• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ⧫ The Black Hand ⧫ OOC ⧫

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Myself and Mion are running the African American Mafia. Very early days at the moment, but definitely interesting given the time period puts us at the height of the Civil Rights Movement.

If anyone wants in or fancies exploring some plot ideas, give me a shout
HMU Ray

Hey sorry for taking a while to get back to this.
I was think either a freelance hit man or working as a driver Limina gang
Do either of those work?

Ok, so this is what I see so far. Italics means I think they're changing ideas or just threw out vague ideas at this stage. TAC TAC can fill in shortly with those not yet made public.

NOBODY CAN CLAIM REMAINING DONS YET - WAITING ON GM (@TheFool )

ALSO NOTE THIS IS JUST CLAIMS: ALL THIS COULD AND MAY CHANGE WHEN GM CATCHES UP WITH THE CHAOS

Sicillian Mafia Families:
Cavallaro:

Son: Somnus Somnus
Son: @TheFool
Only Daughter: @ailurophile
Nephew: riorose riorose
Bookkeeper: @Gunnhildr

Limina:
Oldest Son: NewAgeBlack NewAgeBlack
Oldest Daughter: Misty Gray Misty Gray
Captain: Darth Darth

Scilabra:
Eldest Son: @Bradchon
Daughter: @LittleWolfie
Cousin: TAC TAC
@crucialstar

Other Mafioso:

Jewish Gangsters:

Co-leader: TAC TAC
Co-leader: Somnus Somnus

Irish MOB: [PRESENTLY CLOSED?]
Leader(?): @TheFool

African-American:
Leader: @RayPurchase
@Mion

Triads:
@crucialstar

Yakuza:
Leader: @Mion

Cubans:
Druglord's Daughter: riorose riorose
Kingpin: ReverseTex ReverseTex

Non-Mafia:

Police:

Chief: TAC TAC
Information Broker: @Kipsy
Detective: SkyGinge SkyGinge
Crooked Cop: High5ives High5ives

Others:
Strip club owner: @ailurophile
Stripper: @deianeira
@crucialstar

Bookkeeper for one of the families: SirGrey SirGrey
Nephew of a family: SkyGinge SkyGinge
Niece of a family: SkyGinge SkyGinge
Associate for a family: @Tempestus

Misty Gray Misty Gray NewAgeBlack NewAgeBlack Darth Darth Thought you might appreciate this info!

SkyGinge SkyGinge I just want to say thank you for this because it's immensely helpful! Seeing the roles helps brainstorming so much.

For anyone: I was thinking of making an adopted young adult of some sort but I'm not exactly sure what I want or how to make it work. Possibly something along the lines of feeling indebted and wanting to prove their worth/repay whomever and is so set on the idea that they're nervous to express anything of their own. I'm also unsure if this is being done already so if so I apologize. Does anyone know of things we may be lacking/need so I can maybe fill that for now?

Does anyone in one of the three main fams wanna be the parent, aunt/uncle, older sibling, other guardian of my 14 year old boy? His name is Chris, I haven't made him a CS yet cause idk which fam to put him in~

Is there a space for a caporegime or at the least an enforcer character within the Cavallaro family?

SkyGinge SkyGinge I just want to say thank you for this because it's immensely helpful! Seeing the roles helps brainstorming so much.

For anyone: I was thinking of making an adopted young adult of some sort but I'm not exactly sure what I want or how to make it work. Possibly something along the lines of feeling indebted and wanting to prove their worth/repay whomever and is so set on the idea that they're nervous to express anything of their own. I'm also unsure if this is being done already so if so I apologize. Does anyone know of things we may be lacking/need so I can maybe fill that for now?
I'm sure you could do you adopted child idea for the Cavallaro family if you'd like, it might even add a little spice to it, with Don Cavallaro recently deceased, and everyone still mourning.

Is there a space for a caporegime or at the least an enforcer character within the Cavallaro family?
There's definitely room for some more non-family members of the Cavallaro family, so I think either an enforcer of someone higher up would fit in really nicely, especially since the family is supposed to be so influential, so it'd really help to depict that reach.

On a more general note, I'm going to try and compile a little lore page about the city, and some of the people in it, so if anyone has any specific lore questions, just shoot them at me and I'll try and answer them in there.

There's definitely room for some more non-family members of the Cavallaro family, so I think either an enforcer of someone higher up would fit in really nicely, especially since the family is supposed to be so influential, so it'd really help to depict that reach.
Great! Looking at the families I did think he would fit in most with the Cavallaro family given their status and I couldn't such a role requested as yet.

Just a heads up that I will be less active (if at all) Weds-Sat this week so might not post right away, if the RP starts in the next few days. After that I've got lots of time for posting. :)

On a more general note, I'm going to try and compile a little lore page about the city, and some of the people in it, so if anyone has any specific lore questions, just shoot them at me and I'll try and answer them in there.

I was wondering about the details of the Limina family. I've been hashing out the history of my character. I wanted to know about the Limina's current/previous Dons. Basically any other info on the history and internal affairs of the family. Maybe even an induction ceremony?

Also, I had an idea for my characters promotion to caporegime. I wanted to have my character end up killing a capo on the orders of the Don or underboss for betrayal or something like that. After this task is completed, my character then is given his old capo's position. Is it alright if I forge an NPC sort of character for this backround element or should I try something else?

For now I'm going to be holding off on joining this as I want to be able to make sure I can dedicate as much as I need to my own RP. I'll be keeping an eye on this though and may join a little way in if I'm coping with my other commitments!

Myself and Mion are running the African American Mafia. Very early days at the moment, but definitely interesting given the time period puts us at the height of the Civil Rights Movement.

If anyone wants in or fancies exploring some plot ideas, give me a shout
Ay Ray, lemme in on this.

I was wondering about the details of the Limina family. I've been hashing out the history of my character. I wanted to know about the Limina's current/previous Dons. Basically any other info on the history and internal affairs of the family. Maybe even an induction ceremony?

Also, I had an idea for my characters promotion to caporegime. I wanted to have my character end up killing a capo on the orders of the Don or underboss for betrayal or something like that. After this task is completed, my character then is given his old capo's position. Is it alright if I forge an NPC sort of character for this backround element or should I try something else?
You should be fine to make up an NPC like that for a backstory, so you can totally go with that story.
I'd like to be a younger brother (14) if that's alright?
The Cavallaro siblings have already been plotting a dynamic between them, and I'm not sure if a much younger brother would really fit into that. You could definitely have him as a cousin though, a son of one of Attilio's nephews.

For now I'm going to be holding off on joining this as I want to be able to make sure I can dedicate as much as I need to my own RP. I'll be keeping an eye on this though and may join a little way in if I'm coping with my other commitments!
I'm sorry to hear that but I completely understand! Don't wanna overextend yourself and result in you losing enjoyment in the RP. If you ever find the time, we'll be more than happy to have ya!

I'm up for arranging any kind of pre-existing relationships (of any nature) with either of my characters. Let me know.

Yayy. Are we still expecting some more CSs soon? I'm looking forward to seeing some more of the other characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back