• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‹๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž โ†’ OOC

Should we also use discord?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
No worries: it was a funny image, at the very least. The shortest antagonist plot known to man...

Ayama Ayama Sounds good! Ausar could work really well with someone willing to put in the same amount of effort he's willing to give in order to improve. I'm sure that he would probably come into conflict with some other characters and I'm excited to see him interact with people like Rome or Campbell because of that, admittedly--but I think this sort of thing will work better as partners.
She'll just have to live through a few reprimands, haha

sorry i was inactive as heck this weekend! went outta town and didn't have much time, but i'm open for plotting whenever now that i'm back c: and as rivers and oceans rivers and oceans said, just lmk if anyone wants rome as a mentor!

No worries: it was a funny image, at the very least. The shortest antagonist plot known to man...

Ayama Ayama Sounds good! Ausar could work really well with someone willing to put in the same amount of effort he's willing to give in order to improve. I'm sure that he would probably come into conflict with some other characters and I'm excited to see him interact with people like Rome or Campbell because of that, admittedly--but I think this sort of thing will work better as partners.
She'll just have to live through a few reprimands, haha
rome is ready to flick specks of blood into ausar's food whenever he gets annoyed

And so a frenemy relationship has been born.
so it has. rome gives wonderful neck massages to make up for the several aneurysms he may cause.

i'm gonna read all the characters again and see who might be a good fit for mentee, friends, frenemies, and those he doesn't really care for!

Character sheet done!
Hope it vibes with some of ya'll!
He doesn't have a chosen bird, or a bird-related Alias, or abilities, or hardly any of the specific sections outlined in the CS template? :/ Also Magisters are the heads of the guild, so they generally don't mentor new applicants.

Hello! Would having a magister character still be ok?

Hello! Would having a magister character still be ok?
Yep- magisters are totally accepted (I made one ;P ). Just don't expect them to act as a mentor to a new applicant character. (That being said, I think it'd be pretty cool if we had a Magister mentoring an older member who was himself mentoring an applicant ;P )

He doesn't have a chosen bird, or a bird-related Alias, or abilities, or hardly any of the specific sections outlined in the CS template? :/ Also Magisters are the heads of the guild, so they generally don't mentor new applicants.
I though it was kinda strange too, but apparently Black Eagles are indeed a thing.
i'll take you up on the abilities though, I though I added that in into the final property

Noivian Noivian Ooh she's pretty interesting ^^ Didja change your mind about making a magister, or are you making two characters? ouo

Noivian Noivian Ooh she's pretty interesting ^^ Didja change your mind about making a magister, or are you making two characters? ouo

I'm making two characters, it's just a matter of trying to figure out what I wanna do with the magister....

Every time I look at the character sheet page, there's just more and more interesting characters, it's so amazing ;-;

I'm gonna post the lore sheet tonight so everyone can get a chance to check it out and so I can spend the rest of the night approving characters, pming people, etc.

Last edited:
Updated cast list:

[MAGISTERS]
Nasir 'Black Crown' (black-crowned heron) [Shadow entrapment]
Milo 'The Crow' (crow) [Claircognizance & clairvoyance]
Varion 'Uncle' (black eagle) [Swarms of eagles & limited flight]
Alastair 'Snow' (snowy owl) [Summoning book & celestial weapon]

[OLDER MEMBERS]
Leigh 'Harrier' (marsh harrier) [Mana concentration/enhanced reflexes]
Nicolai 'Piper' (canary) [Attention Manipulation]
Romulo 'Skua' (great skua) [Blood & shadow magic]

[NEWER MEMBERS]
Odelia 'White Wing' (egret) [Crystal enhancement]
Victoria 'White Tail' (ptarmigan) [Hiding & dimensional storage]
Ausar 'Thoth' (ibis) [Heat absorption]

[APPLICANTS]
Keiran 'Nighthawk' [Obstruction & abjuration]
Orlena 'Albatross' [Flight & finding lost things]
Campbell 'Paradise' (bird of paradise) [Illusions]
Dawnelise 'Mockingjay' (blue mockingbird) [Mimicry]
Shun 'Fisher' (grey kingfisher) [Aerokinesis & teleportation]
Ryan 'Moon-Eye' (gray owl) [Lightshaping & night vision]
Crystal 'Ice' (emperor penguin) [Hydrokinesis & temperature control]
Aria 'Liar' (lyrebird) [Silvertongue & beast shape]

Unless a couple magisters take on an apprentice (which seems problematic to me), we're now short two mentors :/

(Also we only have one mentor-mentee pairing decided on so far ^^" )

I'll be making another older member character, so we can cut it down to just missing one mentor.

rome could take on another mentee if no one else applies, if it means not messing with the magister role!

I'll be making another older member character, so we can cut it down to just missing one mentor.
rome could take on another mentee if no one else applies, if it means not messing with the magister role!
It'd be funny if the last apprentice got added onto an existing pairing and had to compete with another apprentice for their mentor's praise and attention ;P Could make for some fun IC drama >]

That could work as well! Mentors aren't limited by only having one apprentice, they're able to have multiple (if they wish)!

rome could take on another mentor if needed!
It'd be funny if the last apprentice got added onto an existing pairing and had to compete with another apprentice for their mentor's praise and attention ;P Could make for some fun IC drama >]
That could work as well! Mentors aren't limited by only having one apprentice, they're able to have multiple (if they wish)!
I definitely advocate some juicy ic drama

IC Drama is one of the most fun parts of roleplaying.
Adversely, OOC Drama is one of the least fun parts of roleplaying.

I'm all down for the former, but I'll pass on the latter.

Bring me that juicy IC drama, competing for mentor praise, yes please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back