goes to catch up on posts-

I will be posting tomorrow. Just so we're all on the same page, we are going to try and sneak in, correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back