• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‹๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž โ†’ OOC

Should we also use discord?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ahhhh ~ BBCode is always tough to work with, but do I love a good aesthetic. Anyways, CS is finally up and done, and I'm happy to present my little lad. I'm excited too!

Finished my CS \(`wยด)/ ! What do you think?
I'm about to go through and approve characters and from what I saw, your boy should fit right in!

I love the concept. Definitely gonna try to throw in my two cents.
Great, can't wait to see what you come up with!

So many amazing characters. :o
I know!! It's very beautiful to see all of those stunning character sheets, I'm glad so many people are interested! ^-^

Hey guys! Getting ready to finish off my character sheets and going through the other CSes; getting more and more excited >w<

Here's our cast so far:

[MAGISTERS]
Nasir 'Black Crown' (black-crowned heron) [Shadow entrapment]
Milo 'The Crow' (crow) [Claircognizance & clairvoyance]

[OLDER MEMBERS]
Leigh 'Harrier' (marsh harrier) [Mana concentration/enhanced reflexes]
Nicolai 'Piper' (canary) [Attention Manipulation]
Romulo 'Skua' (great skua) [Blood & shadow magic]

[NEWER MEMBERS]
Odelia 'White Wing' (egret) [Crystal enhancement]
Victoria 'White Tail' (ptarmigan) [Hiding & dimensional storage]
Ausar 'Thoth' (ibis) [Heat absorption]

[APPLICANTS]
Orlena 'Albatross' [Flight & finding lost things]
Campbell 'Paradise' (bird of paradise) [Illusions]
Dawnelise 'Mockingjay' (blue mockingbird) [Mimicry]
Shun 'Fisher' (grey kingfisher) [Aerokinesis & teleportation]
Ryan 'Moon-Eye' (gray owl) [Lightshaping & night vision]
Crystal 'Ice' (emperor penguin) [Hydrokinesis & temperature control]

The balance is crazy good- I dunno how this happened xD

Presuming everyone's characters are accepted and there are no others coming to throw off the balance (though I dunno 'cause Vasilias has started a sheet?), and assuming the Magisters are more behind-the-scenes/in-charge types, we can pair each one of the six full members with one of the six applicants- crazy innit? @_@

EDIT: I guess if Vasilias and Oculus submit another member/apprentice pair between them, we're still good to go ;P

Dunno if this is the time or not ( eyyliner eyyliner ?), but I figured the time was nigh to start discussing pairings and character relationships/dynamics? Personally I could see Ausar being a good mentor for Shun, and Leigh being a good mentor for Dawnelise :3 Can't wait to plot with you guys and get this started- definitely gonna finish my sheets by tonight/tomorrow ^^

EDIT: Finished! Hope you guys like 'em :3

Last edited:
ty for the cast list ayama! super helpful, especially since im thinking of writing up a potential relationship chart for Nico! it'll probably have to wait until i'm a little less tired though, haha, but i'm thinking about them rn. if anyone has any ideas with Nico i'd love to know too!

btw i just want to say, eyyliner eyyliner that i'm still working on nico a little! i'm working on making the last edits (save for relationship dynamics) tonight so some things might end up being changed around? if that's not ok please let me know and i'll change it back. tysm for creating this rp!

Any chance as to when weโ€™ll start? Iโ€™m sort of the in process of moving at the moment so I wouldnโ€™t be able to respond all that quick :โ€™(

Dunno if this is the time or not ( eyyliner eyyliner ?), but I figured the time was nigh to start discussing pairings and character relationships/dynamics? Personally I could see Ausar being a good mentor for Shun, and Leigh being a good mentor for Dawnelise :3 Can't wait to plot with you guys and get this started- definitely gonna finish my sheets by tonight/tomorrow ^^[/div][/font]​
Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to list the characters! I really appreciate it! I'm posting the starter tomorrow evening (pst) and wanted to give people until then to pair up. I'm gonna make a tiny announcement to everyone just so that they're aware! ^-^

btw i just want to say, eyyliner eyyliner that i'm still working on nico a little! i'm working on making the last edits (save for relationship dynamics) tonight so some things might end up being changed around? if that's not ok please let me know and i'll change it back. tysm for creating this rp!
Thanks for letting me know! It doesn't really matter too much tbh, so edit away! Also, that's so sweet of you to say ! >-< It's no problemโ€”thank you for joining!

Any chance as to when weโ€™ll start? Iโ€™m sort of the in process of moving at the moment so I wouldnโ€™t be able to respond all that quick :โ€™(
Yes, I was gonna make an announcement on this page that I'm making a lore page today and then tomorrow evening (pst) is when I'll have the starter up! That way, people have a chance to pair up into partners before then. Thanks to Ayama's suggestion, I think we're gonna go with posting rounds so everyone gets a chance to participate! So, I hope that helps you feel a little less stressed, lol

Thank you so much for responding! I look forward to the starter post but if Iโ€™ll be a bit delayed, Iโ€™ll let you know but I should be ok to post tomorrow

So since Keiran's an apprentice, Occulus' character would need to be a full member, to keep the balance yeah?

So since Keiran's an apprentice, Occulus' character would need to be a full member, to keep the balance yeah?
Yeah, most likely. However, if there's still an imbalance, I can always make another character so it's even (if no one else joins, that is)! ^-^

eyyliner eyyliner Hey just wanted to let you know I'm still working on Crystals backstory! Been a busy weekend! I am definitely still up for it though!

Yeah, most likely. However, if there's still an imbalance, I can always make another character so it's even (if no one else joins, that is)! ^-^
Well if Noivian and Occulus both make characters that'll be three unpaired ones, so even if you make another full member character one of theirs would still have to be as well ;P But yeah, pairings, guys? ^^"

I'm really excited to be this close to starting!
...But then I remembered I have to also make some relationship dynamics before we start. And I haven't given the slightest of thoughts to that yet, despite the abundance of wonderful characters... @_@
I don't wanna seem self-absorbed or anything by starting now for my character, but I guess we all have to get to it sometime before we start. Ayama Ayama You mentioned Ausar as a mentor for Shun, right? Do you have any idea how their relationship might work, and can I ask why you think they'd work together? (I hope this doesn't come off as like, an interview or anything I'm just genuinely curious)

I'm really excited to be this close to starting!
...But then I remembered I have to also make some relationship dynamics before we start. And I haven't given the slightest of thoughts to that yet, despite the abundance of wonderful characters... @_@
I don't wanna seem self-absorbed or anything by starting now for my character, but I guess we all have to get to it sometime before we start. Ayama Ayama You mentioned Ausar as a mentor for Shun, right? Do you have any idea how their relationship might work, and can I ask why you think they'd work together? (I hope this doesn't come off as like, an interview or anything I'm just genuinely curious)
I think his holding everybody to high standards and his confidence that they can be better is perfect for Shun, since she's dedicated and hardworking and would not be at all turned off by his approach or potentially harsh criticism. She'd think 'If Ausar thinks I can do/be better, then I can, so I'm gonna try like hell' ^^ What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back