• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Black Plague OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Your character's in the circle with the others, so everyone can interact.
"So yeah, I just picked a fight with this dude, but he stood there like a statue so long I forgot about wanting to punch him, and now I'm making smores and braiding hair with my circle friends."

Yeah... that definitely sounds like something a grumpy old man with a penchant for stabbing things would do. But I imagine y'all would jump down my throat for touching a character that's been on pause for a month now.

"So yeah, I just picked a fight with this dude, but he stood there like a statue so long I forgot about wanting to punch him, and now I'm making smores and braiding hair with my circle friends."

Yeah... that definitely sounds like something a grumpy old man with a penchant for stabbing things would do. But I imagine y'all would jump down my throat for touching a character that's been on pause for a month now.
Since your character's so grumpy, I don't think it would be particularly strange for him to simply ignore the person who's not responding and focus on the others.

You have two options. Option one is we just skip you as well so we can finish this rotation as quickly as possible and be on our merry way to Amberfall. Option two is you have your character dismiss tirich and turn his attention to the reason he's here, ie Davy. Make your choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back